Upper vs lower mandible

Deleted member 4014

Deleted member 4014

Iron
Saw a post on here earlier about Barrett’s upper mandible development being more prominent than his lower mandible/jawline which gives him those striking cheekbones and wondered if I lacked upper mandible growth?

I've always had a decent jawline but have always had almost no zygo development

Dumb question but does mewing help develop a more compact upper mandible? I’ve only really seen and heard stuff about the developing the jawline

Attachments

• 5C8C0B32-E08D-4CFF-BE0A-A0A8A85C9436.jpeg
    5C8C0B32-E08D-4CFF-BE0A-A0A8A85C9436.jpeg
    171.6 KB · Views: 94
  • EBC46ABB-5D03-4FF2-94A8-6EA2D3483E60.jpeg
    EBC46ABB-5D03-4FF2-94A8-6EA2D3483E60.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 99
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PhuccinManlet, Deleted member 6723 and goat2x
Photo of Barrett for reference as to what I’m talking about (his upper face is way more prominent then mine)

Attachments

• 7316D522-86ED-4725-A450-AE7849F38D0B.jpeg
    7316D522-86ED-4725-A450-AE7849F38D0B.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 98
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
UPPER MANDIBLE MOMENT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PhuccinManlet, Nisse, Deleted member 4430 and 15 others
your side profile is great there is nothing wrong with it
worry about your front not your side

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
wtf is the upper mandible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 000, PhuccinManlet, highT and 2 others
Saw a post on here earlier about Barrett’s upper mandible development being more prominent than his lower mandible/jawline which gives him those striking cheekbones and wondered if I lacked upper mandible growth?

I've always had a decent jawline but have always had almost no zygo development

Dumb question but does mewing help develop a more compact upper mandible? I’ve only really seen and heard stuff about the developing the jawline

Your jawline is very good. Your maxilla is also very forward grown. Your biggest issue is prey, bug eyes but honestly just off your jaw you are at least chadlite level. Looks DOM. A strong zygomatic arch is more of a multiplier than it is a necessity to be good-looking.

being dumb really is a chad trait :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Upper mandible wtf. It's maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Btw I don't think mewing can help you that much.

Photo of Barrett for reference as to what I’m talking about (his upper face is way more prominent then mine)

• JFL
Reactions: wasted, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 6723
Your 'upper mandible' is not recessed, its forward-set - but its flat shaped. Recessed means it has a far back starting point, flat means there is not enough bone mass to make a cheekbone 'pop', the latter applies to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4014
Your jawline is very good. Your maxilla is also very forward grown. Your biggest issue is prey, bug eyes but honestly just off your jaw you are at least chadlite level. Looks DOM. A strong zygomatic arch is more of a multiplier than it is a necessity to be good-looking.
Thanks for the knowledge, just got into this shit cause why not maximise your potential right?
Also I think it was the angle of that second photo but generally this is what I look like 90% of the time resting

Attachments

• CBD7D38C-B49E-42C2-B8CC-7535D0928068.jpeg
    CBD7D38C-B49E-42C2-B8CC-7535D0928068.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 61
Thanks for the knowledge, just got into this shit cause why not maximise your potential right?
Also I think it was the angle of that second photo but generally this is what I look like 90% of the time resting
chad.

Your 'upper mandible' is not recessed, its forward-set - but its flat shaped. Recessed means it has a far back starting point, flat means there is not enough bone mass to make a cheekbone 'pop', the latter applies to you.
Any suggestions on how to improve it to get it to pop even just a little more? I’ve heard of bone smashing but idk how effective it is

Any suggestions on how to improve it to get it to pop even just a little more? I’ve heard of bone smashing but idk how effective it is

LMAO bone smashing is a meme, nobody is saying that unironically here except the true autists.

Custom zygo implants are the best option for zygo improvements, but it comes with risk. If you dont like the look, its not fully reversible (you can readjust the design, but you cant remove the implant completely because the skin will sag permanently from the stretch left behind). It also costs a lot - roughly 15k dollars.

Some results:

Before
SnqXvZCg

Befor3 front

After
BbfWk7q

Bxv7Si0

W7oghpg

This Indian also got jaw implants (not recommended) with his custom zygo implants:
375a86caafa72ec4ab604c97e7e93d72

Before
Beforee

After
2yrs post op shuda got LOR

Front angled head after

After implant 3 months post 2

The Indian guy got the most subtle augmentation (2.5mm) and he got the most natural results IMO, this is what I would recommend to you if you insist on surgery for your cheekbones (not necessary because they're flat as opposed to recessed).

• +1
Reactions: ImpressionableYouth and Deleted member 4014
ZSO/malar osteotomy is also possible for cheekbones.