US colleges are american brothels

D

Deleted member 26

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Posts
10,564
Reputation
15,738
Because brothels are officially illegal in the US, prostitutes congregate in universities. While also a place of study, unbeknownst to the real students colleges and universities are the nations biggest brothels. Nowhere else in the US people have as much sex. Some of it has even become official ritual, called "spring break", a massive drug-fueled orgy.

6158c114fe70aa2b7d14419748b77b99d122b39e103ac9013caf2aea631314e9.jpg


51bccbdfdac70ca7b9b1bef947e79c50c0a08feeabd151c7c1a622d98d76b141.jpg
Women
 
Now I'm ascending I dont give a fuck
Purpise of life is for women to fuck ONLY us superior IRL 6+ men

20200530 153822
20200530 131646

20200530 131420
 
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and maxmendietta
so true

i went to a party and all the chicks are throwing their ass backs horny as fuck and went to cars for blowjobs or some shit

and this was a 16 year old highschool party lmao

at the college parties i went to every single girl is a WHORE
 
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 26
this is why I want to get a basketball scholarship to ucla
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
6
Views
35
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
Big Boss
Replies
8
Views
86
jertbaksto
jertbaksto
gandylite.
Replies
0
Views
37
gandylite.
gandylite.
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Replies
1
Views
25
magnottic1982
magnottic1982

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top