Ur downgrown mandible and long midface isn't a product of environment.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1
What else do androgen receptors do? My metabolism is quite fast.
It binds to androgenic hormones such as testosterone. The more sensitive and the more of them you have, the better, and you will need less roids to achieve a great physique compared to someone with low amounts of receptors.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
In the past all people had crabiofacial development like Maher and Lemond are therefore there were no incels brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
@5'7 zoomer
Why ugh react?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 28904
most dolichocephalic people are just recessed downgrown mesos and brachys, they don't actually have long skulls.
So much cope from the guy who amputated 8 teeth

its a mix

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Yet you recessed yourself by getting fucked by dr tootenstein
there is no recession anywhere in my jaw, I literally have excess development.

your teeth aren't the reason you're fucked, you have shit genes on top of bad dentistry.

there is no recession anywhere in my jaw, I literally have excess development.

your teeth aren't the reason you're fucked, you have shit genes on top of bad dentistry.
I’m not fucked at all yoûre the one who had excess growth in the mandible I have perfect wide U shape I just need to make even more room for those wisdom teeth to fit in and not be a fucking 24 teeth cuck like you and stay a 32 chad

I’m not fucked at all yoûre the one who had excess growth in the mandible I have perfect wide U shape I just need to make even more room for those wisdom teeth to fit in and not be a fucking 24 teeth cuck like you and stay a 32 chad
I have 28 teeth, 4 were excess, I had 36 teeth.

I have 28 teeth, 4 were excess, I had 36 teeth.
Still a cuck why did you extract the other 4 when you already have all this knowledge that we share