Using SARMS as a gym noob

D

Deleted member 2875

Bronze
Gonna start heading to an actual gym for the first time since the pandemic beginning Monday (god willing)

Anyone else here try SARMS as a complete noob? My Ostarine and MK277 stack are arriving tomorrow.

Stats are 5'9.5 (177 cm) and 150 lbs (68 kg).

Haven't measured body fat, but I look fat af.

My current diet is complete ass, and I'm hoping I can manage it in the coming 8 weeks or so.

Gonna try to stay dialed in. I have a feeling I'll be motivated to hit the gym and actually work out harder simply cuz I have the knowledge that I'm using a PED. My planned dose of Ostarine is 20 mg for 8 weeks daily.

I want to gain muscle and shed fat somewhat rapidly, and I'm also extremely curious about anabolic compounds.

How should I optimize my diet. Is the Taco Bell value menu a good option for macros or is too unhealthy? The veggie burrito is $2 and has lots of protein. I eat this very frequently.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
autism

ur gonna get cancer and no bitches

Gonna start heading to an actual gym for the first time since the pandemic beginning Monday (god willing)

Anyone else here try SARMS as a complete noob? My Ostarine and MK277 stack are arriving tomorrow.

Stats are 5'9.5 (177 cm) and 150 lbs (68 kg).

Haven't measured body fat, but I look fat af.

My current diet is complete ass, and I'm hoping I can manage it in the coming 8 weeks or so.

Gonna try to stay dialed in. I have a feeling I'll be motivated to hit the gym and actually work out harder simply cuz I have the knowledge that I'm using a PED. My planned dose of Ostarine is 20 mg for 8 weeks daily.

I want to gain muscle and shed fat somewhat rapidly, and I'm also extremely curious about anabolic compounds.

How should I optimize my diet. Is the Taco Bell value menu a good option for macros or is too unhealthy? The veggie burrito is $2 and has lots of protein. I eat this very frequently.
If this forum's thought me anything it's that women love a 5'9" balding, acne ridden, old skin gymcel more than anything so I think SARMs are a very wise choice and I think you're on the right path

Depends on your goals and your age.

Idiot.

First at least natty maxx oneself decentlyish.

Just hopp on gear, when being an untrained fat fuck

If this forum's thought me anything it's that women love a 5'9" balding, acne ridden, old skin gymcel more than anything so I think SARMs are a very wise choice and I think you're on the right path
Ostarine is pretty hair safe. I doubt an 8 week cycle would cause any significant permanent damage. If I notice anything I can just stop the cycle. I've been on fin as well for the past two years as a preventative major.

And I'm 5'9.5-5'9.777777 according to my medical history. Not old either. I'm 22

Idiot.

First at least natty maxx oneself decentlyish.

Just hopp on gear, when being an untrained fat fuck
Not really a fat fuck. More of a guy with relatively high body fat.

Not really a fat fuck. More of a guy with relatively high body fat.
Skinny fat.
Plain fat.

Whatever it is. To fat.
Get lean, no excuse to be above 15%bf