Urgent: I require financial donations from users of Looksmax.org to my crypto wallet immediately

ascension

ascension

Kraken
I'm stuck in the Matrix and I need to improve in order to glow up and leave the System.

I went through society's abuse, which damaged me psychologically and induced negative personality traits, but this is not important.

Money is important. Money trumps anything else. That's why I need money, to overcome all obstacles currently preventing me from glowing up like a lightbulb.

Blasting testosterone and HGH (low to moderate, not high doses) during puberty might override natural development based on your genetics, meaning the full genetic potential will be realized, not just some of the potential. If I used testosterone and HGH, I would have been a rich Chad of more than 2 meters height, living outside the Matrix, likely in some millionaire/billionaire Paradise like Dubai, surrounded by money, wealth, Instagram models and everything I deserve. Because I didn't use testosterone and HGH during puberty, I'm not able to use looks to overcome all obstacles and leave the System, which is exactly why I live in a subhuman hell called Bulgaria, a subhuman country, a subhuman provincial hell where I'm abused by the system of neoliberal capitalism.

Also, the prices you mentioned are in Euro, while my salary is in leva. Because of that, no such surgeries will ever take place if someone doesn't help me with donations. I'm trying moneymaxxing using other strategies besides my subhuman job, but the progress is slow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, silently_said, nathan and 8 others
@asdvek @nathan @GabachoCopium @ElySioNs @Alexios @sportsmogger @Chico Ethnicowski @tawnn @omnilegent @Survivor95 @heyheyheybro22 @greyycelll @0hMan @whitegymcel88 @thatdraco @buenoshawty @JordanBarrettGlazer @6ft4 @vrt @huwie @imthesupremecel @ghab @HarrierDuBois @broskiez02 @k99 @PotentialChad @yuyu @SoCrazy @20/04/2008 @qFlodz @iloveboobs @smashfreak @rubberduck @funeral @Creel13 @Geoff2024 @poopyballs911 @horizontallytall @Rhinoplastyordie @Clown Show @FrameMaxxxer @scrunchables @kyphoscoliosis @Bomber517 @Vermilioncore @SolidTrack @meva @Alessandro Eccelso @the BULL @Clavicular @rul @shizuku11111 @try2beme @floppyshaft87 @william2605 @toolateforme @Yourname @ReadBooksEveryday @Zasto12 @piec @Zenis @beckylover @zachf19 @Danish_Smartass @Danish_Retard @Spookybah @Obeliskcel @danny1234567 @gaudiumlex @greycel @noahwillascend @chrishardmaxxhtnpsl @mightropemaxxlater @ashesfr @itsoverbudyboyos @qsabathi @wsada @Latinolooksmaxxer @nuclearlooksmaxxer @christian10 @lurks @rya90 @jayslay09 @christian10 @GlamourPursuer @Gengar @Darkeningstar @Deblets @aboriginalmaxxing @SavageAstronaut @savitarprime @sayi @themoggerstar @MrBlackBanner @zini123 @Clément @enriquecel @IntelligentCel @Gilbert_Durandal @gymce7 @notgonnacopenomore @lerwaf123 @XAYKO @JonatanKing @heightislife198 @the_bubble_dox @watah @Metil @StepanovMogs @Autismcel @flippasav @Autistic Schizo @radiant @Autisticbrokeass2 @Bliisk @Iasacrko @heightislife198 @anthony111553 @currylover @tombradylover @j4yse @Dmsf49 @harmonycell @ilovetakis @Snowskinned @Cauan @Red Fox @yuhh @Chuck14

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan, 97baHater, Alexios and 3 others
nigga tagged the whole forum

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and ascension
buy my new course and escape the matrix and dont be a slave

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray, Alexios and ascension
@asdvek @nathan @GabachoCopium @ElySioNs @Alexios @sportsmogger @Chico Ethnicowski @tawnn @omnilegent @Survivor95 @heyheyheybro22 @greyycelll @0hMan @whitegymcel88 @thatdraco @buenoshawty @JordanBarrettGlazer @6ft4 @vrt @huwie @imthesupremecel @ghab @HarrierDuBois @broskiez02 @k99 @PotentialChad @yuyu @SoCrazy @20/04/2008 @qFlodz @iloveboobs @smashfreak @rubberduck @funeral @Creel13 @Geoff2024 @poopyballs911 @horizontallytall @Rhinoplastyordie @Clown Show @FrameMaxxxer @scrunchables @kyphoscoliosis @Bomber517 @Vermilioncore @SolidTrack @meva @Alessandro Eccelso @the BULL @Clavicular @rul @shizuku11111 @try2beme @floppyshaft87 @william2605 @toolateforme @Yourname @ReadBooksEveryday @Zasto12 @piec @Zenis @beckylover @zachf19 @Danish_Smartass @Danish_Retard @Spookybah @Obeliskcel @danny1234567 @gaudiumlex @greycel @noahwillascend @chrishardmaxxhtnpsl @mightropemaxxlater @ashesfr @itsoverbudyboyos @qsabathi @wsada @Latinolooksmaxxer @nuclearlooksmaxxer @christian10 @lurks @rya90 @jayslay09 @christian10 @GlamourPursuer @Gengar @Darkeningstar @Deblets @aboriginalmaxxing @SavageAstronaut @savitarprime @sayi @themoggerstar @MrBlackBanner @zini123 @Clément @enriquecel @IntelligentCel @Gilbert_Durandal @gymce7 @notgonnacopenomore @lerwaf123 @XAYKO @JonatanKing @heightislife198 @the_bubble_dox @watah @Metil @StepanovMogs @Autismcel @flippasav @Autistic Schizo @radiant @Autisticbrokeass2 @Bliisk @Iasacrko @heightislife198 @anthony111553 @currylover @tombradylover @j4yse @Dmsf49 @harmonycell @ilovetakis @Snowskinned @Cauan @Red Fox @yuhh @Chuck14
I still didn't make it in?

