Upper and lower maxilla pulling

Y

Yungyphnx

Silver
Hi if there anyone who knows how to fix issues with upper and lower maxilla?
Honestly idk what I really need to fix either lower or upper maxilla, upper looks good when I’m checking it with a triangle and other tests, also there were some users telling me my lower maxilla is good but upper is recessed.

Summary, idk what I really suffered from either upper or lower maxilla + I want to know all methods to fix my issues in non surgical way

There are 2 photosets:
Side profile view:

Front view:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 7926 and thecel
reincarnation

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Growth Plate, StephIsCold, thecel and 4 others
customary:

• JFL
Reactions: fucknigga, currylightskin, Mewton and 4 others
Infraorbitals + chin should be your areas of focus.

reincarnation
Just tell me if it’s an upper or lower maxilla issue, don’t really interested in jokes and stupid shit comments, soory anyway, do not trying to make an offence or anything like that, just tired of all offtopic comments. Just want to know my issue and ways to fix with a non surgical way, not trying to be rude, just trying to discover, pls

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Just tell me if it’s an upper or lower maxilla issue, don’t really interested in jokes and stupid shit comments, soory anyway, do not trying to make an offence or anything like that, just tired of all offtopic comments. Just want to know my issue and ways to fix with a non surgical way, not trying to be rude, just trying to discover, pls
ASK @Korea

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel
Infraorbitals + chin should be your areas of focus.
Fixing eye area, philtrum and chin is f*cking easy, but I’m really interesting what making me looking so, do not want to make cosmetic fixes, I want to know what making me looking so odd

Just want to know my issue and ways to fix with a non surgical way
dude there is no way to change your skull shape non surgically
you cant fix your issue even with surgery
it's genetic

it's like asking if you can get A10 blue eyes non surgically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Growth Plate and Deleted member 2729
I was just joking. I dont think that there is a non surgical way though

dude your maxilla is literally decent

i don't know why most users here focus on the wrong things and forget what really failos them

• +1
Reactions: buflek, valhalar, Mewton and 1 other person
dude there is no way to change your skull shape non surgically
you cant fix your issue even with surgery
it's genetic

it's like asking if you can get A10 blue eyes non surgically
But what is actually making me looks so? I mean, I have really small nose (4.5 cm) and really long philtrum (2cm) and long enough but recessed chin (4cm from the lower lip ends to the chin end)

Skull shape is everything. congrats on winning the weekly most abused award

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
no non surgical ways bro :forcedsmile:

• +1

i don't know why most users here focus on the wrong things and forget what really failos them
I have a really long philtrum and I can’t understand the reason why, I mean I need something to explain it, there just can’t be genetic shot cause I mever seen anybody looking that way, neet to understand what made me looking so, I think it’s either recessed lower or upper maxilla

I have a really long philtrum and I can’t understand the reason why, I mean I need something to explain it, there just can’t be genetic shot cause I mever seen anybody looking that way, neet to understand what made me looking so, I think it’s either recessed lower or upper maxilla

Well, if you know what exactly making me looking so?
the things that make you look weird are;
shit hairstyle
negative orbital vector
long philtrum with thin eyebrows

overbite or overjet

overbite or overjet
Do not have overbite (underbite too ofc) and do not know anything about overjet, could you share some info?

You're recessed.

Start HARD mewing ASAP and see how it goes, while saving money at the same time. It'll take years to get your face fixed if ever.

You know what's the second option.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate and chigoha
the things that make you look weird are;
shit hairstyle
negative orbital vector
long philtrum with thin eyebrows
Never give a fuck about hair, I’m sire I have positive orbital vectore but it also never bother me, just interested what making my face looks so. I mean there must be a reason for philtrum and chin, jaw and forward growth to look so

Never give a fuck about hair, I’m sire I have positive orbital vectore but it also never bother me, just interested what making my face looks so. I mean there must be a reason for philtrum and chin, jaw and forward growth to look so
pheno. your delusional

You're recessed.

Start HARD mewing ASAP and see how it goes, while saving money at the same time. It'll take years to get your face fixed if ever.

You know what's the second option.
I can’t get either lower or upper maxilla are recessed I can see my chin is recessed as fuck but can’t understand either mandible and maxilla recessed and how my face will change after mewing. Btw hardmewing for 2 weeks now

lip lift

other than that your maxilla is fine , stop obsessing over some things that doesn't failo you

focus on your hairline , jaw , eyebrows and under-masculinity instead

consider rhino, your long philtrum is also due to upturned nose

pheno. your delusional
If I have a bad pheno? Also correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t pheno just a color of skin, hair and eyes?

consider rhino, your long philtrum is also due to upturned nose
So, I wouldn’t change my nose cause can’t get why it’s bad, it’s small and short. But anyway of there any study proving upturned nose causing long philtrum?

lip lift

other than that your maxilla is fine , stop obsessing over some things that doesn't failo you

focus on your hairline , jaw , eyebrows and under-masculinity instead
I think these things consequences all things that failing me

