Use This Pics as LifeFuel If You Ever Feel Ugly

@buflek Lens distortion
you look good on these pics ngl

the main thing holding you back is your twink frame and mentality id say

ur nose is also not as bad as others claim. a „big“ nose can even be seen as attractive and masculine.

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless

ur nose is also not as bad as others claim. a „big“ nose can even be seen as attractive and masculine.
ur right to some extent, the twink frame is def true and i need width + neckmaxx but my nose is just too big for my face and that holds me back quite a bit, u can see my side profile my nose is too downturned + nose bump

ur right to some extent, the twink frame is def true and i need width + neckmaxx but my nose is just too big for my face and that holds me back quite a bit, u can see my side profile my nose is too downturned + nose bump
out of all features nose is the least important in a mans face while its the most important in a female face

just masculinity max

• +1
Reactions: brainded and some1h0peless

I can't even be bothered to talk about my mouth area it's just terrible + overbite

out of all features nose is the least important in a mans face while its the most important in a female face

just masculinity max
Exactly, prime gandy was one of the best looking male models and he has a hooked nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I can't even be bothered to talk about my mouth area it's just terrible + overbite
depending on what your goal is you should fix the overbite some day yes. but to be above average? not necessary. you see your own flaws the most, have you stepped outside? most people have flaws like recession, overbites, nct, bloated as fuck, big noses

you watch too many male models tbh

just masculinity max
IMG 0209
IMG 0190
buzz cut = first steps to masculinity max :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: LaFayette
depending on what your goal is you should fix the overbite some day yes. but to be above average? not necessary. you see your own flaws the most, have you stepped outside? most people have flaws like recession, overbites, nct, bloated as fuck, big noses

you watch too many male models tbh
fair enough but if ur not 7+/10 what's the point of living

• Hmm...
your big hair makes ur head look even narrower maybe u should try to change that
unfortunately i was born with a narrow face, nothing i can do with my hair to change that:feelswhy:

• +1
  • +1
I would easily trade looks with him, mogs me hard

I would easily trade looks with him, mogs me hard
i'm a normie at best + my looks are subhuman when compared to prettyboys or chads + i'm still a truecel at 16 whereas i'm supposed to be getting laid already so trust me my looks aren't worth it

i'm a normie at best + my looks are subhuman when compared to prettyboys or chads + i'm still a truecel at 16 whereas i'm supposed to be getting laid already so trust me my looks aren't worth it
I am a currycel, case closed

LENS DISTORTION MAXXING

legit, get a beard.

• Love it
mogs me
He's a bit like a younger, better looking version of me (I have all the same weaknesses tbh)

• +1
mogs me
He's a bit like a younger, better looking version of me (I have all the same weaknesses tbh)
those weaknesses sucks:feelswah: i'm glad u can relate bro thanks

Mogs me hard.

• Hmm...
@some1h0peless

• Love it
  • Woah
might not be ur proudest pull but at least u've lost it, i'm still a virgin :feelswhy:
Dude I hope it'll come for you. In my case it happened after 24 years of misery and it lasted 2 months....not much to envy tbh. The gal was below 1/10.

idek if i'm gonna be able to grow one but sure why not
Any dude, with weak lower 3rd. SHOULD, at least heavy stubble maxx. You can fraud a good lower 3rd.

Clean shaven face, is for dudes with good lower thirds.

• +1