Ur problems are from vaccines

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
"Dr Paul Thomas is a pediatrician in Portland Oregon. His practice is rooted in standard Western medicine, but he believes in informed consent. So every time a child comes up for a scheduled vaccine, he explains in detail to the parent the trial results, the pros and the cons, the benefits and the risks as far as they can be known from the medical literature. As a result, his patients have become a diverse sample of vaccination status, with some accepting the full vaccine schedule and some others having no vaccines at all, and most of his patients selective about which vaccines they accept. A few years ago, he worked with statistician James Lyons-Weiler to study the histories of these patients over 10 years of follow-up. How did the fully vaccinated, the less vaccinated, and the unvaccinated fare in the subsequent years of their childhood?

They wrote up their study and published it (2020) in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. In every measure of health, the unvaccinated children did better. One sixth as many allergies and anemias. One fourth as many asthmas and colds. Zero cases of ADHD among 561 unvaccinated children; nationally, the rate of ADHD is 9.4%. The article presents a graph demonstrating a positive relationship between the number of vaccinations a child receives and the number of future medical problems s/he experiences."

read/watch this modern day wizard if ur unconvinced

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22, optimisticzoomer, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 7 others
Brutal. I wonder if there is some relation between the COVID vaccine and vasomotor/allergic rhinitis. All of my symptoms started from mid-2021.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Youㅤ, piec and 1 other person
"Dr Paul Thomas is a pediatrician in Portland Oregon. His practice is rooted in standard Western medicine, but he believes in informed consent. So every time a child comes up for a scheduled vaccine, he explains in detail to the parent the trial results, the pros and the cons, the benefits and the risks as far as they can be known from the medical literature. As a result, his patients have become a diverse sample of vaccination status, with some accepting the full vaccine schedule and some others having no vaccines at all, and most of his patients selective about which vaccines they accept. A few years ago, he worked with statistician James Lyons-Weiler to study the histories of these patients over 10 years of follow-up. How did the fully vaccinated, the less vaccinated, and the unvaccinated fare in the subsequent years of their childhood?

They wrote up their study and published it (2020) in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. In every measure of health, the unvaccinated children did better. One sixth as many allergies and anemias. One fourth as many asthmas and colds. Zero cases of ADHD among 561 unvaccinated children; nationally, the rate of ADHD is 9.4%. The article presents a graph demonstrating a positive relationship between the number of vaccinations a child receives and the number of future medical problems s/he experiences."

Brutal. I wonder if there is some relation between the COVID vaccine and vasomotor/allergic rhinitis. All of my symptoms started from mid-2021.
I wish my parents didn't force me to get covid vaxxed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: twojei and Youㅤ
Dnr but true, Jewish chemicals. My mom got redpilled when I was 10 and I haven't gotten a single one since then. I'm 21 now and giga antivax

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and twojei

• +1
Reactions: twojei and Youㅤ
the covid "vaccine" isnt even a vaccine and was a huge deception , the whole plandemic was a deception . idk the effects of it but covid "vaccinated" rats offspring had less neurons

"vaccinated" rats offspring had less neurons
Well, well, well

"Our findings reveal that the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine significantly alters WNT gene expression and BDNF levels in both male and female rats, suggesting a profound impact on key neurodevelopmental pathways. Notably, male rats exhibited pronounced autism-like behaviors, characterized by a marked reduction in social interaction and repetitive patterns of behavior. Furthermore, there was a substantial decrease in neuronal counts in critical brain regions, indicating potential neurodegeneration or altered neurodevelopment. Male rats also demonstrated impaired motor performance, evidenced by reduced coordination and agility. Our research provides insights into the effects of the COVID-19 mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine on WNT gene expression, BDNF levels, and certain neurodevelopmental markers in a rat model. More extensive studies are needed to confirm these observations in humans and to explore the exact mechanisms. A comprehensive understanding of the risks and rewards of COVID-19 vaccination, especially during pregnancy, remains essential."

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Youㅤ and piec
Notably, male rats exhibited pronounced autism-like behaviors, characterized by a marked reduction in social interaction and repetitive patterns of behavior. Furthermore, there was a substantial decrease in neuronal counts in critical brain regions, indicating potential neurodegeneration or altered neurodevelopment. Male rats also demonstrated impaired motor performance, evidenced by reduced coordination and agility.
describes.me :feelswhy:

0 cases of adhd? I have absolutely no faith in his findings. Anti vaxxers are like a cult

the covid "vaccine" isnt even a vaccine and was a huge deception , the whole plandemic was a deception . idk the effects of it but covid "vaccinated" rats offspring had less neurons
Deception by who? Which country benefitted from this? Everyone got fucked lol

Is it possible to reverse the impacts of vaccines?

Is it possible to reverse the impacts of vaccines?
well , the effect of immunity memory maybe . valter longo says fasting and refeeding will cause memory t cell turnover

the autism and other developmental deviations ? we are fucked .

I got early schizophrenia symptoms after I got the covid vaccine