You don't have any recession

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and chigoha
I can’t get either lower or upper maxilla are recessed I can see my chin is recessed as fuck but can’t understand either mandible and maxilla recessed and how my face will change after mewing. Btw hardmewing for 2 weeks now
The structure and pressure on the bone in and around the orbitals, zygomas, and zygomatic processes will change with hard mewing to offset poor TMJ development as well as maxillary recession.
61b2603749e14f38748f7861_nUv0AFFP5DvGdr9mUsClpgVUY39dwFFIEHpA36x9OHsR2yMuEMckrvQaT-GivzGGCUBffihIpICZN-lq-Lxs7yROS8d3q53ZYikSyuH8gbDLN2rkAgn7XUUKBgaBHJqED7QaRO4h.gif

In theory. It's free, you have nothing to lose.

side profile isnt bad. front is your biggest problem imo

The structure and pressure on the bone in and around the orbitals, zygomas, and zygomatic processes will change with hard mewing to offset poor TMJ development as well as maxillary recession.
61b2603749e14f38748f7861_nUv0AFFP5DvGdr9mUsClpgVUY39dwFFIEHpA36x9OHsR2yMuEMckrvQaT-GivzGGCUBffihIpICZN-lq-Lxs7yROS8d3q53ZYikSyuH8gbDLN2rkAgn7XUUKBgaBHJqED7QaRO4h.gif

In theory. It's free, you have nothing to lose.
So after all I have an upper jaw recession?

Firstly your "lower maxillia" is your mandible. I have put a diagram in with the main skull bones.

Whats your occlusion like? Did you haver braces or extractions?

You will need surgery if you want to improve bone structure.

Although I think your looking at the wrong areas to improve your face. Your nose and thin light coloured eyebrows are more immediate flaws imo. Your nose is very unpturned which gives too much nostril show.

You can try mewing + chewing for a non surgical fix.

If you wish to go the surgery route I would get a chin wing (+jaw surgery if you need it) rhinoplasty to bring your nose tip down to reduce nostril flair and lattise for your eyebrows.

Attachments

• 1650825173562.png
    1650825173562.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
View attachment 1649163View attachment 1649172

Firstly your "lower maxillia" is your mandible. I have put a diagram in with the main skull bones.

You will need surgery if you want to improve bone struucture.

Hi, I never had braces and I’m started mewing 2 weeks ago, still mewing ofc. Also, lower maxilla is not a mandible, mistakenly I thought same some times ago but here (at looksmax) ppl dividing maxilla for upper and lower zones, lower maxilla is a LeFort 2 - Lefort 1 area

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
View attachment 1649163View attachment 1649172

You will need surgery if you want to improve bone structure.

Although I think your looking at the wrong areas to improve your face. Your nose and thin light coloured eyebrows are more immediate flaws imo. Your nose is very unpturned which gives too much nostril show.

If you wish to go the surgery route I would get a chin wing (+jaw surgery if you need it) rhinoplasty to bring your nose tip down to reduce nostril flair and lattise for your eyebrows.
Isn't upper maxilla what whites usually have and causes shit like forward growth of the zygos
Then the lower maxilla the area on the philtrum which blacks have overprojected causing bimaxillary protrusion?

Isn't upper maxilla what whites usually have and causes shit like forward growth of the zygos
Then the lower maxilla the area on the philtrum which blacks have overprojected causing bimaxillary protrusion?
Yeah, I think lower maxilla is an area of upper teeth so yeah it’s philtrum and upper lip

Hi, I never had braces and I’m started mewing 2 weeks ago, still mewing ofc. Also, lower maxilla is not a mandible, mistakenly I thought same some times ago but here (at looksmax) ppl dividing maxilla for upper and lower zones, lower maxilla is a LeFort 2 - Lefort 1 area

I have never heard anyone refer to it as the upper/lower maxilla.

Lefort 1 would reduce your nasolabial angle. This should improve your philtrum.

As for the length, maybe get the height of your maxilla reduced?

If you want to try and ascend with mewing. Make sure your chewing, postuuremaxxing and most importantly at the point where your mewing in your sleep.

no its genetic you just have big philtrum and pig nose genes flowing in your veins

definitely continue hard mewing, i do it and it does change your maxilla. I cant tell if your maxilla is recessed because I cant see your teeth, but it could be. btw your side profile looks similar to mine as we both have long philtrum, upturned nose, and recessed chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
View attachment 1649262View attachment 1649263
I have never heard anyone refer to it as the upper/lower maxilla.

Lefort 1 would reduce your nasolabial angle. This should improve your philtrum.

As for the length, maybe get the height of your maxilla reduced?

If you want to try and ascend with mewing. Make sure your chewing, postuuremaxxing and most importantly at the point where your mewing in your sleep.
Yeah, it’s hard to ascend with mewing, think it would be easier to use a facepuller when sleeping but as you know (I think) there is no proved facepuller :(

you don't
Maybe you are right. Idk how to check it right, the same as I idk how to check if I’m not tilting when I’m measuring forward growth

• +1
Maybe you are right. Idk how to check it right, the same as I idk how to check if I’m not tilting when I’m measuring forward growth
you are tilting your head by default, people who mouth breathe always tilt their heads up, it's their resting position

you are tilting your head by default, people who mouth breathe always tilt their heads up, it's their resting position
But I’m a nosebreather and you can check my maxilla’s forward growth in photos where I’m not tilting: