• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 9568 and 7 others
Just move bro

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
just uproot ur life
I live walking distance from a mountain and a forest but I’d love to live in the city. You just want what you can’t have. Simples *meerkat noise*

• +1
I live walking distance from a mountain and a forest but I’d love to live in the city. You just want what you can’t have. Simples *meerkat noise*
true
grass is greener

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
brutal shit. now start coding wagie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, SubhumanCurrycel and sytyl
Move to some small town in bc

• +1
pslers say this and then cry when they realise they have to drive 45 min to the closest shop :lul::lul:

rural is boring asf. only mogs when you’re a boomer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, sytyl and volcelfatcel
pslers say this and then cry when they realise they have to drive 45 min to the closest shop :lul::lul:

rural is boring asf. only mogs when you’re a boomer
Albania mogs all

• +1
what do you do for a living so u can afford that

• +1
I live on a mountain in a city in Norway, so I wake up to a cozy view of the city, showing the canal, the cathedral, many churches, and the fjord. And I live so high up that I see way over the mountains that I see into Sweden :Comfy:

My family also have a cabin where we have a great view to one of Norway’s largest lakes, and the mountains surrounding it :Comfy: I like the nature life better tbh. It feels so much better for the soul. Zero stress as well, and little noice. Just calmness. I’m grateful I live in Norway, a country with such a low population and beautiful nature. I often like to go deep into the woods by myself and just take in the peacefulness and listen to the birds

BF21C263 548F 4A01 8E5D E6E79E7D653F

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and sytyl
mirin typical bleak slav neighhorhood vibes

• +1
mirin typical bleak slav neighhorhood vibes
the view's great when the weather isn't bleak, I can pm you what it's like in the spring/summer

I live on a mountain in a city in Norway, so I wake up to a cozy view of the city, showing the canal, the cathedral, many churches, and the fjord. And I live so high up that I see way over the mountains that I see into Sweden :Comfy:

My family also have a cabin where we have a great view to one of Norway’s largest lakes, and the mountains surrounding it :Comfy: I like the nature life better tbh. It feels so much better for the soul. Zero stress as well, and little noice. Just calmness. I’m grateful I live in Norway, a country with such a low population and beautiful nature. I often like to go deep into the woods by myself and just take in the peacefulness and listen to the birds

View attachment 1455830
what do norweigans think about swedish workers