Users overrate dudes They see irl

D

Deleted

Lurker
This just got proven when @Polar sent me people who he claimed mogged some guys but They were both sub 5 psl and he reffered to them as chads. I wont post the pictures but They were objectively both not close to chad or even chadlite.

@ForeverRecession

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, eyes, justinzayn and 13 others
I will say again. Not a single retard on this forum knows anyone over 6 psl irl.
Every single time someone has shown me a "chad" (facially) they claim to have known irl I am always left blue-balled and disappointed :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 15827, justinzayn and 14 others
Extreme cope

my classmates mog your entire school
cope harder :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
I will say again. Not a single retard on this forum knows anyone over 6 psl irl.
Every single time someone has shown me a "chad" (facially) they claim to have known irl I am always left blue-balled and disappointed :feelsbadman:
Pslerino :soy: @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 7580, Chadeep and 2 others
People look better in real life than in photos tbh. Assymeteries are not noticeble plus camera makes u look bloated

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Kroker, datboijj and 11 others
dudes have insecurities
they see a guy who has a good feature the same that dudes are insecure about
they think this guy is gl or a chad

• Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Gargantuan, WontStopNorwooding and 4 others
PSL is cope. It's all about personality and vibe

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Biiyo03, HerpDerpson and 2 others
rate this guy i knew irl, at least 5.5 psl imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
what about the dude i posted yesterday

• +1
rate this guy i knew irl, at least 5.5 psl imo

You just proved arvid right

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Biiyo03, Chadeep and 1 other person
U called me psl 6 before bhai :feelswah:

I was trying to tell some guys here the other day that I don't think I've seen any women IRL (in almost 29 years of life) who would be rated Stacylite here if I were to have taken a photo of them, save for 1 (or maybe 2) exceptions and have only seen a handful of guys (probably fewer than 7 or 8) who would be rated Chadlite here. Needless to say, I don't think I've seen anyone IRL who would be rated Chad or Stacy here in pics.

A couple users told me I was full of shit on this point, but I really don't think I am, especially if I go look at group photos of people I have as Facebook friends, etc.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and bwrauycnee
show him at a better angle? He looked chad tbh but couldnt see his face well
IMG 20220618 183059

Mogs
@ArvidGustavsson this dude lives in my small shithole and he isn't even the best looking dude i saw, i Just know his name because he's a bouncer. It's over if you think gl chads aren't walking around near to you

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 9801, gamma and 3 others
Yea because real life doesnt work on here.

A tall htn in real life can be a giga fuckboy is what people dont realise,in the eyes of everyone around him

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Prince88, Chadeep and 2 others
View attachment 1739105

Mogs
@ArvidGustavsson this dude lives in my small shithole and he isn't even the best looking dude i saw, i Just know his name because he's a bouncer. It's over if you think gl chads aren't walking around near to you
Chadlite PSL wise

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, bwrauycnee and Deleted member 14160
How many guys IRL do you have a Crush on?

Chadlite PSL wise
he mogs every poster to shit and that's all that matters. finding gl ppl is not that hard, at least where i live. i'm living in dark souls ng 7+ mode

No you just set standards way to high and compare model pics to normal pics.
Also the focus on hunter eyes leads to weird rating on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Prince88 and Deleted member 14160
yeah yeah I'll fill in for @Biggdink no need for him to reply
Indians say only Gandy or maher lookalikes can be chads :soy::soy:
nah fr tho. Psl autists have higher standards than actual girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Biiyo03, bwrauycnee and 4 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No you just set standards way to high and compare model pics to normal pics.
Also the focus on hunter eyes leads to weird rating on this forum.
nah fr tho. Psl autists have higher standards than actual girls.
Yeah no doubt tbh. Even 5-5.5 face with good body can easily lead a chad smv life I’ve seen it myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Ethniframementalcel and Looks234
Seriously why should some frauding Hindu or a frauding autistic Swede’s opinion matter on what’s chad and what isn’t 🤔 @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime, Deleted member 14160 and Looks234
In the North or in the South?
south. north is more brutal, i've some pics of the europe finals in a bar and everyone is at least HTN level for this forum standards. it's over

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma
he mogs every poster to shit and that's all that matters.
Not a hard task.
finding gl ppl is not that hard,
at least where i live. i'm living in dark souls ng 7+ mode
Never said it was. Come to west coast and how many moggers here live. But there are degrees of good looking.

What’s your example of a low tier chad btw
Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise etc
Your scale is hella unforgiving :feelsmega:
I don't think so. I just know that there are different degress of good looking. All good looking people are not same inthe say way all rich people are not same. There is a difference between Millionares and Billionares. And between billionares and multi-billionares.

That said, it doesn't mean u need to be giga good looking to live a good life. As long as u r above average, with decent height and body and personality u will do well with girls.

I would reccomend u to read this book Journey with a map by Gardner Mckay. Memoir of a literal Gigachad.

• +1
I was trying to tell some guys here the other day that I don't think I've seen any women IRL (in almost 29 years of life) who would be rated Stacylite here if I were to have taken a photo of them, save for 1 (or maybe 2) exceptions and have only seen a handful of guys (probably fewer than 7 or 8) who would be rated Chadlite here. Needless to say, I don't think I've seen anyone IRL who would be rated Chad or Stacy here in pics.

A couple users told me I was full of shit on this point, but I really don't think I am, especially if I go look at group photos of people I have as Facebook friends, etc.
Where do you live so I never go there jfl

Where do you live so I never go there jfl

In a part of Ontario in Canada not inside a major metro area, but close enough to Toronto that you could commute there for a job with some difficulty/inconvenience. Not gonna be more specific than that.

The woman I think would be considered a legit Stacylite here was someone I saw in Toronto and had a "dog like" maxilla/profile and a generally modelesque, harmonious appearance, at least from a distance.

There aren't a ton of Ethnics where I live either.

Brad Pitt is a level above Cruise at mid tier chad and Cruise is 2 levels above Depp at low tier chad (Depp is mid chadlite in Prime but high tier normie in most pics)

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Not a hard task.

Never said it was. Come to west coast and how many moggers here live. But there are degrees of good looking.

I don't think so. I just know that there are different degress of good looking. All good looking people are not same inthe say way all rich people are not same. There is a difference between Millionares and Billionares. And between billionares and multi-billionares.

That said, it doesn't mean u need to be giga good looking to live a good life. As long as u r above average, with decent height and body and personality u will do well with girls.

I would reccomend u to read this book Journey with a map by Gardner Mckay. Memoir of a literal Gigachad.
how does johnny depp mog me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 17872
Obviously. None of you live with dravidian moggers so seeing someone above 5 PSL is impossible.

@David Rothschild

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Cherry picking

You are around his level in the middle two pics. But he mogs in the first and last.

Also ur bones are not good as his. Yeah both of you have similar jaw. But his maxilla is better than yours.
my maxilla is literally gigantic i maxilla mog most chads son, how is it better? idk son. my bones r prettygood

Defo know people who’d get rated staceylite or chadlite here on the forum

I feel like chad or Stacy ratings are reserved for instagram models or famous actors/actresses who are basically chadlite/staceylites who had the best makeup artists, photographers etc in the world boost them into this mythical looks tier.

If they just took a random selfie on their phone they’d get rated lower - but still quite high

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371