Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken
your country looks like a dystopian hell if you arent a millionaire tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 27660, Skywalker and 3 others
Cope. It looks amazing. I would love to live their. Only downside is prostitution laws.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, SecularIslamist, Deleted member 19174 and 3 others
Yes, it’s great

Personally I love America, been in Florida a couple times and everything is amazing, the people, the food, the beaches.
Will try to start at an American college when I'm done with highschool.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Only country I like more than America is Singapore, but the people suck, and the females are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and BongMog
Personally I love America, been in Florida a couple times and everything is amazing, the people, the food, the beaches.
Will try to start at an American college when I'm done with highschool.
are you wealthy?

I’ve been to the US multiple times people are incredibly friendly, the geography is amazing (varies from beaches to mountains to deserts to snow) food is amazing, houses are better, idk about living there but everyone I know who lives there compared to Europoor is 10000x happier

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, risque_dew, Skywalker and 5 others
get money in usa then move out

the formula

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, thereallegend, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Large diversity of stacies in USA. would definitely move there

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
It's not that bad, but I think I'd rather be in asia somewhere.

Only place I'd live in the US is the midwest, where it's not too noisy but also fun to live in

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 29155
Foreigners (especially Europeans) can't fathom how extremely varied the US is. People aren't visiting the multitude of shitholes when they vacation in the US. Natural-born American citizenship is inherently valuable, which is the simplest answer.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Enfant terrible
@Ekil73_YT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Foreigners (especially Europeans) can't fathom how extremely varied the US is. People aren't visiting the multitude of shitholes when they vacation in the US. Natural-born American citizenship is inherently valuable, which is the simplest answer.
what city you recommend

what city you recommend
It entirely depends on the expectation and plans of the individual. It isn't like Russia where you default to Moscow or St Pete because everywhere else is a shithole.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 23239
It isn't like Russia where you default to Moscow or St Pete because everywhere else is a shithole.
go fuck yourself please, another retard.

literally named 2 worst places to live in russia

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
I would live in America, you could probably slay easily over there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 23391
i like the people there

Why? Where else do the rich people live?
so dubai is a good city if rich people are there? jfl

what it has to do with how good city is
moscow is literally shit place if you are not tourist, good luck standing for hours in traffic jams

i like pskov, volgograd and omsk

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Spoke like someone who has never been here. America mogs and the women are easy

Screenshot 20230308 073725 YouTube

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95, Skywalker, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
so dubai is a good city if rich people are there? jfl

what it has to do with how good city is
moscow is literally shit place if you are not tourist, good luck standing for hours in traffic jams

I'm just assuming that Russian normies with high paying jobs will be in the Big 2 because the economic situations are worse elsewhere. And other than sexpats, most Westerners would never visit any other cities in Russia.

• +1
Fuck no.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95, Skywalker and Deleted member 29155
I enjoy the 2nd amendment.

• Love it
I like legal weed

• Love it
For the most part I do

• Love it
super expensive. money matters a lot here

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95
your country looks like a dystopian hell if you arent a millionaire tbh
if you're from europe then you have no space to talk lol....

i will make a thread about this to gather more reps :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 29581
made a thread about this broskis - linked this thread too :Comfy:

super expensive. money matters a lot here
unless youre from NY/ new england , or CA/ west coast, European cities are more expensive and with less pay, believe it or not

Living here and visiting two different things. It sucks ass if you aren’t top 10 percent in wealth, looks, height, ect. But Europe sucks ass too for the most part. A bunch of renters with no land of their own and the nigger population is climbing to American levels too .

nice , i guess they're much better than st petersburg or moscow (the most polluted and expensive real estate city in europe btw 😿 )
i can visit in a couple of years when i got my money under control and when this stupid shit war ends cause i dont wanna be thrown in jail for being an american spy :feelskek:😿

you can be my paid tour guide if its safe lol......cause i dont wanna end up in a tub or offed by the mafia or fsb/gru :feelskek:- would be nice to safely visit sometime tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
EU is so much better than US in terms of quality of living it’s not even funny. your guys’s countries have shit economies but $ isn’t the main focus of life and is actually really unimportant if you think ab it. if you have a US salary in EU that’s the hardest mog.

trust me if you don’t live in the US the opportunities are all we got. EU girls r hotter and we don’t got shit to offer besides places u can fuck off ur $

EU is so much better than US in terms of quality of living it’s not even funny. your guys’s countries have shit economies but $ isn’t the main focus of life and is actually really unimportant if you think ab it. if you have a US salary in EU that’s the hardest mog.

trust me if you don’t live in the US the opportunities are all we got. EU girls r hotter and we don’t got shit to offer besides places u can fuck off ur $
How so?

i agree cause im actually from EE but the point is you will NEVER have even a fraction of us money in the eu; the difference between earning 120k/ year or 30 k$/ year in the USA is massive- you should try to work remote or drive trucks if ure in the USA and live in a low cost area, you ll make much more money and save a lot compared to anywhere in the EU; the MONEY is what makes the US super appealing and tolerable and at a certain age you really need it you cannot even LDAR or so cause if you have a serious disease youre gonna be toast, even in the EU