User @bandana is a local example of the importance of jaw

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
He (@Bandana) is one of the few (verified) sexually active users here.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Corleone
Eyebrows, the right amount of eyelid exposure, es ratio, ipd, undereyes, lashes, pfl, orbital bones,.. yeah bro eye area isn't important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, St.TikTokcel and Elvisandreaa
Eyebrows, the right amount of eyelid exposure, es ratio, ipd, undereyes, lashes, pfl, orbital bones,.. yeah bro eye area isn't important
Are you talking about @Bandana here?

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
He slays cause of his phsyque.

He was incel before roiding

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
maxing eye area is useless unless you have colored eyes tbh

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
He slays cause of his phsyque.

He was incel before roiding
His dick is more redeeming than his physique, and he would still have success as a twink (primarily due to his jaw).

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
His dick is more redeeming than his physique, and he would still have success as a twink (primarily due to his jaw).
Why was he incel before roiding then?

• +1
Why was he incel before roiding then?
I looked through his old posts and he had horrible acne and hadn't even finished growing when he joined.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
why would his dick matter?
you think that's his first pic on tinder or something?

interesting way how to bump your shit threads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
why would his dick matter?
you think that's his first pic on tinder or something?
The guy who's willing to post his face and dick and accidentally dox himself on an incel forum is definitely too shy to send a dick pic to chicks.

Second from the right.
Gymcels2

• JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer, thickdickdaddy27, Corleone and 2 others
The guy who's willing to post his face and dick and accidentally dox himself on an incel forum is definitely too shy to send a dick pic to chicks.
she has to be already into you to even look at your dick pics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 25938 and thickdickdaddy27
Just post a picture of your above average sized penis and everyone here starts worshipping you 💀

Just post a picture of your above average sized penis and everyone here starts worshipping you 💀
Most straightest, homophobic site on the world.

I had forgotten about him since he posted pictures of his fat (previous) girlfriend. But he shared evidence of apparently having sex with a lean, white chick, which is more than 99% of this forum can vouch for.

Also, since I've gone down this path, @quemirasmanv2 fits into a similar category and has the unique condition of being a manlet, unlike @Bandana.

Also, since I've gone down this path, @quemirasmanv2 fits into a similar category and has the unique condition of being a manlet, unlike @Bandana.
The mexican manlet mogs the oofy doofy to hell and back. The glasses, bug eyes and tiny skull really aren‘t doing him any favours. At least he‘s smart enough to compensate for it with good physique and using every opportunity to show off his dick.

The mexican manlet mogs the oofy doofy to hell and back. The glasses, bug eyes and tiny skull really aren‘t doing him any favours. At least he‘s smart enough to compensate for it with good physique and using every opportunity to show off his dick.
@Bandana's skull size doesn't seem like much of an issue. And he's already verified having multiple sexual partners by his late teens, which is exceptionally rare for this forum, so calling him an oofy doofy is a stretch.

You and the other male gazers here keep focusing on his physique for no good reason (it's hardly helping him).

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
it's hardly helping him).
He was incel before going to the gym and already had a good jaw relatively early into puberty. At his age gym physiques are even more powerful than in your 20s, when every dude starts working out.

@Bandana's skull size doesn't seem like much of an issue. And he's already verified having multiple sexual partners by his late teens, which is exceptionally rare for this forum, so calling him an oofy doofy is a stretch.

You and the other male gazers here keep focusing on his physique for no good reason (it's hardly helping him).
Can you Just post a Pic of his fucking face already
If he already posted publicly there's no problem otherwise no One knows what he's talking about

He was incel before going to the gym and already had a good jaw relatively early into puberty. At his age gym physiques are even more powerful than in your 20s, when every dude starts working out.
I looked through his old posts and he had horrible acne and hadn't even finished growing when he joined.
He could lose at least 10 pounds of muscle mass and would not struggle to have sex with the quality of women he's currently had.

If he already posted publicly there's no problem otherwise no One knows what he's talking about
36,140 posts later and still hasn't figured out how to spend 10 seconds using the search bar

36,140 posts later and still hasn't figured out how to spend 10 seconds using the search bar
I expect the One Who makes the thread to post a full frontal Pic not me searching in threads i've never seen
I found a 3/4 frauded Pic, he Is with an ugly pig. His jaw Is very good so if anything that proves the exact opposite

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and the BULL
I found a 3/4 frauded Pic, he Is with an ugly pig. His jaw Is very good so if anything that proves the exact opposite
Not only can you not search, but you also can't read, apparently.