Ur downgrown mandible and long midface isn't a product of environment.

Irrespective of that, you can change a lot of things with HARDmaxxing, im talking about roids and surgery. That’s technically in your control
Roids count as softmaxxing but I see your point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Jude konspirationer är legit i USA dock med tanke på att dem äger praktiskt taget alla fastigheter och finansiella egendomar.
Alles nur dafür, dass sie sich über ihr wertloses Geld freuen können, aber wenn sie die Straße mit ihrer "Freundin" entlang laufen und diese einem Chad hinterherblickt, bekommen sie trotzdem das Verlangen danach, aus ihrem Penthousefenster zu springen.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 28896 and HarrierDuBois
Alles nur dafür, dass sie sich über ihr wertloses Geld freuen können, aber wenn sie die Straße mit ihrer "Freundin" entlang laufen und diese einem Chad hinterherblickt, bekommen sie trotzdem das Verlangen danach, aus ihrem Penthousefenster zu springen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 28896
Roids count as softmaxxing but I see your point.
I would argue they are more close to hardmaxxing though. Maybe somewhere in between because it’s also high risk high reward tbh

• +1
I would argue they are more close to hardmaxxing though. Maybe somewhere in between because it’s also high risk high reward tbh
Hardmaxxing means surgical looksmaxxing.
Softmaxxing means non surgical looksmaxxing.
That's just the terminology.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Deleted member 28896
Jude konspirationer är legit i USA dock med tanke på att dem äger praktiskt taget alla fastigheter och finansiella egendomar.
Wallenberg i Sverige

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and HarrierDuBois
my mum has the same narrow mouth, palate & recessed maxilla / mandible. Truly over for uzbekistancels, hope bimax will ascend my ass

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 29155
Irrespective of that, you can change a lot of things with HARDmaxxing, im talking about roids and surgery. That’s technically in your control
Sort of but environment copers think "natural" stuff like mewing or some supplements are gonna change shut when it does fuck all

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21716, Deleted member 28896 and 2 others
Sort of but environment copers think "natural" stuff like mewing or some supplements are gonna change shut when it does fuck all
You can never exceed your potential, but you can get fucked over along the way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, Deleted member 28896, Nebula and 2 others
Yeah, all these Tiktokers now with their “natural”scams. Like SyrianPsycho who probably got jaw surgery anyway.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21716, Deleted member 28896 and 3 others
No one thinks that unless you have brain damage. It’s over at age 7

• +1
You would be surprised on this forum if u have been here long enough

• +1
You got all of puberty to hormonemaxx for height, frame, and facial growth.
3166252 1668881484365

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
You would be surprised on this forum if u have been here long enough
Every single surgery hater on here is just broke, for example @gribsufer1 saying surgery is cope but he is a kid with no cash who copes with thumbpulling and mewing same as @Dr. Bruh who also copes with this shit becasue they are kids in school with no cash to actually change their facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, Deleted member 28896 and Nebula
Every single surgery hater on here is just broke, for example @gribsufer1 saying surgery is cope but he is a kid with no cash who copes with thumbpulling and mewing same as @Dr. Bruh who also copes with this shit becasue they are kids in school with no cash to actually change their facial structure.
when did i say surgery was cope? i need 7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 28896
Both of them subhuman anyways

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, gribsufer1, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
One boy with no ramus and and another boy with dolphin IPD. Looksmax squad.
I have no idea how they look like tbh. I can feel the subhumanity

• JFL
  • +1
I have no idea how they look like tbh. I can feel the subhumanity
@gribsufer1 has posted publically, I'm not allowed to doxx @Dr. Bruh though so I'm not gonna do it.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
@gribsufer1 has posted publically, I'm not allowed to doxx @Dr. Bruh though so I'm not gonna do it.
Oh wait now i remember thag gribsufer. Yeah he is a sfscel rat looking who think muh forward growth when he just looks like some dog retard. Over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, gribsufer1, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
He was 19 when he started
Should I do it? People have told me I should since I'm same height as loox with good starting frame. Feels retardy to do it though if I just bald and look ogre.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Should I do it? People have told me I should since I'm same height as loox with good starting frame. Feels retardy to do it though if I just bald and look ogre.
For every loox theres 1000s who failed. I mean i have the same stats as u. Loox himself said u got nothing to lose so just do it as an incel. Feel free to do it ig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
For every loox theres 1000s who failed. I mean i have the same stats as u. Loox himself said u got nothing to lose so just do it as an incel. Feel free to do it ig
How you know you got same stats as me? What's your shoulder to waist ratio?

It’s not so much about starting frame, it’s how your body will react to the roids. It depends how sensitive your androgen receptors are and how well your body metabolises drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and HarrierDuBois
nah im too busy training

ramus is psl cope View attachment 2247181
Ramus is one of the most crucial dimorphic traits there are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I meant height wise and age. No idea about my shoulder to waist. But im not some hipcel luckily.

It’s not so much about starting frame, it’s how your body will react to the roids. It depends how sensitive your androgen receptors are and how well your body metabolises drugs.
What else do androgen receptors do? My metabolism is quite fast.

Ramus is literally why maher fucks and why @gribsufer1 is still rotting here

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
nah u can only see it from the side

Ramirez rotted at home, took drugs, his mother breathed in chemicals when she was preg, his diet was shit yet he was 7psl and unmoggable.

• +1
nah u can only see it from the side
No, it makes your jaw look square and good from the front as well as not positioning your ears retardedly low.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
give me a specific answer in that pic imo my nasal bridge, eyes, browridge exude high class looks and i am nerfed by short mandible

No, it makes your jaw look square and good from the front as well as not positioning your ears retardedly low.
its not a feature that makes you ugly tho

give me a specific answer in that pic imo my nasal bridge, eyes, browridge exude high class looks and i am nerfed by short mandible
Eyebrows look negatively tilted, mouth too fleshy, and butt chin is low class trait.

My dad has horse face over

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and HarrierDuBois