Updated softmax plan.

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
Body= top tier. Beefed, but with low bodyfat, so that I don't look bloated (gym, cardio, diet and perfect posture).

Skincare=
AM:
1. Cleanser
2. Moisturizer
3. (optional) Sunscreen

PM:
1. Cleanser
2. Shave
3. Moisturizer

2x a Week:
1. Exfoliate

Beard: spartan style, like these two guys: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...QXVyMjU0MjMzNTE._V1_.jpg?width=449&height=587 and https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/770689195165220874/807392665406537728/15475596458658.jpg.

Eyebrows= I'll do them to hide every possible bald spot.

Lips= exfoliating my lips once per week (with a toothbrush).

Eyes= makeup for dark circles around my eyes and concealer. Maybe makeup for my eyelashes (but that's it, everything else will be noticeable, and noticeable makeup is a big no). Maybe curling my eyelashes to hide UEE?

Height= shoe lifts to get to 6ft.

Clothing and style= I'll upgrade these things, though they aren't super important. My main focus is my face.

And this is all for now. My goal is not to be more attractive (I'll need surgeries), but to create the illusion of being more attractive, which is the goal of softmaxxes, right?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and George_Randerlax
If you worry about dark circles, ice packs on both eyes first thing in the morning does wonders
you can also try tea bags or cucumbers

also, sunscreen should not be optional, if your main focus is your face

• +1
Reactions: sensei
Btw
If you worry about dark circles, ice packs on both eyes first thing in the morning does wonders

Another of my main goals is to look less tired (UEE, and for that I'll try to curl my lashes more to hide my UEE).
IMG 20210207 001055

Thanks for the advice, btw. Tea bags? Well, I'll try to add them into my routine.

yeah, the tea bags thing is me trying to advise more "natural" solutions [others include more pillows under your head, believe it or not]

the medical thing would be moisturizing with either HA or vitamin A+C+K, or going straight for an skin lightening cream with glycolic acid, I've seen great results, will try them myself after this hell of a pandemic

• +1
Reactions: sensei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back