Used new Tinder photos with my infraorbital-malar implants, here are the results [video]

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Used Tinder superboost and got 73 likes in a single Day

It is London so there are some land whales in there but also a couple dime pieces.

Eppley is god

Screen Shot 2019 11 22 at 001015

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, DidntRead, Justttt and 12 others
Hmmm

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks
post funny tinder chats please so i can have a brief release of dopamine jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pedrester, Ethnicsmatter, LowTierNormie and 2 others
what kind of pics did u use? just selfies?

what kind of pics did u use? just selfies?

only used 3 phone selfies and then the other ones were photos of me doing stuff that other people took (surfing, at the beach etc.)

If all your photos are phone mirror selfies it makes you look like you have no friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Littleboy and Deleted member 470
PM the pics you're using pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3962
Social media, dating apps etc., a glorious future is awaiting us...

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Hekt0r, RAITEIII and 4 others
Your path is done my friend, its time to swallow the bluepill again and leave this place.

• JFL
Reactions: Deusmaximus
This girl is probably the hottest of the 70 I want her badly

Screen Shot 2019 11 22 at 004138

Screen Shot 2019 11 22 at 004121
Screen Shot 2019 11 22 at 004132
Screen Shot 2019 11 22 at 004125

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 39, Hades and 3 others

this chad looks similar to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
good luck being accepted in real life when you go date them and they see your true self no frauding no character no life empty body full of desperation hate and blackpill.Truly cruel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 1347, Schönling and 19 others
he is better looking than me by about 1 PSL
i thought the opposite, in the pics your eyes seemed better and your midface slightly shorter than his
btw what is ur age now?

i thought the opposite, in the pics your eyes seemed better and your midface slightly shorter than his
btw what is ur age now?

he has better canthal tilt, narrower alar width, better hair, better skull shape and a slightly more forward growth lower maxilla (mouth area)

I can see some resemblance but he is better.
good luck being accepted in real life when you go date them and they see your true self no frauding no character no life empty body full of desperation hate and blackpill.Truly cruel

prime example of personality delusion.

someone made a thread about this recently but cbf to link it

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, PubertyMaxxer, middayshowers and 3 others
pm me your face?

op is a solid 6 psl tbh, i have seen his face and confirm personally.

although i get manlet vibes from him for some reason

also OT, faurrrkk im mirin hard ngl, ill be lucky to get 5 matches with decent looking girls but your getting tht much, rope fuel for me

can u pm me your before and afters of malar implants?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
he has better canthal tilt, narrower alar width, better hair, better skull shape and a slightly more forward growth lower maxilla (mouth area)

View attachment 170200
Its about his energy and low charisma good looking people are bullies and have a natural charisma ugly ones are dead inside and cant express themselfs

op is a solid 6 psl tbh, i have seen his face and confirm personally.

although i get manlet vibes from him for some reason

also OT, faurrrkk im mirin hard ngl, ill be lucky to get 5 matches with decent looking girls but your getting tht much, rope fuel for me

5’11 man just at the cutoff point for manletism.

I have research LL and it would be awesome to be 2-3 inches taller but that would be 8 months of my life gone.

• +1
Imagine believing that your entire life is contingent upon a website dedicated to looks autists. Imagine believing no other way of thinking is humanly possible. Imagine believing that you couldn't possibly interact with other people because of how far "gone" you are. Just imagine.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, incelslayer01, I'mme and 4 others
Imagine believing that your entire life is contingent upon a website dedicated to looks autists. Imagine believing no other way of thinking is humanly possible. Imagine believing that you couldn't possibly interact with other people because of how far "gone" you are. Just imagine.

I’ve interacted with so many girls this past two years. The hottest ones eventually left even if I banged them.

As I have looksmaxxed my results have improved and I get more IOIs.

You are the deluded one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DidntRead and InZayn
I’ve interacted with so many girls this past two years. The hottest ones eventually left even if I banged them.

As I have looksmaxxed my results have improved and I get more IOIs.

You are the deluded one.
:feelsuhh:

Reread my post bro, I was supporting you. I was simply pointing out the blatant retardation in @whitebadboy's post.

• +1
Congratulations. What's ironic (and suicide-inducing for me) is the fact that we've both undergone similar surgeries, and yet your surgeries are obviously resulting in you being MUCH more attractive to prime girls than mine have done for me. I think this proves that starting point is everything. For those of us with relatively weak starting points, the only way to truly ascend is to undergo procedures that will change our actual starting point (I e., osteotomies to change the bone structural foundation) -- NOT undergo surgery to get silicone implants screwed onto a naturally weak starting point... which accomplishes nothing aside from augmenting a weak starting point.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus and Mr manlet
cmon man likes don't mean shit. Even my ugly 5'5 black ass gets 20+ likes.

Its all about matches. but I will concede that you got some good matches so good job.

cmon man likes don't mean shit. Even my ugly 5'5 black ass gets 20+ likes.

