Usage of Aromatase Inhibitors and MK-677 in Teens

D

Duidee

Iron
Hey everyone. Just got a job for the summer and have enough money to buy either letrozole (AI) or MK-677. I hear MK has a low side effect profile but it's improvements in height are iffy even in teens. I turn 16 soon and hope it is not too late (am 5'8). I really am leaning into taking letrozole as it seems very effective, even causing a mean increase in height in teens who took it for 2-3 years by 14 cm. I am shooting for 6' or higher (doubtfully) but would see it as a huge ascension if I could reach that height. For reference my dad is 5'4 and mom is 5'2. My 2 brothers are both shorter than me (twin is 5 inches shorter :lul:) but I have not been growing much recently and think intervention is very necessary for my goal.

Since AIs like letrozole cause loss of bone density in the long term I wanted some advice from a vet. Anyone who has taken AIs, how did you minimize losses and recover after you cycled off? Is 2.5 mg daily what I should take or is that too much or too little? Here is the generic supplier I am looking at. Is this the right product or is generic not effective? What would you change about my plan while still keeping it affordable and not fucking my hormones up for life? Would appreciate some help boys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 8869, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Ur done as a gun, my son.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
Thanks for that study though. Lifefuel. And yeah, letrozole is legit for unclosed people, I just bought it myself

Thanks for that study though. Lifefuel. And yeah, letrozole is legit for unclosed people, I just bought it myself
Yeah np man, those results were surprisingly good which prompted me to make this thread. 3 year supply of daily 2.5mg is less than 300 dollars and you theoretically get 2 max LL surgeries of height with less damage to joints etc.

Hey everyone. Just got a job for the summer and have enough money to buy either letrozole (AI) or MK-677. I hear MK has a low side effect profile but it's improvements in height are iffy even in teens. I turn 16 soon and hope it is not too late (am 5'8). I really am leaning into taking letrozole as it seems very effective, even causing a mean increase in height in teens who took it for 2-3 years by 14 cm. I am shooting for 6' or higher (doubtfully) but would see it as a huge ascension if I could reach that height. For reference my dad is 5'4 and mom is 5'2. My 2 brothers are both shorter than me (twin is 5 inches shorter :lul:) but I have not been growing much recently and think intervention is very necessary for my goal.

Since AIs like letrozole cause loss of bone density in the long term I wanted some advice from a vet. Anyone who has taken AIs, how did you minimize losses and recover after you cycled off? Is 2.5 mg daily what I should take or is that too much or too little? Here is the generic supplier I am looking at. Is this the right product or is generic not effective? What would you change about my plan while still keeping it affordable and not fucking my hormones up for life? Would appreciate some help boys.
Been researching more and it looks like Anastrozole is also a good candidate. If I take it once every 3-4 days will I still see growth like daily use? It tanks estrogen to near 0 if you take it daily, and has a half life of around 40-50 hours so I could likely maintain a 10-50% natural e level by doing that. Is that enough to keep growth plates from fusing?

Why not aromasin as an ai?

Been getting this, do you know if Aromasin is better for heightmaxxing than Anastrozole?

Don't know if its better though tbh

Been getting this, do you know if Aromasin is better for heightmaxxing than Anastrozole?
if you miss a single dose of letrozole or arimidex you'll rebound and become an estrogen warehouse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy, Deleted member 17829, Banderacell and 1 other person
For reference my dad is 5'4 and mom is 5'2. My 2 brothers are both shorter than me (twin is 5 inches shorter :lul:) but I have not been growing much recently and think intervention is very necessary for my goal.
Considering how lucky you are to even be above 5'6" considering your parents heights, you're almost 16 (avg teen statistically is done growing by this age) and you haven't been growing much recently, your growth plates have fused or are fusing as we speak.

My mom is 5'4" and my dad is 6ft, but I'm still a fucking inch shorter than you, so consider yourself very lucky and be grateful.

Use aromasin instead and get peptides as well, take mk with berberine and monitor your blood sugar, start stretching daily

Look at @FreakkForLife posts bout heightmaxxing

What can you spend per month on heightmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
Use aromasin instead and get peptides as well, take mk with berberine and monitor your blood sugar, start stretching daily

Look at @FreakkForLife posts bout heightmaxxing

What can you spend per month on heightmaxxing?

Don't know if its better though tbh
aromasin is 3x more expensive but has a less powerful effect . anastroxole is 3x more expensive with the same effect.
if you miss a single dose of letrozole or arimidex you'll rebound and become an estrogen warehouse
For like 2 days. Stop fear mongering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
aromasin is 3x more expensive but has a less powerful effect . anastroxole is 3x more expensive with the same effect.

Yeah the E spiking is overstated imo, twice daily of arimidex is very consistent E level throughout the day, your choice OP, I'd still get aromasin personally, and it'll be pretty easy to tell when you're getting into danger levels with low E from how you feel, just start with 6.25 EOD and get bloods done if you can.

Yeah the E spiking is overstated imo, twice daily of arimidex is very consistent E level throughout the day, your choice OP, I'd still get aromasin personally, and it'll be pretty easy to tell when you're getting into danger levels with low E from how you feel, just start with 6.25 EOD and get bloods done if you can.
I can’t afford aromasin unfortunately. And I would die to looksmax

Proof?

Nearly 15
Good age to start brah even with arimidex you'll still get gains, you on mk677? If you can't afford aromasin I'm assuming proper peptides are out of the question. :ogre:

Good age to start brah even with arimidex you'll still get gains, you on mk677? If you can't afford aromasin I'm assuming proper peptides are out of the question. :ogre:
I heard mk677 is placebo in terms of igf 1

• JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy
I heard mk677 is placebo in terms of igf 1
:ogre:

Ur done as a gun, my son.
Letrozole would destroy ur lipids,ur bones and also cases estrogen rebound

Aromasin is far better.

Just read my thread about it.

Mk has very high side effect profile,hgh is better and maybe igf1 too.
It depends on how much u can spend on heightmaxxing per month

aromasin and arimidex mog the shit out of letrozole, there are studies on pubmed showing asin and adex have greater height turnovers despite not being as strong

Good age to start
No jfl. I stopped growing between 14.5 and 15. Leo and Longevity (he does podcasts with MPMD) had his growth plates fused at 15. You can't just assume someone's growth plates are open because they are a certain chronological age. It's annoying as it gives them false hope. Most teens that join this site are early/average bloomers because their interest in sex is high enough to make them join a site like this. The only way to know if it's a really good age to start is if you're still growing rapidly or at least have grown noticeably a bit recently. I still recommend checking bone age and which growth plates are open and getting a hormonal panel from a pediatric endocrinologist for all teens.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Ur the one making the original statement, which seems very dubious
What? Dude, I'd actually like to see evidence that the estrogen spiking is minimal. Are you spreading false information? Tf?

What? Dude, I'd actually like to see evidence that the estrogen spiking is minimal. Are you spreading false information? Tf?
I want to see evidence that there is estrogen spiking.

I want to see evidence that there is estrogen spiking.
"Non-suicidal aromatase inhibitors such as Arimidex and Letro, however, are only bound to the aromatase enzyme for limited time periods before the aromatase inhibitors unbind either due to natural metabolism, or through competition with other substrates. If a non-suicidal aromatase inhibitor is halted too abruptly, the circulating inhibited aromatase enzymes that have not been metabolized out of the body will then become free again, and begin aromatizing androgens into Estrogens at an often rapid rate. This is why it is advised to slowly halt administration of Arimidex, and/or slowly reduce the dose and/or frequency of the dose when stopping."

He has medical references too. I'll read them

• +1
Reactions: youngmax
On this forum, everyone always said arimidex and letrozole have a rebound effect when you go off it and estrogen spikes.

However, it seems there are conflicting opinions on whether this is a true:

"Non-suicidal aromatase inhibitors such as Arimidex and Letro, however, are only bound to the aromatase enzyme for limited time periods before the aromatase inhibitors unbind either due to natural metabolism, or through competition with other substrates. If a non-suicidal aromatase inhibitor is halted too abruptly, the circulating inhibited aromatase enzymes that have not been metabolized out of the body will then become free again, and begin aromatizing androgens into Estrogens at an often rapid rate. This is why it is advised to slowly halt administration of Arimidex, and/or slowly reduce the dose and/or frequency of the dose when stopping."

