Use AI and Vedic pajeet horoscopes to predict what your wife will look like

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

Step 1: go on these sites, enter your date of birth

EXAMPLE:

Step 2: extract all the parts related to physical appearance and paste them onto ChatGPT
EXAMPLE: For Bob Smith, born on 11/11/1996 in London at 00:01
Birth chart D1

Navamsa D9

Family and Background (social standing of wife compared to you)

Your wife will come from a highly reputed family. Your spouse or her family might have higher social standing than you.

Still the difference of family status between you and your spouse will be moderate.

Despite everything, your wife will possess qualities like someone belonging to a very good family.

Nature of wife (Innate habits, qualities and characteristics)

Following are possible behavioural qualities in your wife:
Intellectual Funny Friendly Happy Smart Careful Cold Reserved Dutiful Hard working Unpleasant
- Normal indicator.
- Indications mostly by combinations of planets.
- Complex indications by influences.
  1. Your wife is a very straightforward person. She likes to tell and listen to things in the face. Her straightforward nature makes her dislike back bitching. She might also love prosperous life with a good status. She is a religious and spiritual person as well and likes to seek wisdom.

2. Physique of wife(Bodily characteristics)
    1. Yoni features: The vagina of your wife will be moist and slightly wet in nature.
    2. Yoni features: The yoni bhaga or vagina of your wife will have a deep depth.
    3. Beauty of Breasts: Your wife might have beautiful breasts which are fairly large in size and they can a bit hard in texture as well.
7th house rules marriage and 7th house is Aries Sign for Libra natives. Naturally the partner(signified by 7th house) is fiery and hot tempered. So in either case natives have to accept the passive personality in marriage to sustain their marriage.

Step 3: copy and paste all of this into ChatGPT

Step 4: insert all the parts you extracted into ChatGPT alongside your birth and Navamsha chart, and ask to summarise what the spouse looks like. Ask GPT to create a SDXL/Dalle/midjourney/AI art prompt based on that summary

Birth Chart for Bob Smith, born 11/11/1996 in London, 00:01

(R) signifies that planet is retrograde at time of birth
PlanetsSignSign LordDistanceNakshatraNakshatra LordNavamsha Sign
AscendantLeoSun8°26'47''MaghaKetuGemini
SunLibraVenus25°3'47''VishakhaJupiterTaurus
MoonLibraVenus22°50'21''VishakhaJupiterAries
MarsLeoSun12°32'52''MaghaKetuCancer
MercuryScorpioMars0°25'18''VishakhaJupiterCancer
JupiterSagittariusJupiter20°40'23''Purva AsadhaVenusLibra
VenusVirgoMercury21°22'7''HastaMoonCancer
Saturn(R)PiscesJupiter7°14'28''Uttara BhadrapadaSaturnVirgo
Rahu(R)VirgoMercury11°56'34''HastaMoonAries
Ketu(R)PiscesJupiter11°56'34''Uttara BhadrapadaSaturnLibra
UranusCapricornSaturn7°15'39''Uttara AsadhaSunPisces
NeptuneCapricornSaturn1°30'34''Uttara AsadhaSunCapricorn
PlutoScorpioMars8°37'51''AnuradhaSaturnVirgo

Navamsha Chart for Bob Smith, born 11/11/1996 in London, 00:01

Vargottama planet gives good results in its Vimshottari Dasha Period
PlanetSignNavamshaVargottama
AscendantLeoGemini-
SunLibraTaurusNo
MoonLibraAriesNo
MarsLeoCancerNo
MercuryScorpioCancerNo
JupiterSagittariusLibraNo
VenusVirgoCancerNo
SaturnPiscesVirgoNo
RahuVirgoAriesNo
KetuPiscesLibraNo
UranusCapricornPisces-
NeptuneCapricornCapricorn-
PlutoScorpioVirgo-

ChatGPT interpretation:
The Navamsa chart, also known as the D-9 chart, is a vital component in Vedic astrology, primarily used to understand marital aspects of an individual and describe attributes of the spouse. The appearance of your spouse can be predicted by studying the 7th house of the D-9 chart along with the position and aspects of Venus.

