upper lip protrude over lower lip , they dont align with each other , making my chin look weak

C

Cloudthrone101

Iron
even though i have got my overbite fixed , it still gives an overbite look, however , i am pretty overweight , my face is fat , ( 5'7 , 189.6 lbs ) , so is it due to all the fat ?thats pushing my cheeks and lips to give this weird look ?, if i lose weight , will my lips align , ( become normal ) ? please help guys

Last edited:
even though i have got my overbite fixed , it still gives an overbite look, however , i am pretty overweight , my face is fat , ( 5'7 , 189.6 lbs ) , so is it due to all the fat ?thats pushing my cheeks and lips to give this weird look , if i lose weight , will my lips align , ( become normal ) ? please help guys
thats a chad feature bro

do you have a good maxilla? usually caused due to that

Do you have ceph xray? Or at least picture of your side profile? Would be easier to tell.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
mentalis deficiency, the only way to correct is BSSO

unfortunately you had camouflage orthodontics which screws up the BSSO process since your occlusion is now technically normal

you would essentially have to go through orthodontics again to form an overbite, so that BSSO could correct it

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Blue, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
how to know if my maxilla is good

unfortunately you had camouflage orthodontics which screws up the BSSO process since your occlusion is now technically normal

you would essentially have to go through orthodontics again to form an overbite, so that BSSO could correct it
but i got my two upper teeth extracted for it , lol , why would i do it again

• So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK
thats a chad feature bro

do you have a good maxilla? usually caused due to that
it looks weird from side . from front ngl ,i actually look good even with all that fat , dont know about chad tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

If he got extractions he would need binax with very minimal expansion of the upper jaw 1-2mm

i cope by looking at this weight loss transformation pic , ik shes a girl , but look how her upper lip is protruding over her lower lip , in the first one , and also looking kind of thin , but after losing all that fat , her upper lip became normal and much better

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 11.40.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 11.40.36 AM.png
    532.7 KB · Views: 48

chin wing?

• +1
Reactions: retard
i cope by looking at this weight loss transformation pic , ik shes a girl , but look how her upper lip is protruding over her lower lip , in the first one , and also looking kind of thin , but after losing all that fat , her upper lip became normal and much better
her lip projection didn't really change

can you pm your pics? I'm interested