@USER0213 TINDER EXPERIMENT 2022 (DEVFISH IN LONDON) EVISCERATION OF DEV 2: PAJEET IN THE CITY

D

Deleted member 16346

Always larping
I'm sure by now you all know Dev aka @USER0213. He's quite a contentious figure on this site. I won't lie and say I haven't had my own run ins with this character. I, and many others, have made clear our opinion on his looks (or rather his lack of them) and Dev has responded with his arguments in his own defence.

But the time for arguments is over. It's time for facts.

There was only one way to find out if @USER0213 was a preet or pajeet....

And here it is. A tinder experiment done over 24 hours in London, the most Indian friendly city in the west. A place where normie curries can fuck white girls who would be reserved for BBC only in any other part of the world.

Screenshot 20220104 154744 Chrome Screenshot 20220104 154801 Chrome

Here's the profile I used. I neglected to include his 6'5 height in the bio since it is yet to be proven and if his family history is anything to go by he might have grown 3 inches over the duration of the experiment. I did, however, take the liberty to edit out the curry in his hands in one of the pictures to an NT fried chicken le to nullify any potential currytax from something that isn't his face.

I swiped on everyone during peak time.

24 hours went by and.........

He got 1 match.

Screenshot 20220104 160636 Gallery

Nicholas cage funny 1 Nicholas cage funny 1 Nicholas cage funny 1

Can you guys believe this is what the universe considers to be Dev's looksmatch?

These are sub-normie results. This closes the book on your SMV and true rating @USER0213. Either accept this or I'm paying for Danielle to fly to Mumbai and forcibly take your virginity.

Tagging my bhais who have been part of this project from Day 1: @volcelfatcel @chaddyboi66 @AcneScars @WannabeJock @Preston @WontStopNorwooding @buckchadley31 @Introvertednarc @StrangerDanger @Ethereal @Salludon @Ryan

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 13787 and 51 others
Easily htn
FaceApp 1641312907436

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, justinzayn, currylightskin and 12 others
LOVE TO SEE IT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Biiyo03 and EverythingMattersCel
Inb4 'muh aspie pics'

Literally the same angle Xxqkyt40g4x31 Sketch 1641309783091

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Biiyo03, thegoat and 10 others
Chadpreetlote depending on height
FaceApp 1641312974635

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827, Mewton and 7 others
I'm sure by now you all know Dev aka @USER0213. He's quite a contentious figure on this site. I won't lie and say I haven't had my own run ins with this character. I, and many others, have made clear our opinion on his looks (or rather his lack of them) and Dev has responded with his arguments in his own defence.

And here it is. A tinder experiment done over 24 hours in London, the most Indian friendly city in the west. A place where normie curries can fuck white girls who would be reserved for BBC only in any other part of the world.

View attachment 1476971View attachment 1476972

Here's the profile I used. I neglected to include his 6'5 height in the bio since it is yet to be proven and if his family history is anything to go by he might have grown 3 inches over the duration of the experiment. I did, however, take the liberty to edit out the curry in his hands in one of the pictures to an NT fried chicken le to nullify any potential currytax from something that isn't his face.

He got 1 match.

View attachment 1476988

View attachment 1476990View attachment 1476990View attachment 1476990

Can you guys believe this is what the universe considers to be Dev's looksmatch?

These are sub-normie results. This closes the book on your SMV and true rating @USER0213. Either accept this or I'm paying for Danielle to fly to Mumbai and forcibly take your virginity.

Tagging my bhais who have been part of this project from Day 1: @volcelfatcel @chaddyboi66 @AcneScars @WannabeJock @Preston @WontStopNorwooding @buckchadley31 @Introvertednarc @StrangerDanger @Ethereal @Salludon @Ryan
You Rigged the results when you used that aspie profile bio

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Chintuck22, Biiyo03 and 5 others

View attachment 1476971View attachment 1476972

He got 1 match.