Let's evaluate based on the information given:

1. Venus in Cancer in Navamsa: This suggests your spouse might have a fair complexion, a round face, large eyes, and a soft expression. Cancer is a watery sign, which usually gives a somewhat luminous complexion or a certain glow to the skin. There's a natural grace and elegance associated with this position. They might have a somewhat sensitive or caring demeanor, given Cancer's association with the Moon.
  2. 7th House in Navamsa: The 7th house in the D-9 chart is occupied by Mars and Mercury in Cancer. Mars being in Cancer can suggest that the spouse may have a strong build or a slightly athletic appearance. They could be passionate and protective. Mercury in Cancer can indicate intelligence and sensitivity.
  3. Ascendant of Navamsa in Gemini: Your spouse might have a youthful appearance, with Gemini being ruled by Mercury. There might be a certain liveliness in their eyes and a curiosity in their demeanor. They might have a slender build and agile movements.
  4. Venus aspecting its own sign in Navamsa: Indicates that the spouse might have a strong aesthetic sense and a natural beauty. Venus, being the planet of beauty and grace, enhances the attractiveness when it aspects its own sign.
  5. Mars in Leo in the Birth Chart: Leo is a fiery sign ruled by the Sun. When Mars occupies Leo in the birth chart, it can indicate that your spouse may have a regal or charismatic appearance. They might have strong leadership qualities and a sense of pride in their appearance.

Step 5: go on Stable Diffusion XL (free, can create NSFW)

Step 6: Copy and paste your prompt from GPT into SDXL
e.g. Bob Smith, born 11/11/1996 in London, 00:01
"Craft a portrait of a woman exuding regal charisma and elegance. Her complexion should be fair with a unique luminosity, reminiscent of moonlight reflecting on water. The face should be round, framed by soft, flowing hair, and adorned with large, expressive eyes that carry a depth of sensitivity and intelligence.

Her demeanor should evoke both strength and grace, representing her protective and passionate nature. There should be a touch of youthful vivacity in her eyes, a nod to the lively energy of Gemini. Her build should be strong yet slender, indicating an agile and athletic physique.

The background should subtly hint at a royal setting, capturing the essence of Leo, with symbols or motifs that suggest leadership and pride. However, amidst this grandeur, infuse elements that allude to her caring, nurturing nature, like gentle waves or soft moon motifs, drawing from the watery essence of Cancer.

Incorporate colors and shades that align with the elements of water and fire, perhaps soft blues and silvers juxtaposed against bold golds and reds, representing the duality of her character."

Step 7: you should get a prediction of what your wife might look like
e.g. for Bob Smith

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, chaddyboi66, Sub0 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Haram

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and muslim.
No wife for my face

• +1
Reactions: GreekMan, aspiringexcel, Rimaxtis and 2 others
@Graham

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham
@Meraki @emeraldglass @MoggedToSuicide @Rimaxtis @MoggerGaston @pessimistic @flippasav @HarrierDuBois @datboijj

@Sub0

• Woah
Reactions: Sub0
@Kater Maxxing @Napoleon de Geso @BrahminBoss @inferiorpispot234 @diwkitffbw @moggathon

Gave me this:
BMNSM9S.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, poopoohead, aspiringexcel and 2 others
no it didn't, start over from STep 1.
ill try it out in a moment.

Why are you so obsessed by AI btw, and AI generated shit.

Weren't you studying medicine? Why not study something computer something AI instead?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Xangsane
Bro i will literally kill myself theres no wife for truecels

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, PseudoMaxxer and Xangsane
ill try it out in a moment.

Why are you so obsessed by AI btw, and AI generated shit.

Weren't you studying medicine? Why not study something computer something AI instead?
Thanks bhai!
AI and computing is so much fun

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Thanks bhai!
AI and computing is so much fun
it's definitely powerful and interesting. revolutionary even.