He has medical references too. I'll read them
I am interested in this because I have ordered letro (not taken it yet). I’ll show my friend , with more knowledge.

But my take on this is that the risk is worth the reward.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
I am interested in this because I have ordered letro (not taken it yet). I’ll show my friend , with more knowledge.

But my take on this is that the risk is worth the reward.
Aromasin is the same cost and is safer and is less harsh on lipid profile and bones.

Aroamsin will cost u 10-20$ per month,not much expensive

No jfl. I stopped growing between 14.5 and 15. Leo and Longevity (he does podcasts with MPMD) had his growth plates fused at 15. You can't just assume someone's growth plates are open because they are a certain chronological age. It's annoying as it gives them false hope. Most teens that join this site are early/average bloomers because their interest in sex is high enough to make them join a site like this. The only way to know if it's a really good age to start is if you're still growing rapidly or at least have grown noticeably a bit recently. I still recommend checking bone age and which growth plates are open and getting a hormonal panel from a pediatric endocrinologist for all teens.
Average age of bone fusion is 18 in the spine fucker stop nitpicking everyone's comments you rat

Just because you're spine fused at 15 doesn't mean they can't have hope retard

• Hmm...
Tr
Average age of bone fusion is 18 in the spine fucker stop nitpicking everyone's comments you rat
Yeah,he has gone out of his mind😢.

Not even 18,but 21-27 as multiple studies have shown.

He truly thinks he won't grow anymore

• JFL
Most people stop growing at 17 if they're lucky if they started puberty at an average age though. Proof? Why would people not grow for a year if their spine plates are still open? Wouldn't active and present growth factors induce growth any time with open growth plates?

Not even 18,but 21-27 as multiple studies have shown.

He truly thinks he won't grow anymore
Proof? Why would people not grow for a year if their spine plates are still open? Wouldn't active and present growth factors induce growth any time with open growth plates?

Most people stop growing at 17 if they're lucky if they started puberty at an average age though. Proof? Why would people not grow for a year if their spine plates are still open? Wouldn't active and present growth factors induce growth any time with open growth plates?
Not growing taller dosent mean a person dosent has growth potential,if ur plates are open u can easily grow taller by blasting hgh and igf1.

That's why u hear people getting 1-2 inches of growth by blasting peptides for months at the age of 25.

Also u dumb fuck read this

Proof? Why would people not grow for a year if their spine plates are still open? Wouldn't active and present growth factors induce growth any time with open growth plates?
Dumbass pussy fucker rat nigga nobody is talking to you personally, if you haven't grown for a year nobody is expecting you to grow we don't fucking care

• JFL
Whats your height? i stopped growing heightwise at age 15 - 16. However my arms got a growth spurt at age 17 and grew from 5 11 to 6 3.

No,after 17-18 the hgh and igf1 in the body lowers and more igf1 and hgh is needed Loo beto stimulate growth.

Also spine requires more effort to grow,like strecthing+ blasting high amounts of HGH and igf1

Even Derek from mpmd got 1 inches from blasting hgh at 25

And some people grow 1-2 inches after 20 which is mostly put on late bloomer effect,but it's not because of that.

No,after 17-18 the hgh and igf1 in the body lowers and more igf1 and hgh is needed Loo beto stimulate growth.

Also spine requires more effort to grow,like strecthing+ blasting high amounts of HGH and igf1

Even Derek from mpmd got 1 inches from blasting hgh at 25

And some people grow 1-2 inches after 20 which is mostly put on late bloomer effect,but it's not because of that.
"Proof?" Incoming :lul:

@FreakkForLife whats letrozole man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
???
Can't understand,what are u trying to say
I was just waiting for that guy to say "proof??" again.

I just think it's funny given that his proof is:

"Me and some guy who beats his wife stopped growing at 15" :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Also u dumb fuck read this
I read that. It's just personal anecdote
That's why u hear people getting 1-2 inches of growth by blasting peptides for months at the age of 25.
personal anecdotes. Even if the people saying so believe it to be true it's because of posture, improper measuring and natural variance or they're just larping or schizo. @PubertyMaxxer blasted pharma gh at like age 15 and didn't grow. Bodybuilders around age 25 blast gh all the time and don't grow. Tbf, you can argue those bodybuilders are high e asf though but many of them are on ais to prevent gyno

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer