Users I hate and why

Axii

Axii

God Make My Life Great inc.
dear diary, I want to just b-bust a load of my super intellectual opinion and biases on some individuals I dislike in no significant order.

1. @TechnoBoss: this dude got super duper butt hurt over a picture I rated of him to which I rated HTN (which isnt even a bad rating at all) that was also apparently two years old and got paranoid and temp banned me for "leaking" photos to which I didn't and @coispet looked at the PM's and other instances we have interacted and found no substantial evidence to back up his claims of doxx, dude is 26 and went on a autist breakdown for an apparently two year old photo. jfl.

2. @moreroidsmoredates: wedgie reciever just doesn't like me which is valid although I don't know the exact reason because I don't recall doing anything to him first, never fails to find him lurking my threads or reacting to my before and afters.
dude also lingers to make a reply later which is cringe

3. @try2beme: retarded frauding nigga got mad I exposed his heavily morphed photo for a solid 5 minutes before he deleted it, claims he doesnt fraud even though it's obvious, never fails to find him lurking on my threads or reacting to my before and after once again. Boasted about my thread of his morph getting no traction although he deleted it like an insecure foid trying to keep a racist comment scrubbed from her instagram. cringe.

@TempalCat: Low IQ user got mad at me because I called his shit thread shit - deleted user because he's retarded. never failed to see him lurking either.

@moggathon: fucking lame cunt has no bitches

@Bzz we get it you mog holy shit bhai move on
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@antony 726 @ChadL1te @darktriadprince @fuxkdakikez @GabachoCopium @i_love_roosters @Latinus @lemonnz @MA_ascender @Memento Mori @mog_or_be_mogged @NorwoodAscender @Ricky212 @Sealer @sub5c3l @the_nextDavidLaid @Abhorrence @Allornothing @BrahminBoss @deadmanwalking @Iasacrko @longjohnmong @mortis @Reformed @PsychoDsk @socialcel @Samsepioler @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, mid, Eternal_ and 14 others
dear diary, I want to just b-bust a load of my super intellectual opinion and biases on some individuals I dislike in no significant order.

1. @TechnoBoss: this dude got super duper butt hurt over a picture I rated of him to which I rated HTN (which isnt even a bad rating at all) that was also apparently two years old and got paranoid and temp banned me for "leaking" photos to which I didn't and @coispet looked at the PM's and other instances we have interacted and found no substantial evidence to back up his claims of doxx, dude is 26 and went on a autist breakdown for an apparently two year old photo. jfl.

2. @moreroidsmoredates: wedgie reciever just doesn't like me which is valid although I don't know the exact reason because I don't recall doing anything to him first, never fails to find him lurking my threads or reacting to my before and afters.
View attachment 2912155 dude also lingers to make a reply later which is cringeView attachment 2912159View attachment 2912160

3. @try2beme: retarded frauding nigga got mad I exposed his heavily morphed photo for a solid 5 minutes before he deleted it, claims he doesnt fraud even though it's obvious, never fails to find him lurking on my threads or reacting to my before and after once again. Boasted about my thread of his morph getting no traction although he deleted it like an insecure foid trying to keep a racist comment scrubbed from her instagram. cringe.

@TempalCat: Low IQ user got mad at me because I called his shit thread shit - deleted user because he's retarded. never failed to see him lurking either.

@moggathon: fucking lame cunt has no bitches

@Bzz we get it you mog holy shit bhai move on
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@antony 726 @ChadL1te @darktriadprince @fuxkdakikez @GabachoCopium @i_love_roosters @Latinus @lemonnz @MA_ascender @Memento Mori @mog_or_be_mogged @NorwoodAscender @Ricky212 @Sealer @sub5c3l @the_nextDavidLaid @Abhorrence @Allornothing @BrahminBoss @deadmanwalking @Iasacrko @longjohnmong @mortis @Reformed @PsychoDsk @socialcel @Samsepioler @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan
Technoboss from the description you have given me because I haven’t seen any pictures barely scrapes mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, ggg.tv🤫, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Didn’t read, but…

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1707529609.mov
    9.7 MB
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, ggg.tv🤫 and TechnoBoss
calm down bro

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and j05
i thought i was one of them when you tagged me :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: looksmac
why you no like me bhai why you start mutt on mutt violence :feelshah:
You got pressed because i told you that you were frauding. Has to do with you, you’re insecure and take criticism as hate.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I like technobhai. He’s very based.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, TechnoBoss, murdah and 1 other person
Technoboss from the description you have given me because I haven’t seen any pictures barely scrapes mtn
the ones of him in 2/3 view?

• Hmm...
Reactions: moggathon
Apart from moggathon the rest are all highly based users

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, TechnoBoss and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, moggathon and coispet
I cut the shit today bhai, although I just use back camera and flash which is not fraud.

yes I described it to a T
I keep it at this, we keep it at this.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I took a live pic for ur boyfriend and its still never enough. Keep crying for me, u are unfuckable and invisibleand fat with negative smv. Nasty 12 year old with a gay fascination INCEL

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I like technobhai. He’s very based.
yeah but OP has a different opinion on him which is understandable

i dealt with the situation like the OP said and @Axii wasn’t the one at fault and was wrongfully banned

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Axii
@moreroidsmoredates RAHHH I FUCKING HATE YOU WHY WONT YOU JUST DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT RAHHH

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, coispet and moreroidsmoredates
yeah but OP has a different opinion on him which is understandable

i dealt with the situation like the OP said and @Axii wasn’t the one at fault and was wrongfully banned
Perhaps there was a misunderstanding between the two? Well this thread certainly wouldn’t help that.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and coispet
You got pressed because i told you that you were frauding. Has to do with you, you’re insecure and take criticism as hate.
This dude Axi frauds x100 more than me JFL

Genuinely schizo expressions in attempt to look “lean” hollow cheeks or have hunter eyes. Obsessingover my hair to deflect. Its getting old

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and moreroidsmoredates
Perhaps there was a misunderstanding between the two? Well this thread certainly wouldn’t help that.
oh well, i love watching beef

more entertaining than the current state of movies

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and i_love_roosters
Last edited:
would send your photo but you would just deleted like thi bitch you are
I have many pics where im not sitting right under a light which u could even see the light in that one photo u decided to nitpick. U mad as hell dude lmao u have some agenda against me ts lame because you deadass have no smv you must be jealous cause your ass look estrogenic, 12 , and unfuckable to women plus your ass fat u must seethe at niggas like me LMAO keep making threads crying about the details of my hair

You actually seethe at me and some other users probably the same thing with @technobass and @Autismcel . You a weird mofo lmao

Even ur demeanor is retarded and u look like a kid ur cooked mroe than anyone on ur lame ah list

• +1

Genuinely schizo expressions in attempt to look “lean” hollow cheeks or have hunter eyes. Obsessingover my hair to deflect. Its getting old
He is so butthurt that he feels the need to make 5 threads about me just because I told him he frauds.

Just proves my point further about his insecurity. Just ramblings from another KHHV.

:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, ggg.tv🤫, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
He is so butthurt that he feels the need to make 5 threads about me just because I told him he frauds.

Just proves my point further about his insecurity. Just ramblings from another KHHV.

my 2nd thread about you, you wouldn't get it, I love you

• Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

He even larps about having a gf but I cant imagine anyone receiving more attention than the amount he gives to moggathon bitching about the same 5 niggas on here LMAO u niggas need father figures instead of begging online niggas attention estrogenic ahh

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and moreroidsmoredates
my 2nd thread about you, you wouldn't get it, I love you
I know, you just can’t get enough of me, lets be real here. :cool:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Axii
You actually seethe at me and some other users probably the same thing with @technobass and @Autismcel . You a weird mofo lmao

Even ur demeanor is retarded and u look like a kid ur cooked mroe than anyone on ur lame ah list
Nice cope son

• +1
Reactions: Axii
He even larps about having a gf but I cant imagine anyone receiving more attention than the amount he gives to moggathon bitching about the same 5 niggas on here LMAO u niggas need father figures instead of begging online niggas attention estrogenic ahh
Who do I bitch about?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and Autismcel
Nice cope son
“son” corny incel lingo again lmaoooooo u always say some shit that makes me cringe

also u never step foot in a club or bar if u think ur fat childish friend would stand a chance at even fat pussy go take a look at the real world u are both invisible losers bitching online about grown men

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and TechnoBoss
I have many pics where im not sitting right under a light which u could even see the light in that one photo u decided to nitpick. U mad as hell dude lmao u have some agenda against me ts lame because you deadass have no smv you must be jealous cause your ass look estrogenic, 12 , and unfuckable to women plus your ass fat u must seethe at niggas like me LMAO keep making threads crying about the details of my hair

yeah but im refelcting right when you use faceapp right? make it make since you fucking mutt ugly butt ugly nigger

“son” corny incel lingo again lmaoooooo u always say some shit that makes me cringe

also u never step foot in a club or bar if u think ur fat childish friend would stand a chance at even fat pussy
also u never step foot in a club or bar :soy::soy::soy:
Reddit tier cope

• JFL
also u never step foot in a club or bar :soy::soy::soy:
Reddit tier cope
pretty sure thats how literally everyone gages their smv but you wouldnt know because you just troll and beg for attention from strangers on here

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Autismcel and moreroidsmoredates
yeah but im refelcting right when you use faceapp right? make it make since you fucking mutt ugly butt ugly nigger
I mog you. You nitpick one photo to feel better about yourself but it doesnt change any reality that ur repulsive beside me with your fat childish ass. Go do something productive with yourself like fixing that lesbian jaw u desperately try to fraud but fail everytime

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and moreroidsmoredates
pretty sure thats how literally everyone gages their smv but you wouldnt know because you just troll and beg for attention from strangers on here
Essays.org jfl. Keep crying that you get baited by this Indian autist.

• +1
I dont wanna imagine your height with that lesbian face and build just keep dreaming and mentally masturbating. Nitpicking my pics dont change your brutal realities

• +1
Essays.org jfl. Keep crying that you get baited by this Indian autist.
God knows how u look, i didnt even type to u for a reason. Proly some monstrosity even girls i reject wouldnt fart in the direction of

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Autismcel
God knows how u look, i didnt even type to u for a reason. Proly some monstrosity even girls i reject wouldnt fart in the direction of
I mog you brutally. Plus I don’t morph my hair and face.

• +1
I mog you brutally. Plus I don’t morph my hair and face.
So it was my hair now its mt face? Suck my cock you jealous invisible truecels , all you got too look forward to is sucking yourself off all day everyday on .org after my live pic wasnt enough. Enjoy bitching about me changing your narrative each new thread . Idgaf you are invisible next to me in any club LOL childish ass lesbians

• +1
So it was my hair now its mt face? Suck my cock you jealous invisible truecels , all you got too look forward to is sucking yourself off all day everyday on .org after my live pic wasnt enough. Enjoy bitching about me
You didn’t send a live pic and you dodged my dm when you said you’ll hop on vc