Users overrate dudes They see irl

It's the shape not the size. Urs is a bit weirdly shaped. make u look like a fox a bit.

Plus Depp has better eyebrows

Also lol @ArvidGustavsson skipping me because he has no answers
a fox :unsure:? maybe but i have more bonemass tbh, his eyebrows arent better shaped but they are darker, my eyeborows are perfect son. idk if this is mfs trying to disrespect me but they ask me if i get them done. they get cucked by certain light though because of my thin hair genetics
Captures chrome capture 2022 5 18 1

a fox :unsure:? maybe but i have more bonemass tbh, his eyebrows arent better shaped but they are darker, my eyeborows are perfect son. idk if this is mfs trying to disrespect me but they ask me if i get them done. they get cucked by certain light though because of my thin hair genetics
View attachment 1739464
Depp's is darker which is better. Here it looks okay but in other pics it looks way lighter.

But doesn’t my chin size mog your maxilla?
no you absolute retard, that doesnt even make sense first of all, second of all you cant even see the size of ur chin because the picture is zoomed in and you cant even see ur lips. even if u did have some big ass chin it looks downward grown and plenty of subhumans have long chins its literally a mouth breather trait

damn mirin mogger chin bro! i mire ur autism

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 16371
Depp is darker which is better. Here it looks okay but in other pics it looks way lighter.
ye ive been using eyebrow serum lately, + castor oil . thats an easy softfix

Absolutely disgusting.
he says this shit and has been saying for literally years now how he has a mogger chin and its nearly all he talks about :lul:

he says this shit and has been saying for literally years now how he has a mogger chin and its nearly all he talks about :lul:
Is this one of those niggas from Lookism? That subhuman eye area looks a bit familiar tho.

Forgot his username.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Is this one of those niggas from Lookism? That subhuman eye area looks a bit familiar tho.

Forgot his username.
yeh he was on lookism too thats how i know him hes been doing this for years like i said

Most people use themselves as a yardstick tbh. The better looking you are, the more objectively you can determine who’s a Chad. Average dudes are more than likely to feel emotional from a HTN mog that they’d rate them as Chad to soothe their ego.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
I will say again. Not a single retard on this forum knows anyone over 6 psl irl.
Every single time someone has shown me a "chad" (facially) they claim to have known irl I am always left blue-balled and disappointed :feelsbadman:
I know many guys over 6 PSL. ppl here are all in the redditor/LoL friend groups.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and the BULL
I know many guys over 6 PSL. ppl here are all in the redditor/LoL friend groups.
Post in dms

I’ve been around the world in search of chads to Fuck but havent found a single one even close to that of a true all around chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Post in dms

I’ve been around the world in search of chads to Fuck but havent found a single one even close to that of a true all around chad.
jfl at u ignooring my reply :lul::lul::lul:

Fucking fag has no answer

I've never seen a Chad irl, although I live in a country notorious for ugly makes.

I used to before i dumped my girl but not very often anymore. Their cuck behavior by chilling w my ex made me forced to get new higher status friends
keep climbing, eventually you'll get in the higher castes of society where everyone is HTN minimum

No you just set standards way to high and compare model pics to normal pics.
Also the focus on hunter eyes leads to weird rating on this forum.
I agree hes probably comparing models who take perfessional pics in perfect lighting and angles both the men and women in some light make up.

I regularly see Chadlites in Norway, but I only know one legit Chad though, a Hexum lookalike

100%. Everytime someone shows their school "Chad" they're never even close. It's hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted