USER APPRECIATION : @RicER

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

9113.jpg

Imagine the level of emo confidence you must have to post your pics looking like @RicER....

CONFIDENCEMOGS THE ENTIRE FORUM COMBINED the entire length of the great wall of China and back...

Like.. id have long roped if I had to live life like this. Hes prob unironically motivational to incels ..cuz if he hasn't roped yet, you can push through it too.

1599523880042-jpg.651894
1597935573910-jpg.605958
1597673581168-jpg.595993

Keep on going on, KING!
Keep on going on, KING!
Keep on going on, KING!
Keep on going on, KING!
Keep on going on, KING!

Woman Tweets About Marrying A Short Man, And Now Others Are Shouting Out  Their Short Kings

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, RicER, goat2x and 12 others
아 시발 ㅋㅋ

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
i will pay for his ascension ngl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and NarcyChadlite
Face of an incel
Heart of a chad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
Appreciate him, you monsters..
@abmonger @justadude @brbbrah @maxxedfalloutdweller @RecessedPrettyboy @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Saoirsecel @Original @Hozay @St. Wristcel @ThreadMatters @Shrek2OnDvD @Biggdink @Butthurt Dweller @malignant @JosephGarrot123 @CursedOne @16tyo @JizzFarmer @Rope2647 @Gunnersup @ToursOverBoyo2020 @Acnno @Blackmannnns @Blackpillsuicide @eduardkoopman @bossman @Jagged0 @Nisse @Feminineboi @Pussyslayer @diggbicc @Trungvu @Mathafack @Selfahate @SubhumanCurrycel @Mohamad @brbbrah

kat8fsu-gif.363479

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Hozay, justadude and 5 others
Appreciate him, you monsters..

@OhWellMaxing @abmonger @justadude @brbbrah @maxxedfalloutdweller @RecessedPrettyboy @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Saoirsecel @Original @Hozay @St. Wristcel @ThreadMatters @Shrek2OnDvD @Biggdink @Butthurt Dweller @malignant @JosephGarrot123 @CursedOne @16tyo @Toth's thot @JizzFarmer @Rope2647 @Gunnersup @ToursOverBoyo2020 @Acnno @Blackmannnns @Blackpillsuicide @eduardkoopman @bossman @Jagged0 @Nisse @Feminineboi @Pussyslayer @diggbicc @Trungvu @Mathafack @Selfahate @SubhumanCurrycel @Mohamad @brbbrah

kat8fsu-gif.363479
who?

• JFL
I dont wana bully this 13 yr old eskimo child

• JFL
Unironically Mogs me

where the fuck is my validation for being ugly?

dude ive always thought you were strijd subconciously..... now that you've told me you're subhuman.. idk if ill read your posts the same ever again. All of a sudden i realize i dont even like your personality. Dont know why it took me so long to realize.

jk

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Lolcel, 6485b025t and 1 other person
dude ive always thought you were strijd subconciously..... now that you've told me you're subhuman.. idk if ill read your posts the same ever again. All of a sudden i realize i dont even like your personality. Dont know why it took me so long to realize.

jk
I use to not like him until he told me he was ugly

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t and NarcyChadlite
1599523880042-jpg.651894

• +1
I legit thought the first set was a body transformation pic

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and NarcyChadlite
Confidence MoggER

• JFL
Thanks kek. I'd continue to be an example on why you should keep living. Gigalifefuel to be made a thread. Guaranteed I wouldn't rope for the next 12 months

• Love it
Thanks kek. I'd continue to be an example on why you should keep living. Gigalifefuel to be made a thread. Guaranteed I wouldn't rope for the next 12 months

Thanks for reacting to the thread, you self absorbed little fucker! Go rope rn.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and 6485b025t
View attachment 660080
Thanks for reacting to the thread, you self absorbed little fucker! Go rope rn.
Kek sorry I forgot there's reaction feature unlike. I'm used to replying threads by responding to it directly with texts, not just emoji. Ok I'll rope

• JFL
Kek sorry I forgot there's reaction feature unlike. I'm used to replying threads by responding to it directly with texts, not just emoji. Ok I'll rope

React to all my posts in this thread now nigga... had to make 2 seperate posts just so it would go through that thick skull of urs.. post to rep ratio now in the gutter cuza you.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, RicER and 6485b025t
veri ugly man