When i picked my studies I was deciding between 3 studies: AI, medicine and physics. Eventually went for physics though.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and MoggerGaston
Yes. You'll be intrigued by AI predictions based on pajeet horoscopes
I could use some AI personal assistant ngl. Would pay for that shit.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane

Step 1: go on these sites, enter your date of birth

EXAMPLE:
View attachment 2513802

Step 2: extract all the parts related to physical appearance and paste them onto ChatGPT
EXAMPLE: For Bob Smith, born on 11/11/1996 in London at 00:01
Birth chart D1
View attachment 2513810
Navamsa D9
View attachment 2513809

Step 3: copy and paste all of this into ChatGPT

Step 4: insert all the parts you extracted into ChatGPT alongside your birth and Navamsha chart, and ask to summarise what the spouse looks like. Ask GPT to create a SDXL/Dalle/midjourney/AI art prompt based on that summary

Birth Chart for Bob Smith, born 11/11/1996 in London, 00:01

(R) signifies that planet is retrograde at time of birth
PlanetsSignSign LordDistanceNakshatraNakshatra LordNavamsha Sign
AscendantLeoSun8°26'47''MaghaKetuGemini
SunLibraVenus25°3'47''VishakhaJupiterTaurus
MoonLibraVenus22°50'21''VishakhaJupiterAries
MarsLeoSun12°32'52''MaghaKetuCancer
MercuryScorpioMars0°25'18''VishakhaJupiterCancer
JupiterSagittariusJupiter20°40'23''Purva AsadhaVenusLibra
VenusVirgoMercury21°22'7''HastaMoonCancer
Saturn(R)PiscesJupiter7°14'28''Uttara BhadrapadaSaturnVirgo
Rahu(R)VirgoMercury11°56'34''HastaMoonAries
Ketu(R)PiscesJupiter11°56'34''Uttara BhadrapadaSaturnLibra
UranusCapricornSaturn7°15'39''Uttara AsadhaSunPisces
NeptuneCapricornSaturn1°30'34''Uttara AsadhaSunCapricorn
PlutoScorpioMars8°37'51''AnuradhaSaturnVirgo

Navamsha Chart for Bob Smith, born 11/11/1996 in London, 00:01

View attachment 2513809

Vargottama planet gives good results in its Vimshottari Dasha Period
PlanetSignNavamshaVargottama
AscendantLeoGemini-
SunLibraTaurusNo
MoonLibraAriesNo
MarsLeoCancerNo
MercuryScorpioCancerNo
JupiterSagittariusLibraNo
VenusVirgoCancerNo
SaturnPiscesVirgoNo
RahuVirgoAriesNo
KetuPiscesLibraNo
UranusCapricornPisces-
NeptuneCapricornCapricorn-
PlutoScorpioVirgo-

ChatGPT interpretation:

Step 5: go on Stable Diffusion XL (free, can create NSFW)

Step 6: Copy and paste your prompt from GPT into SDXL
e.g. Bob Smith, born 11/11/1996 in London, 00:01

Step 7: you should get a prediction of what your wife might look like
e.g. for Bob Smith
View attachment 2513822
Ofcourse she foggs
 1701dcf4 0936 48c7 8c17 91630bdbee73
But I did not do the haram shit. i just gave in my preferences and this came out. @DelonLover1999 rate her

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Ofcourse she foggs View attachment 2513857 But I did not do the haram shit. i just gave in my preferences and this came out. @DelonLover1999 rate her
Stacy clearly.

Very menacing eye area. ESR is a bit high, but still good.

All in all, maybe 6.25 - 6.5 psl. Not necessarily my type of psl goddess, tho.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and emeraldglass
no it didn't, start over from STep 1.
It wouldn't matter I'm too ugly.

It'd be like entering your birthday to see what magic superpower you get.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, emeraldglass and DelonLover1999
Stacy clearly.

