(URGENT) how do I fake smoke weed to trick normies

JayAscension

JayAscension

Digital Slime
I'm NT maxxing. And some normies are offering weed to smoke with them. How do I scam them and make them think I'm smoking the bud. When I'm really not. I have low tolerance to weed and it fucks me up. How I NT fraud in this situation. Because it's literally happening right now!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wholesome, fuckedupmanlet, coolguy1 and 1 other person
just suck up the smoke in your mouth and dont inhale then blow it out

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I'm NT maxxing. And some normies are offering weed to smoke with them. How do I scam them and make them think I'm smoking the bud. When I'm really not. I have low tolerance to weed and it fucks me up. How I NT fraud in this situation. Because it's literally happening right now!
How old are you?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and thecel
Say your mom doesnt let you :)

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, fjor2096, thecel and 2 others
“No thanks bro I don’t like it. I’ll chill with you tho.”

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Schönling, thecel, Deleted member 18694 and 3 others
"I'm good bro"
Literally just say this

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and thecel
If you think that you’re not NT

Basic principle of giving advice when someone asks for help: tell them how to do exactly what they ask, not what you think they “actually” want or should want.

When someone asks you to explain to them how to transport 100 metric tons of coins, don’t reply, “coins lol bro just do a bank transfer or a money order bro”. The advice-seeker is a sentient, brain-having agent who wants to carry out a specific task.

OP wants to fake smoke weed. He doesn’t want to decline and say no. If he just wanted to decline, he wouldn’t’ve started this thread. Telling OP to say, “No thanks…”, insinuates that he’s too smoothbrained to even do that. The reality is OP knows how to say “no thanks” but doesn’t want to.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Say you can't because you got gay ass parents that drug test you.
Basic principle of giving advice when someone asks for help: tell them how to do exactly what they ask, not what you think they “actually” want or should want.

When someone asks you to explain to them how to transport 100 metric tons of coins, don’t reply, “coins lol bro just do a bank transfer or a money order bro”. The advice-seeker is a sentient, brain-having agent who wants to carry out a specific task.

OP wants to fake smoke weed. He doesn’t want to decline and say no. If he just wanted to decline, he wouldn’t’ve started this thread. Telling OP to say, “No thanks…”, insinuates that he’s too smoothbrained to even do that. The reality is OP knows how to say “no thanks” but doesn’t want to.
:yes:

• JFL
OP literally said that faking smoking weed is the thing that he wants to know how to do. He doesn’t wanna say no.
also nigga why are you watching me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and thecel

I said no anyway. And I can easily say "no thanks" but the thing is.. its the most NT thing to do. So I wanted to NT fraud in that moment

• Woah
just suck up the smoke in your mouth and dont inhale then blow it out
Good advice, but if mfers will notice and they will say "he's blowing all the good shit out" and say "he's not even inhaling it"

Last edited:
  • +1