Ur end goal in looksmaxxing

princeof316

princeof316

Bronze
At what point would you be satisfied with overall rating? MTN HTN CHAD?

I think HIGH MTN is enough to slay almost all girls and receive attention regardless of their looks (unles ur cooked by height) and obsessing over High HTN and above is redundant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, greywind, ziggy.s and 9 others
Being rich pill is more important tbh

• +1
Reactions: greywind, HTNcutecel, Timmy and 9 others
high mtn will not be enough lol. a high mtn is top 60, you think there aren't any high mtns around competing?

• +1
Reactions: Zenis, LTN Baguette, greywind and 5 others
high mtn will not be enough lol. a high mtn is top 60, you think there aren't any high mtns around competing?
I’m new so i don’t fully understand what u mean by top60 but if u mean it in the way your girl will leave for even more attractive then your cooked regardless since you are prioritizing lustful girls

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, PlayersGetPlayed and 2 others
psl gawd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxAutist, greywind, Abdullahm06 and 6 others
I’m new so i don’t fully understand what u mean by top60 but if u mean it in the way your girl will leave for even more attractive then your cooked regardless since you are prioritizing lustful girls
mhm i see what you mean but its a cultural difference, some blacks can settle while most are lustful

whites usually settle but after the top

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Tbh just become better looking then I did before don’t really care about reaching a certain rating

• +1
Reactions: princeof316, greywind, QuintBarnaJonesJr and 8 others
lite

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxAutist, greywind, Abdullahm06 and 6 others

I think HIGH MTN is enough to slay almost all girls and receive attention regardless of their looks (unles ur cooked by height) and obsessing over High HTN and above is redundant
As much as a need for Stacy :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, ryuken and 1 other person
Benefits become exponential the higher you go in looks. If you want a giga-stacy, it requires giga-chad. I want giga-stacy, or super good personality stacy is g.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and princeof316
Trying to get to Chadlite no matter how improbable :lul:

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
low-mid htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, Costcosuperstore and Usernames
High mtn is not enough
CL or death

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Abdullahm06, billymidnight and 2 others
low-mid htn
imagine your end goal of looksmaxxing being low htn. Thats like majoring in biology to end up being a 2nd grade science teacher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, greywind, niranjan and 3 others
imagine your end goal of looksmaxxing being low htn. Thats like majoring in biology to end up being a 2nd grade science teacher
jfl at all of you who think that you will ascend to chadlite most people here don't even have the base to go above htn

maybe it's a realistic goal if you have the base but most people here don't

i'm just being realistic with myself lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: princeof316, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
HTN is above average
if u never been even average ur whole life, then HTN would feel like a dream
nuff said

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore and ryuken
jfl at all of you who think that you will ascend to chadlite most people here don't even have the base to go above htn

frl
these dudes get so delusioned with seeing chads and htn on this site that they somehow start to think that htn is a common occurance
htn is fucking rare irl, srs

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, ryuken and 1 other person
HTN but id be fine with like 4.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

nigga im already very arguably chadlite

go on tiktok and see all the subhumans who became near chadlite just by softmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and alurmo
  • +1
what was ur starting rating
well i was barely in puberty but when i was 12 i was pretty ugly and nerdy and now id say im certainly high htn+

• JFL
I'd be satisfied at Htn tbh

• +1
softmaxxing=growing up during puberty
nah i have a friend who was ltn at 18-19 and now is high htn+ aswell at 20, most of it was softmaxxing except for 1ml of filler, literally only 1ml or 2ml of filler

• +1
nigga im already very arguably chadlite
They faces killing me why nobody gaf v0 kqogd15xbgmd1

go on tiktok and see all the subhumans who became near chadlite just by softmaxxing
that's called a good base lol

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Trijicon and Costcosuperstore
mtn

• +1
well i was barely in puberty but when i was 12 i was pretty ugly and nerdy and now id say im certainly high htn+
u literally proved my point
just eat good during puberty, everyone is subhuman sub 14, in those years u have no comp
so in conclusion, u grew up

• +1
nah i have a friend who was ltn at 18-19 and now is high htn+ aswell at 20, most of it was softmaxxing except for 1ml of filler, literally only 1ml or 2ml of filler
he still went to the doc and got fillers, how did he look before the fillers, plus he could possibly also be a late bloomer

• +1
he still went to the doc and got fillers, how did he look before the fillers, plus he could possibly also be a late bloomer
he still ascended damn easily by barely doing any looksmaxxing procedures. LTN to HIGH HTN

• +1
im just saying u guys need to be way more optimistic with this shit unless u have like fucked up ratios or some sort of deviant feature, have higher goals, ive seen crazy ascensions happen right before my eyes

• +1
Reactions: chubbybhai, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
im just saying u guys need to be way more optimistic with this shit unless u have like fucked up ratios or some sort of deviant feature, have higher goals, ive seen crazy ascensions happen right before my eyes
Nah don’t listen to this guy just rope instead trust me

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
HTN, its good enough for me where you can have a decent dating life. CL is more ideal but idk if its possible for me.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and ryuken

With some hardmaxx many can go to CL if they don't have any severe failos

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Nah don’t listen to this guy just rope instead trust me
no optimism for my face
With some hardmaxx many can go to CL if they don't have any severe failos
maybe idk tbh there's no certain static for how good or bad people's bases are i can't prove my point either after thinking about it

My height is Cooked so Chad lite. I have a wide jaw already, i need to finish leanmaxxing, get a cantoplasty to fix nct and maybe some fillers to improve jaw angularity and that’s it, I just need the money for the surgeries

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: princeof316
Weak HTN would be satisfying enough.

• +1
Reactions: princeof316 and Lidian
True, but you got to get those ratings from very experienced users multiple times tho

Never satisfied

im kinda satisfied with my looksmaxxing journey. Im a solid htn and i dont think i have potential beyond that either way.
I dont consider surgery.

Just remember that htn is nothing special. It's literally the first echelon where women will consider a man even somewhat attractive. (<15% of men)

MTNs and anything below htn are mostly invisible to women.

• +1
Reactions: princeof316 and greywind
True, but you got to get those ratings from very experienced users multiple times tho
Most users here overrate and some severely underrate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and Lidian

6´4 chadlite or rope

HTN, its good enough for me where you can have a decent dating life. CL is more ideal but idk if its possible for me.
CL = life will be an a abseloute blast in every department

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender