Usage of Aromatase Inhibitors and MK-677 in Teens

I read that. It's just personal anecdote

personal anecdotes. Even if the people saying so believe it to be true it's because of posture, improper measuring and natural variance or they're just larping or schizo. @PubertyMaxxer blasted pharma gh at like age 15 and didn't grow. Bodybuilders around age 25 blast gh all the time and don't grow. Tbf, you can argue those bodybuilders are high e asf though but many of them are on ais to prevent gyno
"That's all just personal anecdotes"

proceeds to prove his point with anecdotes (not even personal ones :lul:)

I was just waiting for that guy to say "proof??" again.

I just think it's funny given that his proof is:

"Me and some guy who beats his wife stopped growing at 15" :ogre:
No one grows after 17 except giga late bloomers. Look how it plateaus
Then you have to consider how many people are early or average bloomers and how late bloomers make it seem like everyone grows an entire inch after 16

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

personal anecdotes. Even if the people saying so believe it to be true it's because of posture, improper measuring and natural variance or they're just larping or schizo. @PubertyMaxxer blasted pharma gh at like age 15 and didn't grow. Bodybuilders around age 25 blast gh all the time and don't grow. Tbf, you can argue those bodybuilders are high e asf though but many of them are on ais to prevent gyno
Lol,only pubeetymaxxer is the guy who didn't grow.

@Niko blasted hgh after 17-18 and grew 2 inches-3 inches.

Latebloomer10 grew 2-3 inches from blasting hgh at 18.

There's a lot of records in my favour.

Also,he barely blasted 5 iu.

Real heightmaxxers like me would blast 7-10iu and 50-100 mcg lr3 per day.
Also would 100mcg rIgf1.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
"That's all just personal anecdotes"

proceeds to prove his point with anecdotes (not even personal ones :lul:)
how old are you? how has your growth been like? are you an early, avg or late bloomer?

I was just waiting for that guy to say "proof??" again.

I just think it's funny given that his proof is:

"Me and some guy who beats his wife stopped growing at 15" :ogre:
He argues that all we have are "anecdotes" but all he presents are his "shitty anecdotes" too.
He thinks he is some super blackpilled truth teller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy and Growth Plate
@/data/avatars/s/1/1866.jpg?1648240504 @Niko blasted hgh after 17-18 and grew 2 inches-3 inches.

Latebloomer10 grew 2-3 inches from blasting hgh at 18.
Late bloomer literally in the name for Latebloomer10
@Niko is probably a giga late bloomer too

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and PubertyMaxxer
Then you have to consider how many people are early or average bloomers and how late bloomers make it seem like everyone grows an entire inch after 16
View attachment 1638775
Muh charts and percentiles,i doubt how many of thse charts are really true.

Daily reminder,until 1990s scientists and doctors thought androgens caused growth plate closure in males,not Estrogen.
And u are following these scientists and their data like a blind man.

Good luck with your (((doctors))) and (((scientists)))

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Growth Plate
He argues that all we have are "anecdotes" but all he presents are his "shitty anecdotes" too.
He thinks he is some super blackpilled truth teller
I mean, the sophomores in my high school are the same height as the seniors in my high school.
You can also look at growth charts:
View attachment 1638775

Late bloomer literally in the name for Latebloomer10
@Niko is probably a giga late bloomer too
Now every1 is a late bloomer.

I have more records but don't want to waste time re-finding them and u would again say "late bloomer"

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Muh charts and percentiles,i doubt how many of thse charts are really true.
the sophomores in my high school (ages 15 - 16) are 90% the same height as the seniors in my high school (ages 17 - 18)
the only short ones are the freshmen which still grow a lot

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I mean, the sophomores in my high school are the same height as the seniors in my high school.
You can also look at growth charts:
Not growing =/= absence of growth potential.

U can not grow and have low growth velocity but u can grow if u blast hgh and igf1 for months

Not growing =/= absence of growth potential.

U can not grow and have low growth velocity but u can grow if u blast hgh and igf1 for months
I'll look into it

Lol,that's not personal ancedote.

It's a trusted study done by the same doctors and scientists u trust and present data of.

Lol,that's not personal ancedote.

It's a trusted study done by the same doctors and scientists u worship and present data of.
This study shows that spine fuses Anytime after 21-22 and clavicles fuse after 25 and in some cases remain unfused at 30 too.

• +1
Even Derek from mpmd got 1 inches from blasting hgh at 25
I watched the video he said this in before, but I assume it's just improved posture, measurement error and/or not accounting for a literal natural variance due to things like amount of sleep and physical activity prior to the new measurement. He could've also been comparing his height from like 17 to age 25. He might've got that inch from 17-18 but just measured again at 25

Whats your height? i stopped growing heightwise at age 15 - 16. However my arms got a growth spurt at age 17 and grew from 5 11 to 6 3.
What are you saying? Are you saying that you stopped growing at age 15-16, but that was just a pause and you grew at 17? Was this growth from 5'11" to 6'3" just in your torso?

My height? Although my parents are 5'4" and 6'0", I am 5'7" barefoot in the afternoon. All my life I was on the growth curve of a 5'10" to 6'0" person, but for some reason I fell off that curve mid puberty. My frame/torso never grew during puberty which is why I never needed to get new shirts in middle school and my torso is shorter than my mom's. My legs grew a ton though. I do wear 32 inseam jeans (6ft tier) and I have a 6ft ulna. If you think I measured wrong, I even autistically compared my arm to my 6'1" friend (I can confirm he's 6'1" because more than half his head is clearly above me) and it would be weird to have long legs without long arms, right? I think it's just my proportions and my torso will never grow, because it doesn't make sense to me for growth factors to remain present but not induce growth if spine plates are open. I'm getting an x ray soon. We'll see jfl

Curve

What are you saying? Are you saying that you stopped growing at age 15-16, but that was just a pause and you grew at 17? Was this growth from 5'11" to 6'3" just in your torso?

My height? Although my parents are 5'4" and 6'0", I am 5'7" barefoot in the afternoon. All my life I was on the growth curve of a 5'10" to 6'0" person, but for some reason I fell off that curve mid puberty. My frame/torso never grew during puberty which is why I never needed to get new shirts in middle school and my torso is shorter than my mom's. My legs grew a ton though. I do wear 32 inseam jeans (6ft tier) and I have a 6ft ulna. If you think I measured wrong, I even autistically compared my arm to my 6'1" friend (I can confirm he's 6'1" because more than half his head is clearly above me) and it would be weird to have long legs without long arms, right? I think it's just my proportions and my torso will never grow, because it doesn't make sense to me for growth factors to remain present but not induce growth if spine plates are open. I'm getting an x ray soon. We'll see jfl

View attachment 1638797
How cant you understand what im saying, my height growth plates fused, like spine and legs and i didnt grow in height anymore at age 15 - 16

But my arms got a growth spurt with stretch marks at age 17 and then i was fully done growing.

My arms grew ARMSPAN

How cant you understand what im saying, my height growth plates fused, like spine and legs and i didnt grow in height anymore at age 15 - 16

But my arms got a growth spurt with stretch marks at age 17 and then i was fully done growing.

My arms grew ARMSPAN
Hmm these ancient texts I cant decipher them :feelsuhh:

• JFL
most people
@johncruz12345 @galego123 @Bitchwhipper2 @zv1212 @FreakkForLife
keep coping

most people
keep coping
Nigga NIGGA NIGGAGAGAGA

STOP "DISPROVING" OUR ANECDOTAL ARGUEMENTS WITH MORE ANECDOTES YOU RETARD RAT FUCKER

FUCKER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy, FreakkForLife and Growth Plate
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy, Growth Plate and FreakkForLife
most people
keep coping
Youre unironically the most low IQ height autist on this forum.

You had subhuman puberty with high estrogen which made you stopped growing at 14, so therefore youre coping by telling 17 year olds that its impossible for them to grow.

Growing after 17, or even 18 is not rare and happens all the time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, Growth Plate and FreakkForLife
You had subhuman puberty with high estrogen which made you stopped growing at 14
I was 5'5" at 14.0. I stopped growing at either 14.5 or 15.5.
How did I have high estrogen though? I mean, I could see maybe I could've aromatized a lot and my early growth stoppage would then make sense, but I was literally only 95-100lbs at 5'7" and I was 10-12% bf all the time with no gyno. That weight at 5'7" is unironically anorexia tier btw. I don't even know how I could've had normal t levels then

Last edited by a moderator:
Growing after 17, or even 18 is not rare and happens all the time.
We'll see if you grow noticeably after 17. I recommend you try getting an x ray to confirm what plates you have open

How did I have high estrogen though? I mean, I could see maybe I could've aromatized a lot and my early growth stoppage would then make sense, but I was literally only 95-100lbs at 5'7" and I was 10-12% bf all the time with no gyno. That weight at 5'7" is unironically anorexia tier btw. I don't even know how I could've had normal t levels then
Sounds like an early puberty broh, doesn't have to be from high E, you could've just started before others. 5"5 is pretty above average for 14 here in Texas broh

• Hmm...
Sounds like an early puberty broh, doesn't have to be from high E, you could've just started before others. 5"5 is pretty above average for 14 here in Texas broh
Nah dude. I would've assumed the same thing for anyone with my weird growth, but I never stood above average compared to every other kid like a typical early bloomer and had a giga high pitched voice and was giga underdeveloped until I started puberty at 13. I also followed a normal growth curve, as you can see here:
Curve

We'll see if you grow noticeably after 17. I recommend you try getting an x ray to confirm what plates you have open
Im an inch taller since i turned 17. Not sure if im currently growing
Could be brutal genetics or it could be naturally high aromatization rate with genetic predisposition toward no gyno

Growth plate fusion varies so much that its useless to go off when other people stopped growing.
Ive seen people stop growing at 12 while others grow till 24.

