USE YUBO 20X MATCHES AS TINDER

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
Legit, I got 8 in so far in like half I day I hid my profile. Just the only caveat is that they are even less responsive than tinder.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and ascension
legit
Screenshot 2023 06 30 at 21821 AM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, T50 Mogger, Skywalker and 9 others
20x0 = 0

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
No yubo for ur face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, T50 Mogger and Deleted member 27702
less than that literally matched a girl one week ago, but hinge i get like 0.5-1 match a day
it cant be that bad man, u use all ur swipes?

Legit, I got 8 in so far in like half I day I hid my profile. Just the only caveat is that they are even less responsive than tinder.
I don’t give a flying fuck retard

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
it cant be that bad man, u use all ur swipes?
I might actually be shadowbanned, I look solidly HTN in my tinder profile and haven't had a match in a week

I might actually be shadowbanned, I look solidly HTN in my tinder profile and haven't had a match in a week
just get a new sim man only cost £1, in all of my tinder i get a fresh one

just gotta wait dude, if u've recently made a new account it will be shadowbanned, I've experienced that multiple times. Likes start rolling in up to a week or two after u've created a new acc. If u didnt create a new acc just buy a new sim

just get a new sim man only cost £1, in all of my tinder i get a fresh one
i dont want to reset my phone though, im just gonna buy a refundable phone from argos

just gotta wait dude, if u've recently made a new account it will be shadowbanned, I've experienced that multiple times. Likes start rolling in up to a week or two after u've created a new acc. If u didnt create a new acc just buy a new sim
nah i just overrAte myself, saw posts of guys here getting way more than me on yubo and tinder, I'm just not that atttactive.

I'm probably a 6 on wheat waffles scale

8 is horrible for yubo i had over 1500 matches after mass swiping. matches mean nothing if they're not interested in you

8 is horrible for yubo i had over 1500 matches after mass swiping. matches mean nothing if they're not interested in you
so fucking right, i'm just ugly/(slightly above average looking in reality) and ethnic named mullato i done all the angle maxing high qaulity photos and get barely shit

Last edited:
literally the only girl that responded to me was the one that went to my school a few years ago, and she stopped responding when i told her theres a good bubble tea place next to where we live