Using Potassium to debloat

limbomax

limbomax

Iron
Today I got 2 bottles of potassium gluconate and I ate half of one of the bottles. Results were that 3 hours after I was shitting a dark liquid that stank to high hell but after losing this excess water weight I am now a certified mogger. You gotta try it, as long as your kidneys arent fucked.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maxxmclooks and AySab
pretty sure this isnt how u are supposed to use potassium

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and AySab
is it even legit that potassium can debloat ur face

yes, have you been living under a rock? :feelsuhh:
no it's just it seems mostly cope tbh how tf is a banana gonna debloat my face

• JFL
Reactions: AySab
Under normal circumstances, intracellular fluid (fluid inside the cell) contains higher levels of potassium, and lower levels of sodium. Extracellular fluid (fluid outside the cell), on the other hand, contains lower levels of potassium, and higher levels of sodium. Potassium and sodium maintain this equilibrium via a pumping mechanism in the cell wall. Usually this balance is out of order as many people intake a lot more sodium than they do with potassium, essentially you want a 3:1 ratio (potassium:sodium) to maintain this balance, potassium will wash away the excess sodium if this balance is out of order (through excreting it in urine). Bananas are generally high in potassium which is why most people intake a few to maintain this balance especially if they consume a lot of processed foods or foods that are high in sodium.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and wackedchives
Under normal circumstances, intracellular fluid (fluid inside the cell) contains higher levels of potassium, and lower levels of sodium. Extracellular fluid (fluid outside the cell), on the other hand, contains lower levels of potassium, and higher levels of sodium. Potassium and sodium maintain this equilibrium via a pumping mechanism in the cell wall. Usually this balance is out of order as many people intake a lot more sodium than they do with potassium, essentially you want a 3:1 ratio (potassium:sodium) to maintain this balance, potassium will wash away the excess sodium if this balance is out of order (through excreting it in urine). Bananas are generally high in potassium which is why most people intake a few to maintain this balance especially if they consume a lot of processed foods or foods that are high in sodium.

Attachments

• 4045971_4041885_IMG_0_3.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • So Sad
Today I got 2 bottles of potassium gluconate and I ate half of one of the bottles. Results were that 3 hours after I was shitting a dark liquid that stank to high hell but after losing this excess water weight I am now a certified mogger. You gotta try it, as long as your kidneys arent fucked.
just buy diuretics, if u can get a prescription then will mogg but you can get natural diuretics easily and cheaply too, just google diuretics or waterpills

• +1
just buy diuretics, if u can get a prescription then will mogg but you can get natural diuretics easily and cheaply too, just google diuretics or waterpills
high IQ, or you can do lipolysis injections like I did :love:

It’s about having your potassium levels higher than your sodium (I think)

Btw that’s not normal jfl, at most you are supposed to pee more. You should be more careful next time