View attachment 1476988

View attachment 1476990View attachment 1476990View attachment 1476990

Holy fuck.
Screenshot_20220104-154744_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20220104-154801_Chrome.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 15827, Hueless and 9 others
But people tell him he looks like Zac Efron bro...... IN REAL LIFE !!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Myth, rydofx and Deleted member 16346
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Mewton, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 10 others
dnrd you're jealous of his dark lookz

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, justinzayn, Elvisandreaa and 15 others
caged at the bio:lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
You used the wrong pics by the way, I have reason to believe he is purposely using bad pictures of himself in order to not give away his supermodel life

He looks like this irl, this is just him clean shaven after a shower

513C83DB DA0F 4115 A622 F9915A8DCED9

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 15827, Mewton and 11 others
2677873 Screenshot 20220104 154801 Chrome

Caged irl

Laughing hysterically

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot, Mewton and 4 others
So much for Hritik, Ashton Kutcher and Tom cruise look alike. :feelskek:

I don't know why, but the maximum amount always say that I look like Hrithik. I have also been compared to Ashton Kutcher, Christian Bale, Tom Holland, Tom Cruise (only one person told that
😅
), Timothee Chalamet (one guy told that), Zac Efron.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, justinzayn, bogii and 19 others
Tbh hes unironically chadpreet, its JBW holding him back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Toth's thot, Mewton and 2 others
Danielle be like:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 11388, Mewton and 19 others
The bio is v low inhib.

What is considered 'good' number of matches in London??

However, TO BE FAIR, Dev has always referred to himself as being called attractive or looking like famous people IN INDIA.

You would need to do the experiment in Bombay or somewhere

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss, justinzayn, Deleted member 15081 and 1 other person
The bio is v low inhib.

What is considered 'good' number of matches in London??

However, TO BE FAIR, Dev has always referred to himself as being called attractive or looking like famous people IN INDIA.

You would need to do the experiment in Bombay or somewhere
A good amount of matches are any more than one that arent this Screenshot 20220104 160630 Gallery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 15827, Mewton and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16346
JFL imagine that nigger @USER0213 actually tries to hit her up after this :lul:

he might unironically take this as legit lifefuel

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Pm for the tinder account email and password @USER0213

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Constantin Denis and chaddyboi66
You are obsessed with him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, chaddyboi66, rydofx and 1 other person
tbh Chad would barely get away with those aspie pics

• Ugh..
@USER0213 bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, chaddyboi66, rydofx and 1 other person
@VicMackey @volcelfatcel @chaddyboi66 @Preston ded srs should I do a Bumble experiment of @USER0213

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 9641 and 5 others
@VicMackey @volcelfatcel @chaddyboi66 @Preston ded srs should I do a Bumble experiment of @USER0213
Yeah sure. A high class prettyboy like him will prolly do better on bumble since tinder is for gnat IQ abominations

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and AcneScars
Do a Grindr experiment with him pls

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Mewton, Deleted member 9641 and 4 others
Yeah sure. A high class prettyboy like him will prolly do better on bumble since tinder is for gnat IQ abominations
On it boss. Gimme the pics and bio here :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Myth, Constantin Denis and 3 others
Hunger games sending off

RIP to his self esteem and confidence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Biiyo03, Myth and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl
@sytyl did you change username I could swear it was @stytyl earlier :feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
On it boss. Gimme the pics and bio here :feelsgood:
For the bio maybe try something like. 'Hello girls, I have a girthy mumbai weasel looking to for a crapper to go in'

Attachments

• sketch-1641310603493.png
    sketch-1641310603493.png
    735.9 KB · Views: 0
  • sketch-1641309783091.png
    sketch-1641309783091.png
    593.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2621007_1638130315890.png
    2621007_1638130315890.png
    532.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220104-164448_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-164448_Gallery.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 13626, Biiyo03 and 4 others
For the bio maybe try something like. 'Hello girls, I have a girthy mumbai weasel looking to for a crapper to go in'
Jfl at the random Pepsi cutout

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 13626, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Nah make it semi-serious I want to see how well he actually does. And what should I put as height?

Jfl at the random Pepsi cutout
I'm covering the literal plate of curry in his hand with nt food so he doesnt get currytaxed

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Elvisandreaa, Mewton and 3 others
Nah make it semi-serious I want to see how well he actually does. And what should I put as height?
Put 6'5 just to see if the halo is gonna work. Make the profile something like 'looking for friends and maybe something more 😅'

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Jfl I was joking about seeing your pic lol. I havent seen it
I don’t believe you nigga I know you seen it. I just don’t which one

• JFL