Brutal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: asdvek, GabachoCopium and ascension
is what niggas be sayin

And people fall for that

I refuse to believe ppl are thay low iq

In this life ur either rich or poor

You could have been born into a rich family in los angeles

But you didnt

You CANT get rich. There is no way. And you are not that guy. You are not the main character. You cant dropshit or copywrite or whatever they be doin

Atleast be grateful u werent born in some fucking shit indian city and u eat rice everyday and have to wageslave for ur whole life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thatdraco and ascension
Whats your crypto address i'll send you nothing

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and ascension
Muh online store broo i opened an e-commerce store

that shit doesnt work.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
is what niggas be sayin

And people fall for that

I refuse to believe ppl are thay low iq

In this life ur either rich or poor

You could have been born into a rich family in los angeles

But you didnt

You CANT get rich. There is no way. And you are not that guy. You are not the main character. You cant dropshit or copywrite or whatever they be doin

Atleast be grateful u werent born in some fucking shit indian city and u eat rice everyday and have to wageslave for ur whole life

• So Sad
Reactions: Bliisk and asdvek
My volume was up

Dont do that again (srs)
At 24, I have only 2 regrets in life. The regrets are about things I didn't do, but had to do. If I did them, I would have been in the Top 1% by now.

We all know looks is everything in life, the only thing that matters in life, and I have the genetic potential to be top-tier facially. Sadly, my genetic potential was never fully developed.

I never did any pubertymaxxing, which was the mistake of my life, the biggest mistake in my life.

When I was young, I was very bluepilled. I actually believed looks don't matter and it's the personality that matters. As such, I was fat and nice, didn't care about losing weight and looking good in accordance to PSL standards.

Most girls were liking people like Justin Bieber and pretty boy models, while subhuman men were calling these men "gays". I thought: If PSL Gods are considered fags, then I don't want to be like them, and, by the way, why do girls like them? Subhuman men were producing these statements out of jealousy.

I remember that not even a single girl ever wanted to do anything at all with me. There was 1 girl I liked and decided to text. She leaked the messages and then everyone made fun of me about being an ugly pig who has enough fake self-esteem and confidence to believe he has a chance with a good-looking girl.

And since I was bluepilled, I was never able to understand why people behave like that. I thought it's the personality that matters, not looks. And finally, there were my bluepilled parents who were lying to me that other people make fun of me and bully me because I'm good-looking and they are ugly and jealous. What a self-own... At first, they claimed looks don't matter, then claimed I'm being bullied because I'm good-looking and others aren't, directly contradicting the claim looks don't matter.

People were lying to me: "Ehhh, see, she rejected you, but you are a good boy, I'm sure one day you will find the best girl and you will be happy together!" What a Bluepill retard cliche...

I was bluepilled to the point where I thought I live in a world of magic, miracles and love, in which the Good always prevail over the Evil. Basically, I was retarded...

Due to this belief, I was lazy and waited and expected things to happen by magic. And because of this, I was fat and didn't work out. I didn't even care about if I'm good-looking or not.

Because I was fat, no proper development and pubertymaxxing took place.

Being fat basically means low testosterone, high estrogen (e2), literally dead GH and almost non-existent IGF-1.

Although the insignificant T, free T, GH and IGF-1 levels of my dead endocrine system managed to make me 185 cm and develop a mesomorph body, my penis remained only 16.9 cm in length and 13.9 in girth, my clavicle is slightly underdeveloped and it could have developed even more, my face has somewhat defined features, but they are nowhere near to these of the PSL Gods.

As for dimorphism, I have mild dimorphism and is not as strong as it should be. This is because of the low free T and DHT during puberty.

Being fat and lazy during puberty basically suppressed my endocrine system and ruined my life by preventing the utilization of my top-tier genes. As a result of this, I remained an underdeveloped subhuman, and now I need to pay thousands of dollars for surgeries to achieve what I could have achieved naturally if I had the proper diet.

When I was I puberty, instead of junk food, I had to consume meat, diary (especially milk) and vegetables, and then train in the gym. Perfect diet and resistance training would have resulted in high (free) testosterone and HGH, and the body would have metabolized these hormones into DHT and IGF-1. DHT is the hormone responsible for the development of masculinization and secondary male sex characteristics, while IGF-1 is the growth factor responsible for the overall growth and development, including growing in height.

