MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
how many weeks in should i add anavar ?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
You’re just embarrassing yourself by trying to argue my point
How would it embarrass me? low iq post

looking at non natty vs steroid, usually can't even tell unless its some weird huge body builder anyways, which you never see.

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
tell me how it goes fella, how hard is injecting and reconstituing?

Yeah i know but i take test for dimophism and tren is was to unhealthy for my goal
you sound retarded af. "taking test for muh dimorphism". its not worth raping your hormones and getting infertile just to get 0,001 picometres wider bideltoids. i lowk feel bad for u.

you sound retarded af. "taking test for muh dimorphism". its not worth raping your hormones and getting infertile just to get 0,001 picometres wider bideltoids. i lowk feel bad for u.
How am i raping my hormones?

no foid gives a fuck abt your balls.

supplements are cope btw
steroids are supplements too lol. stop contradicting yourself, retard.

alot of supplements are good, especially when you're on a cut/calorie deficit, and you aren't getting enough nutrients. although most of them are cope.

• +1
Reactions: belisa14
You do realize that women will find it strange when you have a small ballsack, right?

Hop off test, run adex for a month, and start working out natty. Hope yo can restore natural test levels.

Natty supps can raise your test significantly. Use l-carnitine, tongkat ali, and zinc.
What a fucking fag hahaha

Pretty easy
Mirin. I fucking suck at injecting. Don’t get as bad pip since I’ve started to inject way slower. And I’ve been drawing the test with 25g needle so it takes ages. I’m 17 doing 500 rn

Mirin. I fucking suck at injecting. Don’t get as bad pip since I’ve started to inject way slower. And I’ve been drawing the test with 25g needle so it takes ages. I’m 17 doing 500 rn
Im doing it with slin pens and my pip was gone after the third time,i put the needle in like a dart inject and pull it out instantly

It's not gonna be fun when you literally have no libido and feel 60 years old in your 20s
Who has this ever happened to?
Maybe the 1% who are retarded and blasted 2000mg and multiple compounds for years, even then they recover just fine.
You can be on almost anything and a simple TRT bridge followed by hcg then enclo will have you perfectly normal within 2 months.

Im doing it with slin pens and my pip was gone after the third time,i put the needle in like a dart inject and pull it out instantly
Holy shit jfl, where?
It’s widely known on this forum that if you’re young enough, and low inhib enough, you should use test to get every last ounce of dimorphism possible.

You can always recover your test and fertility and become “natural”

• JFL
Reactions: Drixzy
You're a retarded 2023cel please shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
Did you notice any changes in your face (dimorphism), and did your dick grew (no gay shit)?

Nah i have to have open plates to blast hgh
yo G idk if u made an update already but didnt u quit gh? what was ur bone age and how much did u grow with it if ya dont mind me askin?