Using PSL/incel terminology in texts to girls doesn’t destroy your chances!

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
People think that it’s social suicide to use PSL/incel language in communications with normies. It is true that using incel/PSL language likely reduces your ability to socially advance, but it doesn’t always lower your social odds by an amount so huge that it crushes your chances to zero. A thing many people get wrong is they believe using incel/PSL terminology deletes your chances with women. Using PSL/incel terms makes normies think you’re weird, but it doesn’t totally vaporize your chances at females (as far as I know).

Allow me to demonstrate:

16EB1C2F 398D 4696 9776 FE0CB3A7083A
72C6D323 BB11 4993 88F9 0603324CF2F8
CAA17249 E1CE 4B88 9523 01A01B52683A

I used incel words/phrases in text conversations with my lovely crush, yet she still talks to me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Xangsane, Deleted member 15309 and 25 others
Images 97

Just be Asian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16986, White Swordsman and 13 others
damnn ur 5'5,i thought i was short

• So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel and thecel
What does crush look like bro? Also mirin that your crush at least recognizes u as a human

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, chaddyboi66, aBetterMii and 4 others
What does crush look like bro? Also mirin that your crush at least recognizes u as a human

She’s a cutiepie. I don’t know whether she sees me as an equal to other humans. I may be her emotional maxi pad and nothing more.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, getra, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
You can say pretty much anything to women as long as they're getting attention without having to fuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036, CANI and 10 others
She’s a cutie pie. I don’t know whether she sees me as an equal to other humans. I may be her emotional tampon and nothing more.
Chances are you could be this guy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18244, koalendo and 20 others
You can say pretty much anything to women as long as they're getting attention without having to fuck.
they just like validation, might un add some women on snap

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, turkproducer and thecel
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Masa? Is that a black bitch?

• +1
are you dating her?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, antiantifa, Deleted member 15129 and 1 other person
No. We’ve never met IRL. She can be going out with Chadrone Changpreet for all I know.
Bro aren't you her bestie how don't u know

• JFL
Bro aren't you her bestie how don't u know

How should I know?

99% of married sub-5s don’t know their wives are cheating on them, simultaneously deepthroating Chad’s cock and riding Tyrone’s cock.

She and I just text and Snap, so I know much less about how she spends her spare time than married men know about how their wives spend their spare time. How can I know how many cocks she takes?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Lolcel and Deleted member 15129
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
How should I know?

99% of married sub-5s don’t know their wives are cheating on them, simultaneously deepthroating Chad’s cock and riding Tyrone’s cock.

She and I just text and Snap, so I know much less about how she spends her spare time than married men know about how their wives spend their spare time. How can I know how many cocks she takes?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito and thecel
The foid I'm dating keeps asking me who tf is this Chad guy I'm always talking about and why do I keep looking at pictures of men's faces all day and why my phone gallery is full of male models.
Probably doesn't help that I keep showing her Jordan Barrett and asking her if she sees how forward grown his maxilla is and to rate him "honestly, purely on facial structure, irrelevant of his appeal to you".

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, koalendo, White Swordsman and 11 others
The foid I'm dating keeps asking me who tf is this Chad guy I'm always talking about and why do I keep looking at pictures of men's faces all day and why my phone gallery is full of male models.
Probably doesn't help that I keep showing her Jordan Barrett and asking her if she sees how forward grown his maxilla is and to rate him "honestly, purely on facial structure, irrelevant of his appeal to you".

Is that a copypasta?

Ofc it doesn't destroy chances when they don't even know what are you talking about.If they knew these terms were from Incelosphere,it would be giga over for any guy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and thecel
Ofc it doesn't destroy chances when they don't even know what are you talking about.If they knew these terms were from Incelosphere,it would be giga over for any guy

She knows that I’m an incel lol

• JFL
Reactions: The_God
@MyAssStinksLikeShit already proved this

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 11758
lmao based girls aren't fucking npcs like some spergs here think, they can tell ur just joking

• +1
@MyAssStinksLikeShit

post the link

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and thecel
  • Love it
It seems I’m the only truecel on this forum.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and thecel
didn’t know you had it like that, I’m impressed

• Woah
This is equivelant to Balkan normies trying to teach their stacies about cars and how to fix them:feelswhat:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Be_ConfidentBro