Only way estimate or know is to observe your growth rate or check growth plates.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Growth Plate
5"5 is pretty above average for 14 here in Texas broh

I'm in Florida and I was always average which makes sense for my parents: 5'4 and 6'0"

Could be brutal genetics or it could be naturally high aromatization rate with genetic predisposition toward no gyno
I was always and still am giga horny which I think is influenced by estrogen so it would make sense. 25mg daily Aromasin from Amino Asylum (jfl, shit soruce) and 25mg daily Aromasin from American Research Lab I had zero side effects. I think @Henry_Gandy stated estrogen actually sped up growth just like testosterone before? I know that sounds ridiculous but I just remember reading him stating that
Only way estimate or know is to observe your growth rate or check growth plates.
Well, here was my growth rate. I grew the same exact rate as everyone else. I just fell off. I don't like constantly posting this but I haven't seen anyone like me on this forum or anywhere else
Curve

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
@ /data/avatars/s/1/1866.jpg?1648240504 @Niko blasted hgh after 17-18 and grew 2 inches-3 inches.
I was 16 & the total 3 inches was also from crushing my e a while when I was 15 (don't do this it fucked me up)

I was always and still am giga horny which I think is influenced by estrogen so it would make sense. 25mg daily Aromasin from Amino Asylum (jfl, shit soruce) and 25mg daily Aromasin from American Research Lab I had zero side effects. I think @Henry_Gandy stated estrogen actually sped up growth just like testosterone before? I know that sounds ridiculous but I just remember reading him stating that

Well, here was my growth rate. I grew the same exact rate as everyone else. I just fell off. I don't like constantly posting this but I haven't seen anyone like me on this forum or anywhere else
View attachment 1638916
Lol,bro just get a blood test man and finish this.

And yes estrTogen can increase hgh but the increase is small and Estrogen has more disadvantages than advantages,it's the main reason for growth plate closure

• +1
From ur hgh log thread

"When I started letrozole my bone age was late 17 and with hgh my bone age was 18 so I guess that's a more accurate representation of where I was age wise"

And after letro u blasted hgh which gave u 2 inches and after that u blasted ml for some months and u got 1 inches as ur thread mentions
I was 16 & the total 3 inches was also from crushing my e a while when I was 15 (don't do this it fucked me up

• +1
Reactions: Lux
From ur hgh log thread

"When I started letrozole my bone age was late 17 and with hgh my bone age was 18 so I guess that's a more accurate representation of where I was age wise"

And after letro u blasted hgh which gave u 2 inches and after that u blasted ml for some months and u got 1 inches as ur thread mentions
I didn't realize hand Xrays were inaccurate at the time. my torso & upper legs were probably much younger bone age.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Don't argue with those copers
Lol,bro only u are the one who didn't grow with HGH .
U should have blasted it for longer and added igf1 lr3.
What was ur dosage?5iu?

Rest everyone who had open growth plates grew .
Even kids in studies like Maurus et al 2016 grew an entire foot (12 inches) in 3 years on ai+hgh .

U can look at those studies urself.

"Non-suicidal aromatase inhibitors such as Arimidex and Letro, however, are only bound to the aromatase enzyme for limited time periods before the aromatase inhibitors unbind either due to natural metabolism, or through competition with other substrates. If a non-suicidal aromatase inhibitor is halted too abruptly, the circulating inhibited aromatase enzymes that have not been metabolized out of the body will then become free again, and begin aromatizing androgens into Estrogens at an often rapid rate. This is why it is advised to slowly halt administration of Arimidex, and/or slowly reduce the dose and/or frequency of the dose when stopping."

He has medical references too. I'll read them
literally don’t care abt this side effects lmao

how do some bodybuilders get the benefits of arimidex on only 1mg a week or 0.5 mg every other day if it “rebounds after a day”. not saying it doesn’t really rebound but a day? really?

literally don’t care abt this side effects lmao
It has rebound which can potentially fuse ur plates.
Also,can u pm me ur hgh source?
I have got a source which sells pharma hygetropin at 60$/100iu if u mass buy from them 2000iu which costs 1000$

I didn't realize hand Xrays were inaccurate at the time. my torso & upper legs were probably much younger bone age.
@Niko
Bumping this post and thread late
But don't most(90%) children get their bone ages based on their hand x rays?

This didn’t age well. Bitchwhipper grew 4 cm after 17