Users 130 IQ And Above, Why Are You Still Here?

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Been seeing a lot of IQ discussions lately and even more people claiming above 120. :unsure:

I’m sure some are legit but most gotta be larp.

Like, are you fucking kidding me?

A forum that dabbles in racial theories and the fornication of underage girls has higher IQ than the average Ashkenazi Jew? :feelskek: I don’t believe it.

I’d sooner believe the average zoomer is 8 feet than that this forum is actually smart.

The highest average IQ in the world is Japan with 106ish.

Please stop the cap…80% of you.

And those that are legit…why not go out and try to change the world or improve your life if you’re that intelligent?

Seriously…dont waste it.

I’m well below my country average thats why i rot here.:sneaky:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Marsiere214, NorwoodAscender and 8 others
Been seeing a lot of IQ discussions lately and even more people claiming above 120. :unsure:

A forum that dabbles in racial theories and the fornication of underage girls has higher IQ than the average Ashkenazi Jew? :feelskek: I don’t believe it.

I’d sooner believe the average zoomer is 8 feet than that this forum is actually smart.

And those that are legit…why not go out and try to change the world or improve your life if you’re that intelligent?

Seriously…dont waste it.

agreed all of the “high IQ” users are larpers, they are way more likely to be on .is than here, but is singapore average IQ really that high? you don’t sound like you would be low compared to them, just average

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, NorwoodAscender, murdah and 2 others
average user here has 75 iq at most

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, dopaminebeyondfried, Lookologist003 and 8 others
agreed all of the “high IQ” users are larpers, they are way more likely to be on .is than here, but is singapore average IQ really that high?
Its one of the highest in the world. Around 105 on average:feelsgood:

People here are extremely intelligent when it comes to advanced math & science, however we don’t possess much creativity:forcedsmile:

Our 2 biggest universities consistently break records yet the country has ZERO Nobel Prize Laureates.

Still waiting for some user here with his high triple digit IQ to show something for it instead of bragging. A high stacy slay count means more to me jfl.

you don’t sound like you would be low compared to them, just average
I took the Mensa and one other one multiple times but kept scoring within a range of 97-101:feelswah:

Not terrible but its no good where I live:blackpill:

Singapore is also roughly 75% Chinese:feelswat:The 25% Indians and Malays most likely dragged the score down. The average should be higher than what is stated.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and NorwoodAscender
Most niche internet spaces will have a higher iq than the mean it’s not surprising

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, thecel, exo and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, thecel, Lookologist003 and 3 others
High iq makes u counterproductive sometimes thats why its cope

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, NorwoodAscender, murdah and 2 others
like 90% of those threads were made by me ngl

but anyone here who claims 120+ likely has several mental illnesses and has nothing better to do than rot

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, murdah, Deleted member 67558 and 2 others
Jit is talking to no one

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

Seriously…dont waste it.

cope average user here is a member if the triple nine society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Deleted member 67558 and Brus Wane
Most niche internet spaces will have a higher iq than the mean it’s not surprising
source???:forcedsmile:

Like im not even saying you’re wrong im genuinely curious here.

People who discuss UFOs and conspiracy theories aren’t necessarily smart.

Said niche spaces only include folks that cover topics like rocket science or stock market movements etc.

High iq makes u counterproductive sometimes thats why its cope

Even if it makes someone counterproductive , they should be on sites discussing more erudite stuff like literature or astrophysics.

Ranting about hunter eyes and Jewish vaccines can’t stimulate a 130 iq brain, no matter how counterproductive it made them.

Hence, 80% of the high iq people here are gigalarpers.

Would like to hear from a legit smartie tho.

but anyone here who claims 120+ likely is telling a big fat LIE h̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶v̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶n̶e̶s̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶r̶o̶t̶
@iblamejews
Normies talk about normie shit like music movies partying and vacation

We talk about limb lengthening, hair transplants and muscle insertions

Who do you think has the higher IQ here?

Even if we IQmog normies, I guarantee you its not by much:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and NorwoodAscender

Said niche spaces only include folks that cover topics like rocket science or stock market movements etc.

Even if it makes someone counterproductive , they should be on sites discussing more erudite stuff like literature or astrophysics.

Ranting about hunter eyes and Jewish vaccines can’t stimulate a 130 iq brain, no matter how counterproductive it made them.

You Basically just said it yourself they talk about stuff that doesn’t need thought at all how does talking about music movies partying or vacation make them higher iq then us

• +1

Seriously…dont waste it.

High IQ helps you process information. That's it. It does not help you believe things that are not retarded. You do not become some god of wisdom. In fact, id believe that you need to be high IQ to believe in retarded shit.

If you're on this forum you're probably at least slightly above average IQ, but also a complete fucking idiot.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, NorwoodAscender and <6PSLcel

Seriously…dont waste it.
They are probably autistic or had poor social development and can now only take pleasure in rotting. The majority of people on here have a shitty outlook on the world and see no point in trying to better it or step out of their comfort zone.

I do believe people on here (pre tiktok era) are above average iq though and have definitely wasted their potential

• +1
Reactions: thecel, dopaminebeyondfried, NorwoodAscender and 4 others
I have a tested iq of 131 by Mensa, in my country there are not a lot of IQ testing providers so this was the best one available. There are actually some good threads around here and also a lot of stupid shit ngl especially in the offtopic section. As i have said before i am severely non-NT and might be the main reason i browse here. Just to cope. As someone who doesn't have or want any friends, ladr is the way to go, i don't see the point in anything else anyway. Btw i don't see myself in this forum for much longer tho, people here have severe brain rot, cannot form a single normal sentence which makes most of the discussions boring and annoying as hell.
Short answer: If you are on this forum, high iq or not, you are probably non-NT, coping hard that changing your face can bring you girls.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, NorwoodAscender, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Incel sites are naturally npc normie repellents. So there is likely more retards and IQ moggers on here than a sample of random people in public.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, disheartenedcel and Deleted member 67558

Seriously…dont waste it.

What do you expect from this forum full of larping narcies.

In reality, 99% of users here have average iq.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, NorwoodAscender, murdah and 1 other person
I have a tested iq of 131 by Mensa, in my country there are not a lot of IQ testing providers so this was the best one available. There are actually some good threads around here and also a lot of stupid shit ngl especially in the offtopic section. As i have said before i am severely non-NT and might be the main reason i browse here. Just to cope. As someone who doesn't have or want any friends, ladr is the way to go, i don't see the point in anything else anyway. Btw i don't see myself in this forum for much longer tho, people here have severe brain rot, cannot form a single normal sentence which makes most of the discussions boring and annoying as hell.
Short answer: If you are on this forum, high iq or not, you are probably non-NT, coping hard that changing your face can bring you girls.
Whats 1+1 (trick question)

• +1
High IQ helps you process information. That's it. It does not help you believe things that are not retarded. You do not become some god of wisdom.
Idk about all that but still it doesnt take anything away from my original point.

Do you really think most of the people here are experts and processing information? Fr?
Most of us are just gullible kids or manchildren that failed to launch.

Why arent they out there doing something more productive?

In fact, id believe that you need to be high IQ to believe in retarded shit.
Can you elaborate and explain? I’m curious why.

If you're on this forum you're probably at least slightly above average IQ, but also a complete fucking idiot.
…say what?:forcedsmile:

They are probably autistic or had poor social development and can now only take pleasure in rotting. The majority of people on here have a shitty outlook on the world and see no point in trying to better it or step out of their comfort zone.
Ah yes, makes sense…thats me
I do believe people on here (pre tiktok era) are above average iq though and have definitely wasted their potential
surely not all of them? But definitely higher IQ than this current state

If youre telling the truth, i guess this is probably the only interaction i will have with you before you bounce.

I’m below avg & even i cant stand half the users here. But i kinda like the other half.

Where will you search for a higher IQ community to rot with?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and N1666
If youre telling the truth, i guess this is probably the only interaction i will have with you before you bounce.

I’m below avg & even i cant stand half the users here. But i kinda like the other half.

Where will you search for a higher IQ community to rot with?
I don't know tbh, if i had found one i would probably not be here :lul:. Also, if you are below average, just put yourself out there. Your interests are probably common as the other people out there, you can easily form a conversation in this way. Unless you are >21, you still have chance to be a slayer (or unless you are ugly af).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Brus Wane
I don't know tbh, if i had found one i would probably not be here :lul:. Also, if you are below average, just put yourself out there. Your interests are probably common as the other people out there, you can easily form a conversation in this way. Unless you are >21, you still have chance to be a slayer (or unless you are ugly af).
:feelshaha:I'm 25:feelskek:

:lul:so fucking over:feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Deleted member 67558

Seriously…dont waste it.

I’m 130 exactly, and idk tbh, sometimes I’ll find useful information I wouldn’t have come across elsewhere on the internet and so that kinda makes me come back, also if it’s not looksmax.org that I’m rotting in it will be telegram or discord, so it’s like a lick your poison type thing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Brus Wane
Nostalgia & bookmarked threads

• +1
I’m 130 exactly, and idk tbh, sometimes I’ll find useful information I wouldn’t have come across elsewhere on the internet and so that kinda makes me come back, also if it’s not looksmax.org that I’m rotting in it will be telegram or discord, so it’s like a lick your poison type thing
Exactly, at least here is not some leftist community like soyddit. I have spent too much time there and i couldn't express my real opinion on so many things because i would get banned, like it happened 2 times. :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and <6PSLcel
Never got it tested but am sure it's double digits

• +1

@iblamejews

I guess more autists which usually have different iq distributions.

• +1

Seriously…dont waste it.

They lie bro, no one here is high iq

• +1
Its one of the highest in the world. Around 105 on average:feelsgood:

People here are extremely intelligent when it comes to advanced math & science, however we don’t possess much creativity:forcedsmile:

Our 2 biggest universities consistently break records yet the country has ZERO Nobel Prize Laureates.
India?

• +1

Seriously…dont waste it.

@Clavicular is high iq

• +1
As a high IQ genius, I don't really care about changing the world. I only care about pussy.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and NorwoodAscender
Screenshot 20240416 223117 Gmail
jfl @ the android idk if this site is even accurate tho 😂

• +1
did sum iq test a while back and got 134, though i doubt those internet iq tests really mean anything
im just here bcuz i want online friends 2 talk to
and become handsome sigma like patrick bateman

Last edited:
  • +1
take a test on iqtest.com you'll score 130
Your score only counts if you go to an in person facility

Is that a free site tho ill do it for fun

• +1
  • +1
topics like rocket science or stock market movements etc.
some people think high IQ people will go around like the nerd meme dedicating their life to pursuing the hardest fields with their only interests being studying of biochemistry science or tech material

and while its ofc true the people who success in those careers have at the very least slightly higher than average IQ, that doesnt mean bigger minds would do the same

in reality its way more likely to be like the bell curve meme, but instead of the middle being average you'd replace it with above-average and the higher end with closer to "genius" considered

take for example the 190 or something IQ guy in japan who dropped everything to be a librarian, lol

i know its just one case but then again so few people actually have those levels and you dont go around asking for strangers IQ levels jfl

• +1
We obviously do since we focus on looks and they don't.
Scientists reveal Jewish history's forgotten Turkish roots | The  Independent | The Independent

Literal incels.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Muad'Dib and Brus Wane
We obviously do since we focus on looks and they don't.
Scientists reveal Jewish history's forgotten Turkish roots | The  Independent | The Independent's forgotten Turkish roots | The  Independent | The Independent

Literal incels.
yeh i believe you cant be above tested 120 iq and below average in looks, that might cap you to having slightly above average intelligence

like how tf are you a human with very high intelligence and havent figured out yet that looks are extremely important AND still havent found a way to ascend to at least htn (i think everyone can ascend to that with a couple of surgeries no matter the base - actually deformed people excluded)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
such a ground discovery that someone with a 99% percentile iq wont be on the forum and if someone claims to be high iq is larping.

Seriously…dont waste it.

i claim over 170

such a ground discovery that someone with a 99% percentile iq wont be on the forum and if someone claims to be high iq is larping.
im just bored ok