Very menacing eye area. ESR is a bit high, but still good.

All in all, maybe 6.25 - 6.5 psl. Not necessarily my type of psl goddess, tho.
These are the other results. I'd prefer to have all four, but I had to select just one for the purpose of this thread. In your view, which one stands out as the best option?
 13b6b218 d2c1 46ee 986f 6e05cf29b97e
 96a788d8 ed03 4c56 a919 561d67c45453
 cc44a6a5 456e 46fa a9b3 b63465a1f626
 1701dcf4 0936 48c7 8c17 91630bdbee73

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Ofcourse she foggs View attachment 2513857 But I did not do the haram shit. i just gave in my preferences and this came out. @DelonLover1999 rate her
These are the other results. I'd prefer to have all four, but I had to select just one for the purpose of this thread. In your view, which one stands out as the best option? View attachment 2513886View attachment 2513889View attachment 2513890View attachment 2513891
what did you put in?

what did you put in?
Generate a striking image of an extraordinarily handsome female model with sleek brown hair, piercing eyes, high cheekbones, thick brows, impeccably defined bone structure. Good contrast between eyes and skin color

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and DelonLover1999
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
3rd one looks the best imo, could be brazilian although that phenotypical expression is extremely rare anywhere tbh
Looks a bit like Adriana if she was darker.

• +1
Looks a bit like Adriana if she was darker.
I think the masculinity in their looks (especially 2 and 4) came from your use of the word ‘handsome’

change it to pretty and they would probably become more neotenous

• +1
I think the masculinity in their looks (especially 2 and 4) came from your use of the word ‘handsome’

change it to pretty and they would probably become more neotenous
It's possible. I've come to realize in my opinion the ideal women possesses a combination of neoteny in the center, with a more masculine exterior, like the the jaw, ramus, and cheekbones.

• +1
Generate a striking image of an extraordinarily handsome female model with sleek brown hair, piercing eyes, high cheekbones, thick brows, impeccably defined bone structure. Good contrast between eyes and skin color
3rd one looks the best imo, could be brazilian although that phenotypical expression is extremely rare anywhere tbh
It wouldn't matter I'm too ugly.

It'd be like entering your birthday to see what magic superpower you get.
I could use some AI personal assistant ngl. Would pay for that shit.
Is that what it actually gave you?

It's possible. I've come to realize in my opinion the ideal women possesses a combination of neoteny in the center, with a more masculine exterior, like the the jaw, ramus, and cheekbones.
I also like that combination a lot

Olivia Wilde, Taylor Hill, Katya Sitak :love:

• +1
I also like that combination a lot

Olivia Wilde, Taylor Hill, Katya Sitak :love:
That's why we consistently gave close ratings on recklesturtle's threads.

• +1
That's why we consistently gave close ratings on recklesturtle's threads.
Yeah. I srsly don’t understand people that prefer boneless women…

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1

• +1

• +1
thoughts?
I remember showing my fiancee and she revelled in it because it basically predicted for her she'd end up with a chad. For me, it said she'd have "classical film star charm"

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
thoughts?
I remember showing my fiancee and she revelled in it because it basically predicted for her she'd end up with a chad. For me, it said she'd have "classical film star charm"
I'll have to look into it first.

Excluding birth dates as an indicator of what potential partners may look like there could be some merit in using generators to narrow down your ideal partner I guess.

Upon first glance my initial guess would be that it's pseudoscience with the horoscope/zodiac thing, but I don't really know and I've been surprised by things like this before.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
I'll have to look into it first.

Excluding birth dates as an indicator of what potential partners may look like there could be some merit in using generators to narrow down your ideal partner I guess.

Upon first glance my initial guess would be that it's pseudoscience with the horoscope/zodiac thing, but I don't really know and I've been surprised by things like this before.
my fiancee has more of an indie-girl sort of look rather than a classic movie star, but for hers it predicted the husband "would be extremely attractive with a muscular body but very analytical"

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead