Using five skincare products with tretinoin

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Bronze
So I've used like five skincare products ever since I started getting acne because of my mom. My skin could pretty much handle them and I didn't really have any trouble with it besides my pimples always leaving dark spots every time which fade over a year:soy:

I'm using tret soon and I'm wondering if I should cut down on these products because tret itself is already insanely strong and I don't want to burn my face

Five? That's rookie numbers. 14 is MIN these days, my men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, lucifer6969 and depressionmaxxing
So I've used like five skincare products ever since I started getting acne because of my mom. My skin could pretty much handle them and I didn't really have any trouble with it besides my pimples always leaving dark spots every time which fade over a year:soy:

I'm using tret soon and I'm wondering if I should cut down on these products because tret itself is already insanely strong and I don't want to burn my face
Bro has acne and thinks skincare creams will cure his disease :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ihateskob
stop using everything

No skin care for your plant toxins

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
its not even the acne that I'm using tret for I have no pimples its just the retarded ass dark spots that I cant ever seem to get rid of
Because you’re eating poison. 100% guarantee you eat carbohydrates.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and RealNinja
Either you use 20 products or you use accutane

Five? That's rookie numbers. 14 is MIN these days, my men.
Holy shit you don't need all that a good cleanser and moisturizer is enough
It's all about hormones, make sure you eat healthy, SLEEP +8hrs (key) and take vitamin supplements

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
only use like 2, cleanser and tret,

vollufine if u need fat

if you want to use sunscreen thats fine

explain nigga

What products? You should not be using a bunch of ACTIVE ingredients (salicylic acid, azelaic acid, exfoliants, etc) along with Tret at the same time, this can cause irritation. Inert ingredients (spf, moisturizers, hydrating serums and toners) are fine to pair with Tret.

For acne scars and hyperpigmentation azelaic acid is one of the best ingredients and generally pairs well with Tret. If you use Tret and AZA don’t use any other exfoliants

• +1
Reactions: MyDreamIsToBe183CM
What products? You should not be using a bunch of ACTIVE ingredients (salicylic acid, azelaic acid, exfoliants, etc) along with Tret at the same time, this can cause irritation. Inert ingredients (spf, moisturizers, hydrating serums and toners) are fine to pair with Tret.

For acne scars and hyperpigmentation azelaic acid is one of the best ingredients and generally pairs well with Tret. If you use Tret and AZA don’t use any other exfoliants
Or just stop eating plants and the acne goes away

Holy shit you don't need all that a good cleanser and moisturizer is enough
It's all about hormones, make sure you eat healthy, SLEEP +8hrs (key) and take vitamin supplements
Define “eat healthy” to your best ability.

What is your daily diet if you could summarize for me?
1lb raw steak
Half a stick of raw salted Kerry Gold butter
3 raw eggs

I eat 1 time a day

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and RealNinja
Fuark mane

Where do you buy your steak? Which kind is best to eat raw I'm sure some taste like shit
None of them are nasty. Once you become a raw carnivore, you’ll crave it. I buy from butchers and when it’s not available, I’ll just buy from Walmart.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: phenocell, RealNinja, Prettyboy_Chadlite and 1 other person
None of them are nasty. Once you become a raw carnivore, you’ll crave it. I buy from butchers and when it’s not available, I’ll just buy from Walmart.
Do you cut the outside layer to avoid bacteria or just down the hatch?

how do you not risk disease :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

anyways im sorry being a meanie to you earlier bhai, but nothing has helped with my acne really and this is my final solution jfl

how do you not risk disease :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

anyways im sorry being a meanie to you earlier nigger, but nothing has helped with my acne really and this is my final solution jfl
Raw carnivore + semen retention for 1 month will cure your acne

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and dookielooksmaxxer
can I not do it raw? parents are sadly bluepilled and I couldn't be risking my life for ecoli
There’s no evidence showing any cause and effect of E. coli. I’ve been eating raw meat for 9 months. Where’s my diseases?

There’s no evidence showing any cause and effect of E. coli. I’ve been eating raw meat for 9 months. Where’s my diseases?
either way my parents would NOT allow me eat raw meat

Iwhats the difference between a raw and cooked meat? I have a similar diet like yours, usually fish/meat/eggs and rice most of the time but I usually pair it up with vegetables and the meat and fish is always cooked ofc

Iwhats the difference between a raw and cooked meat? I have a similar diet like yours, usually fish/meat/eggs and rice most of the time but I usually pair it up with vegetables and the meat and fish is always cooked ofc
Then you don’t have a similar diet to me. I eat food. You eat poison.

okay, but in the case scenario I do get e coli or some other disease, what do I do?
Eat plants goyim

Rainbow Fitness GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski