Use proviron while on HGH for heightmax?

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
Im gonna be on HGH, parathyroid hormone and AI in a few months to heightmax. as we all know, the #1 issue with curries is that they have no dimorphism, so should I take proviron at the same time? Have any of you got experience with this?
@i_love_roosters @elemanzelvadre @MA_ascender

Solution
elemanzelvadre
The steroidal activity and testosterone increase coming from aromasin will indirectly give you DHT, I do not see the need and proviron has a long-term LH suppression effect.

This is not a very strong androgen anyway and dimorphism maxxing while doing height maxxing is absurd. It may shorten your height potential.

If you really want to do it, choose a form of testosterone that you inject frequently and apply low doses to minimize height losses and maximize dimorphism
The steroidal activity and testosterone increase coming from aromasin will indirectly give you DHT, I do not see the need and proviron has a long-term LH suppression effect.

This is not a very strong androgen anyway and dimorphism maxxing while doing height maxxing is absurd. It may shorten your height potential.

If you really want to do it, choose a form of testosterone that you inject frequently and apply low doses to minimize height losses and maximize dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and LegitUser
Solution
Mast and winny, proviron is dogshit

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser