@USER0213 TINDER EXPERIMENT 2022 (DEVFISH IN LONDON) EVISCERATION OF DEV 2: PAJEET IN THE CITY

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
There is always wars between Indian in this forum. They even dragged me in their battle year ago.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 1617, DivineBeing and 2 others
There is always wars between Indian in this forum. They even dragged me in their battle year ago.
The pajeets change, thr game remains the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
Surprising result
I thought that he would get 0 matches

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Titbot
Do it with your profile you carjacking primitive being, then we'll see if people show interest in you.
He isn’t claiming to be a perfect gigachad and ignoring advice, that’s the difference :lul:

Do it with your profile you carjacking primitive being, then we'll see if people show interest in you.
I have jfl I got laid off of it once. This isnt even a malivious thread btw im honestly just providing evidence

Mog
I mog

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, .👽. and Deleted member 16346
I have jfl I got laid off of it once. This isnt even a malivious thread btw im honestly just providing evidence
Oh yes, that "one opportunity" you got with the "one person" you matched with, great going buddy boyo!👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 16346
Oh yes, that "one opportunity" you got with the "one person" you matched with, great going buddy boyo!👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻
I'll paypal you £15 rn if you record yourself cold approaching a random girl in the street and post it tbh

• JFL
Reactions: bogii, Biiyo03, Deleted member 9641 and 1 other person
Bump it’s over for this Dalit @USER0213

Those are terrible photos. Not really a fair experiment. However he's sub5 so hardly surprising.

• +1
Reactions: justadude
shit bio
change it to "my bussy be grippin" then he will get some matches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 16346
Bump @USER0213

It’s over for devcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
I'm sure by now you all know Dev aka @USER0213. He's quite a contentious figure on this site. I won't lie and say I haven't had my own run ins with this character. I, and many others, have made clear our opinion on his looks (or rather his lack of them) and Dev has responded with his arguments in his own defence.

But the time for arguments is over. It's time for facts.

There was only one way to find out if @USER0213 was a preet or pajeet....

And here it is. A tinder experiment done over 24 hours in London, the most Indian friendly city in the west. A place where normie curries can fuck white girls who would be reserved for BBC only in any other part of the world.

View attachment 1476971View attachment 1476972

Here's the profile I used. I neglected to include his 6'5 height in the bio since it is yet to be proven and if his family history is anything to go by he might have grown 3 inches over the duration of the experiment. I did, however, take the liberty to edit out the curry in his hands in one of the pictures to an NT fried chicken le to nullify any potential currytax from something that isn't his face.

I swiped on everyone during peak time.

24 hours went by and.........

He got 1 match.

View attachment 1476988

View attachment 1476990View attachment 1476990View attachment 1476990

Can you guys believe this is what the universe considers to be Dev's looksmatch?

These are sub-normie results. This closes the book on your SMV and true rating @USER0213. Either accept this or I'm paying for Danielle to fly to Mumbai and forcibly take your virginity.

Tagging my bhais who have been part of this project from Day 1: @volcelfatcel @chaddyboi66 @AcneScars @WannabeJock @Preston @WontStopNorwooding @buckchadley31 @Introvertednarc @StrangerDanger @Ethereal @Salludon @Ryan
No tag no care

• +1
dont use shitty description and he will get matches

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15081, Deleted member 16058 and 4 others
i dont like that streetshitting pajeet but clearly the results were tampered with by adding a bio like that. @Titbot is right. try again with a normal bio for accuracy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
No tag no care
Sorry bhai you were late to the party. I recall you even told me to stop bullying dev once before jumping on the train

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Sorry bhai you were late to the party. I recall you even told me to stop bullying dev once before jumping on the train
Why you want to bully him? What do you get from it?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16346
Why you want to bully him? What do you get from it?
He started it tbh and he's a complete idiot. Call badboy dravidians monkeys? He deserves it.

Also @WontStopNorwooding is paying me to make threads on him so he can get into @Chinacurry's good graces by rating Dev 4.5psl in their secret group chat

• JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry and WontStopNorwooding
Yeah but now i dont blame u for doing it the nigga is retarded

• Love it
Yeah but now i dont blame u for doing it the nigga is retarded
@WontStopNorwooding is the real villain from enabling him tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and WontStopNorwooding
Those are terrible pictures - if i used pictures like that id barely get any matches, your pics for tinder need to be NT and Fraud maxxed as much as poossible to stand a chance as a normie, having said that hes not GL so id be suprised if he got anything from online dating - in the vids he does look betrter than those pics tho, hes normie in the vid at least

• Hmm...
Those are terrible pictures - if i used pictures like that id barely get any matches, your pics for tinder need to be NT and Fraud maxxed as much as poossible to stand a chance as a normie, having said that hes not GL so id be suprised if he got anything from online dating - in the vids he does look betrter than those pics tho, hes normie in the vid at least
The video was doctored by a bollywood editing team hired by @WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
try a normal bio, im interested what the results will be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16346
The video was doctored by a bollywood editing team hired by @WontStopNorwooding
He doesn’t look great in the video either - but he looks like a low-mid tier normie I’d say. In the pictures he’s looks dreadful though

• Love it
Devs problem is he doesn't look NT in photos, even though from talking to him, his views (career focus, globalmaxxing, JBW-lite game) and shit he does (singing, sending some poor nigga home without his underwear) he probably is some NT god on the streets of Bombay.

U should ask him for an NT photoz everyone knows they do MUCH better on tinder, and u need to be gigachad to do well with aspie photos (which Dev isn't )

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 9670, Salludon and 1 other person
Devs problem is he doesn't look NT in photos, even though from talking to him, his views (career focus, globalmaxxing, JBW-lite game) and shit he does (singing, sending some poor nigga home without his underwear) he probably is some NT god on the streets of Bombay.

U should ask him for an NT photoz everyone knows they do MUCH better on tinder, and u need to be gigachad to do well with aspie photos (which Dev isn't )
Your posts make me cage so hard jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 9641 and Salludon
i dont like that streetshitting pajeet but clearly the results were tampered with by adding a bio like that. @Titbot is right. try again with a normal bio for accuracy
Oh here comes the povertistani, the pride you guys have in you while saying nasty stuff about India, you do know that Pakistan is way behind India in terms of progressing?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 16346
100% sure this girl swiped right on accident

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Gengar, Salludon and 1 other person
GWRbtxP.png

leonardo dicaprio GIF
welcome back bro bhabi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558