Users I hate and why

So it was my hair now its mt face? Suck my cock you jealous invisible truecels , all you got too look forward to is sucking yourself off all day everyday on .org after my live pic wasnt enough. Enjoy bitching about me changing your narrative each new thread . Idgaf you are invisible next to me in any club LOL childish ass lesbians
I never seen any other images of your face other than the one you sent, if You would like to send the other image that would be pretty neat so I wouldnt have reasons to talk about it.

You didn’t send a live pic and you dodged my dm when you said you’ll hop on vc
I ignored your dm cause I didnt care at that point and I replied with a live pic. You can keep crying about me you both get zero bitches

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I never seen any other images of your face other than the one you sent, if You would like to send the other image that would be pretty neat so I wouldnt have reasons to talk about it.
Im talking to moggathon u retarded lesbian

• +1
U are as retarded as ur face looks jfl

• +1
Im talking to moggathon u retarded lesbian
yeah cool whatever would you send your other images that you have publicly sent, "retarded lesbian"

Last edited:
I ignored your dm cause I didnt care at that point and I replied with a live pic. You can keep crying about me you both get zero bitches
Sure whatever helps you cope. I guess You’re just the first person in the world to have floating hairs on your head.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and Axii
yeah cool whatever would you send your other images that you have publically sent, "retarded lesbian"
People have multiple photos of me on here. I dont care what u two incels think of my hair in one pic where u see the fucking light above me. I care about what women think. Keep crying about me all day everyday out of spite that ur invisible next to me

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and TechnoBoss
dear diary, I want to just b-bust a load of my super intellectual opinion and biases on some individuals I dislike in no significant order.

1. @TechnoBoss: this dude got super duper butt hurt over a picture I rated of him to which I rated HTN (which isnt even a bad rating at all) that was also apparently two years old and got paranoid and temp banned me for "leaking" photos to which I didn't and @coispet looked at the PM's and other instances we have interacted and found no substantial evidence to back up his claims of doxx, dude is 26 and went on a autist breakdown for an apparently two year old photo. jfl.

2. @moreroidsmoredates: wedgie reciever just doesn't like me which is valid although I don't know the exact reason because I don't recall doing anything to him first, never fails to find him lurking my threads or reacting to my before and afters.
View attachment 2912155 dude also lingers to make a reply later which is cringeView attachment 2912159View attachment 2912160

3. @try2beme: retarded frauding nigga got mad I exposed his heavily morphed photo for a solid 5 minutes before he deleted it, claims he doesnt fraud even though it's obvious, never fails to find him lurking on my threads or reacting to my before and after once again. Boasted about my thread of his morph getting no traction although he deleted it like an insecure foid trying to keep a racist comment scrubbed from her instagram. cringe.

@TempalCat: Low IQ user got mad at me because I called his shit thread shit - deleted user because he's retarded. never failed to see him lurking either.

@moggathon: fucking lame cunt has no bitches

@Bzz we get it you mog holy shit bhai move on
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@antony 726 @ChadL1te @darktriadprince @fuxkdakikez @GabachoCopium @i_love_roosters @Latinus @lemonnz @MA_ascender @Memento Mori @mog_or_be_mogged @NorwoodAscender @Ricky212 @Sealer @sub5c3l @the_nextDavidLaid @Abhorrence @Allornothing @BrahminBoss @deadmanwalking @Iasacrko @longjohnmong @mortis @Reformed @PsychoDsk @socialcel @Samsepioler @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan
Technoboss from the description you have given me because I haven’t seen any pictures barely scrapes mtn
You dogs just LOVE crying for me. Muttathon and your child bride Axii lol (even though you're both underage)

People have multiple photos of me on here. I dont care what u two incels think of my hair in one pic where u see the fucking light above me.
why do you keep bringing up this light, light doesnt mean anything when it comes to faceapp, and besides if you have already sent your face to other users which you arent even providing names of I don't see a problem with you sending yours again so we could settle this "retarded lesbian"

You dogs just LOVE crying for me. Muttathon and your child bride Axii lol (even though you're both underage)
I’m literally 13…

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, Eriot Lodger and Axii
yeah cool whatever would you send your other images that you have publicly sent, "retarded lesbian"
I dont care about proving shit to you. Already my live pic for ur bf doesnt seem enough.Many many many many users have 5+ pics of me.

Ur not the man whos opinion i value WHATSOEVER after this thread and many others spewing bullshit about me and whatever other men you are jealous or bitter towards

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and TechnoBoss
I dont care about proving shit. Many many many many users have 5+ pics of me.

Ur not the man whos opinion i value WHATSOEVER after this thread and many others spewing bullshit about me and whatever other men you are jealous or bitter towards
whatever you say man

talk about reflecting

whatever you say man

talk about reflecting
Its not reflecting. Its ending. You and your opinion are below my concern.

U take pics looking like a schizo psych ward escapee thinkin u a hunter eyed hollow cheek mogger then beg for niggas attention online. Take a deep reflection is my last piece for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and TechnoBoss

U take pics looking like a schizo psych ward escapee thinkin u a hunter eyed hollow cheek mogger then beg for niggas attention online. Take a deep reflection is my last piece for you
no it is reflecting, you complain and complain and talk about this and that with the photo and even go as far as to mention to bring up that you have other photos but not send them because... you are reflecting!

also last piece for me, whatver you will reply to this like the autist giga frauding dog you are.

it wouldn't be reflecting if you havent mentioned the other photos and then the users that hold the photos and not give me any sources to find it, what a retard.

Ice Cube Movie GIF

• JFL
Reactions: soulless_npc
no it is reflecting, you complain and complain and talk about this and that with the photo and even go as far as to mention to bring up that you have other photos but not send them because... you are reflecting!

also last piece for me, whatver you will reply to this like the autist giga frauding dog you are.

it wouldn't be reflecting if you havent mentioned the other photos and then the users that hold the photos and not give me any sources to find it, what a retard.
Literally @Autismcel is one example who has seen multiple pics of me now u can stop crying i dont care to prove shit to u just stop replying with your ugly lesbian malnourished face who could never pull a crumb of what i get

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
the guy you mentioned also vents like a pussy about being broke, yikes.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Literally @Autismcel is one example who has seen multiple pics of me now u can stop crying i dont care to prove shit to u just stop replying with your ugly lesbian malnourished face who could never pull a crumb of what i get
sounds High E to have your boyfriend be the one to send the photo instead of yourself, like an adult.
send it if you wouldn't mind or shut your bitch up

• Hmm...
sounds High E to have your boyfriend be the one to send the photo instead of yourself, like an adult.

send it if you wouldn't mind or shut your bitch up
Lmao ud never say this to me irl and idgaf boht ur opinion bitchless nigga u can hop off my dick now and look for a father figure cuz ts boring and sad asf

Theres many other users lmao

Send what?
the other image of your girlfriend
Lmao ud never say this to me irl and idgaf boht ur opinion bitchless nigga u can hop off my dick now and look for a father figure cuz ts boring and sad asf
I would bet the fucking shit out of you irl but keep reflecting ugly ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
the other image of your girlfriend

I would bet the fucking shit out of you irl but keep reflecting ugly ass nigga
@moreroidsmoredates @techobass @Autismcel look at this chipmunk dyke getting aggressive with me LMAO

• JFL
@moreroidsmoredates @techobass @Autismcel
i thought it was ending, are you going to send your face or keep tagging your boyfriends

i thought it was ending, are you going to send your face or keep tagging your boyfriends
I said im not gna prove shit to someone who i dont respect keep crying for me LOL those who seen my face many times know me

@moreroidsmoredates @techobass @Autismcel look at this chipmunk dyke getting aggressive with me LMAO
Just an abused dog, just ignore him.

He’ll come back barking when i’m in someone’s thread or make an thread about me.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, TechnoBoss and try2beme
I said im not gna prove shit to someone who i dont respect keep crying for me LOL those who seen my face many times know me
sounds high E

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
sounds high E
U have the face of a 11 year old little girl who hasnt hit puberty lel ok god imagine ur build and fat body u cry about everyday anywy im done lmao

• +1
Damn, guys stop

• Woah

Theres many other users lmao
I would tbh. Your hair gives me an erection

• JFL
Nigga got triggered by a gif :lul::lul::lul:

Don't bring me into this :feelshah:
not triggered but why wouldnt you VC when you were in the server?

you said you would before havent you?

not triggered but why wouldnt you VC when you were in the server?

you said you would before havent you?
I didn't lmao

Vcing isn't a flex idk why u niggas keep flexing it, is that the first time u vc someone? Also i don't wanna risk having my acc banned cuz u niggas be sending some weird ass shit in a non nsfw channel

I didn't lmao

Vcing isn't a flex idk why u niggas keep flexing it, is that the first time u vc someone? Also i don't wanna risk having my acc banned cuz u niggas be sending some weird ass shit in a non nsfw channel
No one sends nsfw shit son. But keep coping

I didn't lmao

Let them rot on discord together, pull zero women and make multiple threads about dudes in here to feel better about thesmelves nitpicking irrelevent bs. This is my last piece i aint talking to incels

• +1
Let them rot on discord together, pull zero women and make multiple threads about dudes in here to feel better about thesmelves nitpicking irrelevent bs. This is my last piece i aint talking to incels
*still lurks*

The popular kids are fighting

• JFL
@moreroidsmoredates is one of the most retarded people ever browsed this site . i dont know how can this guy even have the motivation to even wake up everyday

• +1
over for all of you in this thread imagine beefing on some shit forum

• JFL
Reactions: wackedchives