[URGENT] I got an appt with a Dermatologist in 1 hour..

G

greycel

Zephir
What should I ask them?
What should I sway the conversation towards?

For reference, I am in my early 20s and a few months ago, on the same day, I noticed my skin laxity change and my hair was thinning

Not really MPB.
Used to take a shit ton of antioxidants before, that I read can cause cellular aging if the number of antioxidants outweigh the number of prooxidants.
It was MSM, NAC, Vit C, Vit D, S Acetyl L Glutathione

I stopped all of these long ago (took them for months)

Also, my periorbital and malar fat pads have dropped due to decrease in collagen/ elastin. All of this in a few months, so I've aged from looking 19ish to 25/26ish

What do you think it can be?
What should I say?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei, ggg.tv🤫 and zurzolo
tell them... that? Your concerns, current routine etc

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, greycel and zurzolo
tell them... that? Your concerns, current routine etc
Are they more likely to prescribe me Finasteride if I mention/ don't mention something?
They may just say this is Telogen Effluvium, and say it will grow back.. but it might just be a a theory of theirs, and I'd end up losing the rest of my hair?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Are they more likely to prescribe me Finasteride if I mention/ don't mention something?
They may just say this is Telogen Effluvium, and say it will grow back.. but it might just be a a theory of theirs, and I'd end up losing the rest of my hair?
Honestly just describe the symptoms of MBP mixed into your situation. They aren’t ever super stingey about things like fin bc it’s a fairly common prescription and they get money

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, zurzolo and greycel
derms are worthless mate

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: glaruz, SubhumanForever, slavicpsycho and 2 others
Honestly just describe the symptoms of MBP mixed into your situation. They aren’t ever super stingey about things like fin bc it’s a fairly common prescription and they get money
Most doctors aren’t but my bitch ass derm wouldn’t prescribe be fin because I’m not aggressively balding so I ditched that dumb fuck bitch and got fin off hims (online Telemedicine service in USA)

• +1
Reactions: glaruz, greycel, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
Most doctors aren’t but my bitch ass derm wouldn’t prescribe be fin because I’m not aggressively balding so I ditched that dumb fuck bitch and got fin off hims (online Telemedicine service in USA)
Happened to me for accutane by some fucking retard, delayed me by two months because I had to go to college where my insurance isn’t good. Derms are idiots

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and tombradylover
 e4120748 f8ae 47f6 888b 24b223ab7de8

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, lowiqNormie and slavicpsycho
Ask him for skin bleaching treatment shitskin hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
If they do not prescribe it just buy it online but its normie drug , say that ur dad and grandparents have mpb and they should prescribe it

• +1
Happened to me for accutane by some fucking retard, delayed me by two months because I had to go to college where my insurance isn’t good. Derms are idiots
I used to go to an oldcel derm and after i switched to a young blackpilled one he offered so much stuff more , old derms will be a bitch even for simple stuff like fin and min

• +1
Will they be able to find the true root cause

Update: Mission Successful

IMG 1409

@ChadL1te Going to get pill splitters and microdose 0.75mg

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te