Urban White Trash is a good example of how personality does in fact matter

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage

shyboysirl2011.0102.jpg

Just look at him, long narow face, recessed af, beta eyes, acne, non existant jawline. Lookswise, he is incel tier but he makes up for it with his "PUA" personality.

Now, of course, some of you will find his attitude to be retarded and dellusional BUT he would give you even worse vibes if he acted like Advanced.

An aspie, subconfident, nihilistic personality will be unattractive to anyone, wereas a confident, cocky one will be attractive to some people. A lot of incels don't see to get it, they says looks are everything and at the same time, they secretly wish that some girl wil like their looks and "fix" their personality.

And what it that girl never comes? Why not personalitymaxx now and claim women for yourself? You will get rejected a lot but the point is to always keep the same attitude no matter what because it's your best shot at getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Deleted member 281

shyboysirl2011.0102.jpg

Just look at him, long narow face, recessed af, beta eyes, acne, non existant jawline. Lookswise, he is incel tier but he makes up for it with his "PUA" personality.

Now, of course, some of you will find his attitude to be retarded and dellusional BUT he would give you even worse vibes if he acted like Advanced.

An aspie, subconfident, nihilistic personality will be unattractive to anyone, wereas a confident, cocky one will be attractive to some people. A lot of incels don't see to get it, they says looks are everything and at the same time, they secretly wish that some girl wil like their looks and "fix" their personality.

And what it that girl never comes? Why not personalitymaxx now and claim women for yourself? You will get rejected a lot but the point is to always keep the same attitude no matter what because it's your best shot at getting laid.

In rare cases you need neither looks nor personality, sometimes all you need is luck (before I get called a blue pill cuck, iv seen this way too often).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 11gaijin
In rare cases you need neither looks nor personality, sometimes all you need is luck (before I get called a blue pill cuck, iv seen this way too often).

Like I had with my oneitis for example. I get your point, but getting laid is statistic and maxxing out is the best possible option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and 11gaijin
The thing Is that cockiness and confidence doesn't come from acting like a douche. They come out naturally if you have been validated by people and received positive reinforcement .

Try to look good, and máster a Skill (artística/Athletic//Intelectual) Something can perform flawlessly. This improves your confidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The thing Is that cockiness and confidence doesn't come from acting like a douche.

fake everything. JFL if you are not a good actor as a male

• +1
Urban White Trash was unintentionally hilarious.

But he was just as cringy as Advanced, just in a different way. You're just a poor judge of what good social skills are because you're pretty autistic (no offense, big daddy G)

• +1
Sometimes all you need is status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Like I had with my oneitis for example. I get your point, but getting laid is statistic and maxxing out is the best possible option
Exactly, you found her in a vulnerable, emotional state and you went right in for the kill.
Sometimes all you need is status
Sometimes you need to be in the right place at the right time, no need for LMS. Unfortunately most incels don't realize that their mother's basement is not the best place for anything.

• +1
Exactly, you found her in a vulnerable, emotional state and you went right in for the kill.

Sometimes you need to be in the right place at the right time, no need for LMS. Unfortunately most incels don't realize that their mother's basement is not the best place for anything.

Yes and I have no regrets about it tbh ngl. It was do or die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281