ur politival beliefs are literally jist your sexual desires reflected

I

isis_Bleach

Immigrant Lives Don’t Matter
your secual desires (microcosm) is reflected in your politicql beliefs (macrocosm) . for example if ur incel and use women hate forums like sluthate you probably get off on hitting womej ane making them suffer for being sluts so ur probably anti abortion. if ur a cuck/a foid who has a domination fetish u probably want the government to walk all over ur freedoms because u like that. legit has truth to it imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, iloveboobs, Growth Plate and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Not quite

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I’m a communist. What am I?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
You don't have an identity, you only have an identity while you live in capitalism. Once in communism your identity dissapears to become a collective purpose.

• Woah
You don't have an identity, you only have an identity while you live in capitalism.
do black lives matter in communism or only capitalism?

do black lives matter in communism or only capitalism?
In communism races or gender don't matter
BLM and gender theory only happens in a society full of people with different personality disorders

• +1
It means you want sexual equality to be enforced and free pussy provided by the state to everyone.
Personally I fantasize of being a dictator, so I can get all the women for me....:feelskek:

• JFL
In communism races or gender don't matter
BLM and gender theory only happens in a society full of people with different personality disorders
but white kids will lok at the dark kids and be like ur ugly ur brown ur black gtfo ugly nigger. why?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
but white kids will lok at the dark kids and be like ur ugly ur brown ur black gtfo ugly nigger. why?
Majority of communist countries rn are asian so it's probable that the future is dictated by asians and not jews/whites.

your secual desires (microcosm) is reflected in your politicql beliefs (macrocosm) . for example if ur incel and use women hate forums like sluthate you probably get off on hitting womej ane making them suffer for being sluts so ur probably anti abortion. if ur a cuck/a foid who has a domination fetish u probably want the government to walk all over ur freedoms because u like that. legit has truth to it imo
And what if someone is a terrorist

i want all governments killed and the population taken down to below 5 billion and everyone makes their own houses and hunts their own food and this shit site never existed and mirrors were not real what are my desires

• +1
I'm a Leninist. Master morality.