If I did this, today I would have been at least 190-200 cm in height, with well developed mesomorph body and a PSL-tier face with high cheekbones and square jaw.

Jaw is law. Looks is everything. Money and looks are the 2 most important things in life, and if you have the right looks, you can make millions (money) with zero effort. For example, see people like Jeremy Meeks and the PSL Gods.

I either had to have a perfect diet and train or just inject exogenous testosterone and HGH.

Regardless of how hard Bluepill retards and normies cope, they can't change reality, which is that the green, yellow and purple things are the only things that matter in life and they determine the mode you play the Game of Life on... whether it's gonna be Easy, Hard, or Nightmare...

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
This paragraph is actually cagefuel

• JFL
At 24, I have only 2 regrets in life. The regrets are about things I didn't do, but had to do. If I did them, I would have been in the Top 1% by now.

We all know looks is everything in life, the only thing that matters in life, and I have the genetic potential to be top-tier facially. Sadly, my genetic potential was never fully developed.

I never did any pubertymaxxing, which was the mistake of my life, the biggest mistake in my life.

When I was young, I was very bluepilled. I actually believed looks don't matter and it's the personality that matters. As such, I was fat and nice, didn't care about losing weight and looking good in accordance to PSL standards.

Most girls were liking people like Justin Bieber and pretty boy models, while subhuman men were calling these men "gays". I thought: If PSL Gods are considered fags, then I don't want to be like them, and, by the way, why do girls like them? Subhuman men were producing these statements out of jealousy.

I remember that not even a single girl ever wanted to do anything at all with me. There was 1 girl I liked and decided to text. She leaked the messages and then everyone made fun of me about being an ugly pig who has enough fake self-esteem and confidence to believe he has a chance with a good-looking girl.

And since I was bluepilled, I was never able to understand why people behave like that. I thought it's the personality that matters, not looks. And finally, there were my bluepilled parents who were lying to me that other people make fun of me and bully me because I'm good-looking and they are ugly and jealous. What a self-own... At first, they claimed looks don't matter, then claimed I'm being bullied because I'm good-looking and others aren't, directly contradicting the claim looks don't matter.

People were lying to me: "Ehhh, see, she rejected you, but you are a good boy, I'm sure one day you will find the best girl and you will be happy together!" What a Bluepill retard cliche...

I was bluepilled to the point where I thought I live in a world of magic, miracles and love, in which the Good always prevail over the Evil. Basically, I was retarded...

Due to this belief, I was lazy and waited and expected things to happen by magic. And because of this, I was fat and didn't work out. I didn't even care about if I'm good-looking or not.

Because I was fat, no proper development and pubertymaxxing took place.

Being fat basically means low testosterone, high estrogen (e2), literally dead GH and almost non-existent IGF-1.

Although the insignificant T, free T, GH and IGF-1 levels of my dead endocrine system managed to make me 185 cm and develop a mesomorph body, my penis remained only 16.9 cm in length and 13.9 in girth, my clavicle is slightly underdeveloped and it could have developed even more, my face has somewhat defined features, but they are nowhere near to these of the PSL Gods.

As for dimorphism, I have mild dimorphism and is not as strong as it should be. This is because of the low free T and DHT during puberty.

Being fat and lazy during puberty basically suppressed my endocrine system and ruined my life by preventing the utilization of my top-tier genes. As a result of this, I remained an underdeveloped subhuman, and now I need to pay thousands of dollars for surgeries to achieve what I could have achieved naturally if I had the proper diet.

When I was I puberty, instead of junk food, I had to consume meat, diary (especially milk) and vegetables, and then train in the gym. Perfect diet and resistance training would have resulted in high (free) testosterone and HGH, and the body would have metabolized these hormones into DHT and IGF-1. DHT is the hormone responsible for the development of masculinization and secondary male sex characteristics, while IGF-1 is the growth factor responsible for the overall growth and development, including growing in height.

If I did this, today I would have been at least 190-200 cm in height, with well developed mesomorph body and a PSL-tier face with high cheekbones and square jaw.

Jaw is law. Looks is everything. Money and looks are the 2 most important things in life, and if you have the right looks, you can make millions (money) with zero effort. For example, see people like Jeremy Meeks and the PSL Gods.

I either had to have a perfect diet and train or just inject exogenous testosterone and HGH.

Regardless of how hard Bluepill retards and normies cope, they can't change reality, which is that the green, yellow and purple things are the only things that matter in life and they determine the mode you play the Game of Life on... whether it's gonna be Easy, Hard, or Nightmare...
He thinks hes some blackpill looksmaxxing megamind or something

"let the normies cope broo im taking my steroids and drinking my milk"

Taking hormones wouldnt have done shit,

• JFL
He thinks hes some blackpill megamind or something

"let the normies cope broo im taking my steroids and drinking my milk"

Taking hormones wouldnt have done shit,

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
@asdvek Total donations from this post: 5.08 euros

• Love it