Using a knife and fork is what is making everyone recessed

ey88

ey88

Kraken
Biting and pulling apart meat and other hard foods is what makes your maxilla grow forward optimally when you are little

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: deadstock and Ascеnd
My childhood and adolescence were an absolute fucking train wreck, among many other things I was medically malnourished until I was 28. But I have a big robust skull and jaw because it’s in my genes to, I look exactly like my grandparents. Good genes are unstoppable, environment is cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and Ascеnd
None I just thought of it, but why do you think humans jaws have shrunk so much in the last 1000 years
Because we eat soft foods and processed junk I guess

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I embrace my fate it smiles upon me

My childhood and adolescence were an absolute fucking train wreck, among many other things I was medically malnourished until I was 28. But I have a big robust skull and jaw because it’s in my genes to, I look exactly like my grandparents. Good genes are unstoppable, environment is cope.
The diet in the womb is more important that after the womb

• +1
Reactions: ey88, Whatever and deadstock
The diet in the womb is more important that after the womb

Ya, my mom was pretty good about that. She has always meant well, she just has serious problems going through life. Especially from puberty onwards and the older I’ve gotten, the less she has known what to do, and there has basically never been anyone else around to help either her and/or me. My mind did not turn out ok and has some fresh damage from her recent and ongoing abuse towards me, but my jaws are fine.