upped test to 500mg

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
how many weeks in should i add anavar ?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
You do realize that women will find it strange when you have a small ballsack, right?

Hop off test, run adex for a month, and start working out natty. Hope yo can restore natural test levels.

Natty supps can raise your test significantly. Use l-carnitine, tongkat ali, and zinc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, mirrormogger, gr34ter and 6 others
You do realize that women will find it strange when you have a small ballsack, right?

Hop off test, run adex for a month, and start working out natty. Hope yo can restore natural test levels.

Natty supps can raise your test significantly. Use l-carnitine, tongkat ali, and zinc.
1.im 16 so natural testosterone retuns quickly
2.i run hcg so my balls dont shrink
and i dont need adex because iim on letrozole already

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and socialcel
It's not gonna be fun when you literally have no libido and feel 60 years old in your 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781

no foid gives a fuck abt your balls.

supplements are cope btw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, N1666, Almost Chadlite and 3 others
dont run hcg bro hop off rn and only do it for pct. your body will become desensitized to it if u run it too long and pct is gonna be a bitch.

the dude telling u to cope with being natty is retarded btw, dont listen to him

• +1
Reactions: ASM5, N1666, dragomaxxer and 1 other person

what is this cope lmao, you will never have a girl mention your ballsize if you are already at the stage of fucking them, and if ur already there regardless you can always larp any reason and they won't care lmfao, what do you think 70% of roided frat dudes do when they hookup with girls

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
16 might be a little too early tbh, high chance of infertility

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
dont run hcg bro hop off rn and only do it for pct. your body will become desensitized to it if u run it too long and pct is gonna be a bitch.

the dude telling u to cope with being natty is retarded btw, dont listen to him

high iq guy finally, and yeah op def dont run hcg so early bro specially at 16, you won't need to be fertile for long anyways its much better to pct with it sparingly and use it only when needed bro

• +1
high iq guy finally, and yeah op def dont run hcg so early bro specially at 16, you won't need to be fertile for long anyways its much better to pct with it sparingly and use it only when needed bro
Pct closes growth plates

Pct closes growth plates

yes which is why you should have started later, anyways so that growth plates closing wouldnt be too detrimental

not pcting will have you wanting to kys trust

this nigga is fucking up his natural testosterone production you are making a big mistake

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and Deleted member 51781
yes which is why you should have started later, anyways so that growth plates closing wouldnt be too detrimental

not pcting will have you wanting to kys trust
Nah i have to have open plates to blast hgh

Bro has no idea
I do
You are just fucking up your bodys natural testosterone production
Should've atleast tested eating atleast 50mg of zinc everyday, 10 eggs, lifting heavy especially heavy back squats etc

• JFL
I do
Should've atleast tested eating atleast 50mg of zinc everyday, 10 eggs, lifting heavy especially heavy back squats etc
Or just inject

Or just inject
Then your bodys natural testosterone production will get fucked up and your hormones will be forever fucked up nigga, you can't do anything about your testosterone after that point
You are making a big mistake but you'll understand later, since you already injected and will probably inject more theres nothing to do
Just enjoy the low inhibition and how easily you'll build muscle, you'll get bones in your face (cheekbones browridge etc) and stuff but you might regret it in the future when your balls stop producing testosterone completely tbh

Then your bodys natural testosterone production will get fucked up and your hormones will be forever fucked up nigga, you can't do anything about your testosterone after that point
You are making a big mistake but you'll understand later, since you already injected and will probably inject more theres nothing to do
Just enjoy the low inhibition and how easily you'll build muscle, you'll get bones in your face (cheekbones browridge etc) and stuff but you might regret it in the future when your balls stop producing testosterone completely tbh
Trt exists

I do
spoken like a true Hamza subscriber

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
Literally suicidemaxxing, as clearly stated in your bio. If that's your goal then you're on the right track, good job (y)

spoken like a true Hamza subscriber
eating 50mg of zinc especially from quality food and 10 eggs will increase your t by a fucking lot
some guy went from 300 to 800 in a week

• JFL

cope harder with this bullshit, this is not reddit

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and MTMM
Nobody cares my nigga and if youre young its easier to get your balls back workin
You can't get them "back to working" when they completely stop producing testosterone forever

Yeah i know but i take test for dimophism and tren is was to unhealthy for my goal
weak piece of shit

Real men water fast till 10% bf and use tren + DNP
This world is not made for weak men like you
Grow dreads and roid fag

weak piece of shit

Real men water fast till 10% bf and use tren + DNP
This world is not made for weak men like you
Grow dreads and roid fag
I am bulking rn not cutting

He had a few which one are you talking about

well im doing the exact thing but i dont take dht and i take higher dose of test

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
sTaY nAtUrAl BrO!!!
Dude.. You are gonna have no balls. Fucking dumbass.

You are taking a shit load, and running hcg. Each month you do this, the longer it will take you restore natty levels.

no foid gives a fuck abt your balls.

supplements are cope btw
Yea, they do idiot. I've had a girlfriend tell me that she'd found it hilarious.

This shit is gonna be pure regret.

Heed my warning. Ive even made my voice permanently deeper using nothing but natty supps.

• JFL
Yea, they do idiot. I've had a girlfriend tell me that she'd found it hilarious.

This shit is gonna be pure regret.

Heed my warning. Ive even made my voice permanently deeper using nothing but natty supps.
You’re just embarrassing yourself by trying to argue my point