Using mk677 on a cut to reduce muscle loss?

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Levantlet
Idk jack shit so dont shit on me or call me autistic

Since mk677 is anti catabolic, couldnt i use it on a cut to minimize any muscle loss due to a cal deficit?

Mk makes you hungry as shit tho, which would be horrible if ur on a cut

Opinions?

Bump some high iq gymcel respond pls

Idk jack shit so dont shit on me or call me autistic

Since mk677 is anti catabolic, couldnt i use it on a cut to minimize any muscle loss due to a cal deficit?

Mk makes you hungry as shit tho, which would be horrible if ur on a cut

Opinions?
No. dont fucking use it. It causes a shit load of water retention and you'll look like shit even while cutting. + u never taken it before so ur way under estimating how much hungry it makes u feel. + u have to watch ur blood pressure and glucose levels on it. Its not worth it. If u take it, im 99% certain you will just say fuck it and binge eat. Just keep cutting, up ur protein, and keep lifting with the same intensity, unless ur droppiing below 10%, u shouldnt noticeable muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and Tallest person here
terrible idea !!!!
this guy who seems pretty knowledgeable on tiktok called TNF just says train with intensity and eat high protein and you should be fine.

you almost definitely aren't eating high protein. you probably think you do but judging from your question you definitely don't

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
terrible idea !!!!
this guy who seems pretty knowledgeable on tiktok called TNF just says train with intensity and eat high protein and you should be fine.

you almost definitely aren't eating high protein. you probably think you do but judging from your question you definitely don't
No. dont fucking use it. It causes a shit load of water retention and you'll look like shit even while cutting. + u never taken it before so ur way under estimating how much hungry it makes u feel. + u have to watch ur blood pressure and glucose levels on it. Its not worth it. If u take it, im 99% certain you will just say fuck it and binge eat. Just keep cutting, up ur protein, and keep lifting with the same intensity, unless ur droppiing below 10%, u shouldnt noticeable muscle mass
Im bulking right now, i haven’t cut yet but the original plan was to use 100% of the bottle on my bulk which ig ill stick to now. About the blood sugar, i alr have a kit so the moment my BS rises to certain level ill hop off it, simple.

Also im doing this mostly during the summer so idrgaf about the bloating and shit cuz im not in school