Users 130 IQ And Above, Why Are You Still Here?

yeh i believe you cant be above tested 120 iq and below average in looks, that might cap you to having slightly above average intelligence

like how tf are you a human with very high intelligence and havent you figured out yet that looks are extremely important AND still havent found a way to ascend to at least htn (i think everyone can ascend to that with a couple of surgeries no matter the base - actually deformed people excluded)
ted kaczynski with 167 iq covered in dirt mogs you

Normies talk about normie shit like music movies partying and vacation

We talk about limb lengthening, hair transplants and muscle insertions

That made me chuckle, whether or not we are actually smarter than normies, we definitely see the world in a more rational way than them, there are few places where you can discuss human interactions in such a brutal honest way.

Why would smarter than average people hang out on this place instead of say hacker news or lesswrong?

It's probably autism, autism reduces your SMV by at least one point (if you are high functioning), JFL if you are lower on the spectrum, so spergy intelligent guys on here are just unable to get their looksmatch, this produces depression and makes you feel worthless, makes studying a pain because you just want to neet instead.

There's no way out of this cycle besides looksmaxing to a point where normies will worship your existence no matter how non NT you appear

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
I have it

smug american psycho GIF

I think alot of people here are probably above average intelligence but also have autism/ADHD/OCD or some other conditions that probably correlate to being high iq/school smart but also socially retarded. And alot of people here seem weak minded and have no ambition cus they got abused or something

Been seeing a lot of IQ discussions lately and even more people claiming above 120. :unsure:

I’m sure some are legit but most gotta be larp.

Like, are you fucking kidding me?

A forum that dabbles in racial theories and the fornication of underage girls has higher IQ than the average Ashkenazi Jew? :feelskek: I don’t believe it.

I’d sooner believe the average zoomer is 8 feet than that this forum is actually smart.

The highest average IQ in the world is Japan with 106ish.

Please stop the cap…80% of you.

And those that are legit…why not go out and try to change the world or improve your life if you’re that intelligent?

Seriously…dont waste it.

I’m well below my country average thats why i rot here.:sneaky:
My iq is 132

Im here because I have facial dysmorphia

And because this shit is funny

We’re still here because we still trying to ascend?