Usyk beats Fury

It depends on which Fury and which AJ shows up. The current version of Fury we saw in this Usyk fight was a shell of his former self. If they are both at their best, I give the edge to Fury. Joshua fought Usyk twice and looked like shit and then lost his damn mind.
There's no reason to think Fury can show up anymore. His prime was Wilder 2, he's had like 5 fights since that and has regressed heavily. AJ lost to Usyk but he improved in the second fight and has had 3 nice wins since including over Ngannou who beat Fury. In 2024 AJ is clearly better than Fury and like I said before Fury's chin is getting worse. But Fury is scared of AJ so it'll never happen. Wilder and Fury haven't fought AJ for a reason 🤷🏾‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
"The Ukrainian champion is amazingly cool ladies and gentleman as he acknowledges his premier."
Soyuz nerushimyy respublik svobodnykh. Splotila naveki velikaya Rus. Da zdravstvuyet sozdannyy voley narodov. Yedinyy, moguchiy Sovetskiy Soyuz!

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Fury fought dumb
Kept walking backwards when all of his success was on the front foot
Low IQ

Fury vs AJ should still be made tho
Biggest fight in boxing today
And 2024 AJ beats 2024 Fury
Fury's chin is progressively getting worse
AJ lays him out
It depends on which Fury and which AJ shows up. The current version of Fury we saw in this Usyk fight was a shell of his former self. If they are both at their best, I give the edge to Fury. Joshua fought Usyk twice and looked like shit and then lost his damn mind.
The best version of Fury beats the best version of Joshua but Fury is definitely on the decline, much more so than Joshua.

And it's still unclear where Joshua is at right now, he hasn't fought any serious contenders since losing to Usyk.
He beat a novice in Ngannou and a mid-level contender in Wallin most recently, even a declining Fury is still levels above those guys.

Joshua should fight a top 10 contender before stepping in the ring with Fury like the winner of Hrgovic-Dubois or Wilder-Zhang.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Joshua should fight a top 10 contender before stepping in the ring with Fury like the winner of Hrgovic-Dubois or Wilder-Zhang.
The thing with that is this potential fury vs AJ fight has to happen sooner rather than later
If AJ fights Wilder or Zhang then Fury and Usyk are definitely rematching
And if Fury beats Usyk then they get an immediate trilogy, but if Usyk beats Fury again Fury is definitely retiring
That's why it has to happen this year
Sometime in October-December
The more it waits the less chances it has of happening which is already low lol

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
theres more boxing action in my avi, they just skipped around and got 100 million each