Using Psychedelics to Correct Posture (and maybe even bone formation)

just experience ego death theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baller1, Hades and Slayerino
imma trip soon on lsd

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and bossman
Muh LSD and shrooms will cure everything broooooooo. Powerful shit duuuude.

But seriously I've done acid a few times. Whilst it's fun, it's nothing amazing or life changing. My posture is still shit tbh.

Muh LSD and shrooms will cure everything broooooooo. Powerful shit duuuude.

But seriously I've done acid a few times. Whilst it's fun, it's nothing amazing or life changing. My posture is still shit tbh.
You haven’t done enough and still too attached to your ego.

Shrooms are legit the best feeling i've ever felt. You have no fear, no worries, you just live in the moment and feel pure euphoria

Psychedelics increase your height too.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
just experience ego death theory
I did it once, recently. For the insights, different perspective.

Lost the sense of judgements, frames, and sense of self also to a decent extend.
I liked it 100%. And fealt mentally like 10 years. And Understanding myself a bit better.

All these spiritual claims are BS, and hippy hamster wheeling.
All it does: is change you brain activity and stopping of a certain region. Which causes one to lose a sense of ego/self; and the ability to judge (good/bad etc..). And the brain is overly activated in almost all regions; which causes one to look at things and problems for many different aspects/ways/psotions. That's about it. And that's what I liked about it.
The only change afterwards in beahviour; is that I become more open and less judgemental.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 1973
Shrooms are legit the best feeling i've ever felt. You have no fear, no worries, you just live in the moment and feel pure euphoria
Mdma mogs shrooms to oblivion. You'll never feel true euphoria until you try mdma

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mdma mogs shrooms to oblivion. You'll never feel true euphoria until you try mdma
I've done mdma (molly) I didn't like it just makes you feel all jittery like a crackhead, grinding ur jaw and shit

• Woah
Reactions: Krezo
It's a bit different on mdma.
It's like fake super euphoria compared to the psychedelic melting into the fabric of the universe euphoria.
Mdma feels more euphoric but i feel like shit and empty afterwards, with psychedelics i don't feel as bad afterwards.
Mdma rapes the brain even worse than psychedelics.