Its all about matches. but I will concede that you got some good matches so good job.

likes = matches

it's tinder Gold so you can see who swiped yes on you before you swipe on them. If I swipe yes on any of those likes its an instant match

likes = matches

it's tinder Gold so you can see who swiped yes on you before you swipe on them. If I swipe yes on any of those likes its an instant match
oh ok, my bad I only use poverty tinder

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Plastic finally paid off

Nice bro I'm happy for you. Just curious can you send me pics of you rn? I'm just curious cause I wanna get some PS too

lmao at all the jealous fags hating on OP and plastic surgery because they cant afford it. good shit OP

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, DidntRead, I'mme and 5 others
Nice man! You are now handsome. Go and live life!!!! Get that 450 slay count of hotties.

@cocainecowboy on suicide watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 2527 and 1 other person
@cocainecowboy on suicide watch
for what dummie? 🤣

1. when did i ever say he was ugly to begin with and I don't believe he can get matches?
2. are these supposed to be impressive numbers?
3. how do u know how he would have done if he didnt get implants and just softmaxxed considering he was already above average? how do you account for all the variables?
4. I literally said in multiple threads surgery is good for you to take fraudes basement selfies but in motion you look uncanny?
5. The girls he showed are unimpressive

if you show me 4 psl plain-face manlet indian getting implants all over then matching with legit stacies, then ill be impressed

not mentally ill trust fund rich kid norwegian customising his face to fuel his delusions

i know ur answer is gna be "im just baiiitnging bro, im just trolllinngg broool"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, XXX22, Deleted member 1862 and 4 others
Congratulations. What's ironic (and suicide-inducing for me) is the fact that we've both undergone similar surgeries, and yet your surgeries are obviously resulting in you being MUCH more attractive to prime girls than mine have done for me. I think this proves that starting point is everything. For those of us with relatively weak starting points, the only way to truly ascend is to undergo procedures that will change our actual starting point (I e., osteotomies to change the bone structural foundation) -- NOT undergo surgery to get silicone implants screwed onto a naturally weak starting point... which accomplishes nothing aside from augmenting a weak starting point.
lol, i think its all eye area man

op has a pretty good eye area but his maxilla aint that great at all and you prolly have a better one arguable then him.

eye area> everything given everything is normal and not a falio.

the horizontally wide and vertically narrow eyes where rest of bone structure is a frame for that is the key to lookng good.

there are ton of ppl with recessed maxillas that slay just because of there eyes and harmony.

lol, i think its all eye area man

op has a pretty good eye area but his maxilla aint that great at all and you prolly have a better one arguable then him.

eye area> everything given everything is normal and not a falio.

the horizontally wide and vertically narrow eyes where rest of bone structure is a frame for that is the key to lookng good.

there are ton of ppl with recessed maxillas that slay just because of there eyes and harmony.
Do u know if u can increase nasal bridge width?

for what dummie? 🤣

1. when did i ever say he was ugly to begin with and I don't believe he can get matches?
2. are these supposed to be impressive numbers?
3. how do u know how he would have done if he didnt get implants and just softmaxxed considering he was already above average? how do you account for all the variables?
4. I literally said in multiple threads surgery is good for you to take fraudes basement selfies but in motion you look uncanny?
5. The girls he showed are unimpressive

if you show me 4 psl plain-face manlet indian getting implants all over then matching with legit stacies, then ill be impressed

not mentally ill trust fund rich kid norwegian customising his face to fuel his delusions

i know ur answer is gna be "im just baiiitnging bro, im just trolllinngg broool"
I have no idea how op looks now or otherwise

I think that's a good amount of likes and yeah I'm not sure how exactly surgeries changed him at all because I've never seen his face, could've made him look worse for all I know

I think it's possible to look good in motion from surgery, I don't think studyhacks fillers look good from the side.

And yeah you're right that was just a tongue in cheek post

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Eyes.

View attachment 170200
It's a bit different online and irl. There's a certain order of steps to take in courtship that has to be followed in a certain way unless super gl.
If you say otherwise you're just a natural, intuitively behaving correctly or super gl or you've never tried.

It's a bit different online and irl. There's a certain order of steps to take in courtship that has to be followed in a certain way unless super gl.
If you say otherwise you're just a natural, intuitively behaving correctly or super gl or you've never tried.
Indeed only top percentile male models can slay while not even trying or being shy and quiet

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and wristcel
all you need is height and body to slay hand over foot , good job op

all you need is height and body to slay hand over foot , good job op
Legit. a 4.5psl 6’6 roided wide framed gymcel mogs the fuck out of a 5.5psl 5’9” skinnyfag IRL.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
@facemaxxed if i can ask how many mm width did you get with ur zygo implants? has it given you that diamond face shape?

pics matter in tinder too + location, its inaccurate to estimate ur overall results there

but yeah, a decent genetic base is crucial which some completely leave out and set their expectations high with their surgeries

pics matter in tinder too + location, its inaccurate to estimate ur overall results there

but yeah, a decent genetic base is crucial which some completely leave out and set their expectations high with their surgeries

I'm a prime example of the bolded part not being on the level it should

• So Sad
Reactions: Traxanas