Vinnie Hacker is a good example of the relatively lower importance of the eye area

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
VinnieHacker.png

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, subhuman incel, SLA and 1 other person
Just have eyebrows theory

Lower third is everything in males

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, n0rthface, Virgin at 29 😔 and 6 others
Jaw is law. Eye area cope after this zoomer hair style

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, litaz, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
its funny how people still debate this eyes vs jaw when its all about cranialfacial development/forward growth

• +1
Reactions: litaz, JawMogger, oldcell and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, subhuman incel, Deleted member 19103 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and subhuman incel
In other words, the jaws.
yes both though. not just the mandible but maxilla which leads the mandible and is responsible for the eyes, and midface fullness which no one talks about

Just have eyebrows theory

Lower third is everything in males
His eyes aren't even that bad, he doesn't have a feature that's below average

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Mateusz74, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Its not like he has some top tier bones, its just that his face looks aesthetic because of hair, midface and lips.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
yes both though. not just the mandible but maxilla which leads the mandible and is responsible for the eyes, and midface fullness which no one talks about
It's talked about plenty here.
His eyes aren't even that bad, he doesn't have a feature that's below average
His eyes are below average, at least among white Americans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, FailedNormieManlet, Deprived and 1 other person
would look better with a better eye area obviously
you can take a chad with a certain feature that isnt ideal and just say look x feature doesnt matter cause this chad doesnt have it

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 14160, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
you can take a chad with a certain feature that isnt ideal and just say look x feature doesnt matter cause this chad doesnt have it
Find me a "Chad" with below average jaws.

Fuck your autism

You either look good or you don't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
jfl if you think his eye area is that below average
wide pfl, good eyebrows that's darker than his hair color (contrast)
his eye area is not chad tier but it's not below average jfl
coping

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Hades, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
Just cherrypick angled examples when there's a perfectly sufficient, full-frontal shot in the OP.

Vinnie Hacker's aesthetic would improve if his eyes were replaced with the average, white male's. Therefore, his eyes are below average.
View attachment 1662747
Morphs of a population don’t represent the actual avg

Vinnie hacker is a good example of importance of race jfl he's at best HTN white guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Deleted member 18840
no no no
his only failos on eye area is tilt and uee
he has good es ratio, pfl and shape(altough its not pct)
and eyebrow and lashes is also good

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, It'snotover, Darwined and 4 others
0 appeal to zoomer foids and jbs, never heard any of them speak about him niggas can’t stop coping with the male gaze
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Why would they talk about some 85 year old man. They will talk about their own age boys.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
eye area is related with craniofacial growth, you won't find someone with god eyes and a shit chin, and there won't be a guy with bug eyes and a titanium jaw.

I’m talking about alain in his prime retard, they still thirst over the dead ramirez tho. Female gaze pilled again
Never seen a JB thrist over Ramirez only mentally ill landwahle roasties on internet.

they all have good lower thirds?
He specifically said jaw not lower third. And no they don't have good lower thirds either apart from Brando and maybe Chico, O'pry and Newman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, eyes and LooksOrDeath
Of course it doesn't hurt him that much because he has great everything else. His eye area is his only noticeable flaw and it isn't even that bad.

Just cherrypick angled examples when there's a perfectly sufficient, full-frontal shot in the OP.

Vinnie Hacker's aesthetic would improve if his eyes were replaced with the average, white male's. Therefore, his eyes are below average.
View attachment 1662747
fuark, this unironiccally looks like my eyes a bit

cage every time psl maze gaze autists worship delon the incel

View attachment 1749340
Meter autism 2

autistic nonsense

he mogs richard irl appeal into the grave, everywhere delon went girls and people thought he was MYSTICAL; people who knew him say. they were infatuated with his looks etc.

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledmoid and It'snotover
Jaw > eyes. Yup.

jfl if you think his eye area is that below average
wide pfl, good eyebrows that's darker than his hair color (contrast)
his eye area is not chad tier but it's not below average jfl
coping
I agree with his PFL and eyebrows, but his tilt and eyelids are notably suboptimal.

I agree with his PFL and eyebrows, but his tilt and eyelids are notably suboptimal.
Yeah but it halos him because girls call him sleepy guy and they love that look, not realizing i's his tilt and eyelids giving him that look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 17872
Morphs of a population don’t represent the actual avg
True, but the morph represents a better eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
You've gotta be trolling.
All of them has below average jaws

U know nothing about looks if u think anyone of them have good jaws.

Paul Newman literally has no jawline.

Yeah but it halos him because girls call him sleepy guy and they love that look, not realizing i's his tilt and eyelids giving him that look
Disagree.
d3EjPBn.png

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and alriodai
Paul Newman, Marlon Brando, Sean O'pry, David Gandy, Alain Delon, Chico i could go on and on
None have below average or even average jaws. Have you seen the average male,

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
All of them has below average jaws

U know nothing about looks if u think anyone of them have good jaws.

Paul Newman literally has no jawline.
His jaw is average at worst but why aspies here are so dumb and take away the chin of the lower third ? His chin is really good and its all you need in the lower third realistically.

Jfl What are u trying to prove by posting this.

Ramus 404, curved gonions, no mid mandible

None have below average or even average jaws. Have you seen the average male,
U must live in an extremely subhuman place if u think Paul Newman or David Gandy or Marlon Brando has above average jaw

U must lib=v

• +1
Reactions: eyes
His jaw is average at worst but why aspies here are so dumb and take away the chin of the lower third ? His chin is really good and its all you need in the lower third realistically.
Jaw and chin are entirely different things u subhuman aspie. He only said jaw. And his jaw is non-existent. Same as with the Burak cockroach u worship.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Jfl What are u trying to prove by posting this.

Ramus 404, curved gonions, no mid mandible
That he doesn't have a "below average" jaw and isn't lacking a jawline. @Detona levels of delusion. Go outside and look at the average male.

Jaw and chin are entirely different things u subhuman aspie. He only said jaw. And his jaw is non-existent. Same as with the Burak cockroach u worship.
The chin is a component of the mandible.

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
would look better with a better eye area obviously
I hate these kinds of threads so fkin much. Unless it’s me trying to prove my theories tho ofc :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justadude and Deleted member 19157