v taper is 100% genetic

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry

no gym for frame and waist its all the genetic , his physique still has the same if not less appeal than if he didnt even lift what kinda retardation is that?

all of this just to age yourself and get mogged by some random surfer , gym is cope and will just age u in your face jfl at gymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 14vic, Xangsane and 9 others
I grew a v taper and and v line/abs from working out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 72072, n9wiff and 2 others
muhhhh lateral raises brahh

@RAMU KAKA im starting to think even hypertrophied massester will look like shit compared to a skeletally wide jaw

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 30985 and RAMU KAKA
  • +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, Xangsane, n9wiff and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, HTN_Mentalcel and mayo mogger
Genetic yea, fully no. You can still improve and grow mass and some bones cause clavicles develop until 30

• JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, Jova, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Genetic yea, fully no. You can still improve and grow mass and some bones cause clavicles develop until 30
85% of clavicle growth is done at 18

• Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA

no gym for frame and waist its all the genetic , his physique still has the same if not less appeal than if he didnt even lift what kinda retardation is that?

View attachment 2985355
all of this just to age yourself and get mogged by some random surfer , gym is cope and will just age u in your face jfl at gymcelling

Fuarkk the surfer looks aesthetic af

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and mayo mogger
@
RAMU KAKA
@RAMU KAKA im starting to think even hypertrophied massester will look like shit compared to a skeletally wide jaw
Well no shit, a skeletally wide jaw will always be superior

Masseter hypertrophied look the most shit on a jaw

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
if you take roids you can save your frame and basically get a vtaper pretty easily as long as you experience the usualy insane delt growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, mayo mogger and RAMU KAKA
Not exactly 30 but 20-25

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, HTN_Mentalcel and mayo mogger
if you take roids you can save your frame and basically get a vtaper pretty easily as long as you experience the usualy insane delt growth
retard , delts wont grow your skeleton

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003 and gooner23
will still give you a vtaper orc and phil heath are good examples of that
orc had a good frame , he could have slayed either way

phil health is literally a meme for looking absurd

here is the best mr olympia getting size mogged by taller guy with bigger skeleton

• +1
Reactions: spark
Well no shit, a skeletally wide jaw will always be superior

Masseter hypertrophied look the most shit on a jaw
naw i thought atleast it would be able to like compete but there is no comparison bc

• JFL
orc had a good frame , he could have slayed either way

phil health is literally a meme for looking absurd

here is the best mr olympia getting size mogged by taller guy with bigger skeleton

View attachment 2985369
he had a average or below average frame imo and you can see that he almost has a negative ratio skeletally same as phil heath like theoretically if orc is above average than me and other .org users mog his skeletal into oblivion basically

• +1
Not exactly 30 but 20-25
yay i went from 18.5 bidel to 19.00 in bidel in the span of 8 years

the growth is insignificant bc i will get to moneymaxxing fuck these retarded copes of looksmaxxing

clavicular has done all of these obscure looksmaxxes but still looks the EXACT SAME FUCK , looksmaxxing is cope bc leanmax is all there is to it

@RAMU KAKA

• +1
Clavicle widening surgery is the only thing I’m saving up for

• +1
No it's not
I didn't have one and now I do because I started gymcelling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and mayo mogger
yay i went from 18.5 bidel to 19.00 in bidel in the span of 8 years

the growth is insignificant bc i will get to moneymaxxing fuck these retarded copes of looksmaxxing

clavicular has done all of these obscure looksmaxxes but still looks the EXACT SAME FUCK , looksmaxxing is cope bc leanmax is all there is to it

@RAMU KAKA
Real shit bhenchod it was all genetics

This looksmaxxing shit gave me hope but fuck it

Just be pajeet chad theory

• JFL

Most aesthetic physique

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Framemogger69, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
Yes, I have around 1.7 shoulder to waist ratio despite being only slightly trained. It helps to have a 28inch waist

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
No
If your frame is really below avg then yeh
But if it's atleast avg you can grow your shoulders and get a v taper
The example you posted has a pathetic below avg frame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 53670, Aero, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
Yes, I have around 1.7 shoulder to waist ratio despite being only slightly trained. It helps to have a 28inch waist
Circumference or horizontal width?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
No
If your frame is really below avg then yeh
But if it's atleast avg you can grow your shoulders and get a v taper
The example you posted has a pathetic below avg frame
have an above average frame to have an above average physique ? ok got it

my point there is not point in gymming if you have an above average frame foids will dig it , and if you dont have the frame the physique wouldnt be good so why gym then?

you just age yourself by going to the gym

have an above average frame to have an above average physique ? ok got it

my point there is not point in gymming if you have an above average frame foids will dig it , and if you dont have the frame the physique wouldnt be good so why gym then?

you just age yourself by going to the gym
That's right for you particularly

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 30985, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
your skeleton is shit.
better ratio than yours bruh ive seen multiple on .org too, its not an offense just an example that you could save your frame/skeletal through delt growth :feelsgood:

better ratio than yours bruh ive seen multiple on .org too :feelsgood:

you have an hourglass figure and your clavicles are narrower than your neck, let alone your head, your frame is average with a narrow waist and that's about it.

that's also your best angle, mine still look like this from bad angles, it's not much of a comparison, you're just delusional.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and moreroidsmoredates
View attachment 2986144

you have an hourglass figure and your clavicles are narrower than your neck, let alone your head, your frame is average with a narrow waist and that's about it.

that's also your best angle, mine still look like this from bad angles.

View attachment 2986157
compare your clavicle width to your delt width, and then look at mine, ive said multiple times i didn't have a large bidelt it was at best above average for my height

@mayo mogger
Would you say this is a good frame skeletally?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and mayo mogger
Frame is everything

compare your clavicle width to your delt width, and then look at mine, ive said multiple times i didn't have a large bidelt it was at best above average for my height
compare the posture of your photos with mine, you're hunching forward with your elbows flaring outwards spreading your lats as much as possible while doing a vacuum.

my photos are taken with my arms hanging straight down mostly relaxed with some lat flare, the comparison is hilarious, you took a relaxed unpumped video from a bad angle as comparison and still managed to look worse.
View attachment 2986175
What would you rate mine?
good compared to your head, normal when you find out the rest of your body is wide too.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and moreroidsmoredates
compare the posture of your photos with mine, you're hunching forward with your elbows flaring outwards spreading your lats as much as possible while doing a vacuum.

my photos are taken with my arms hanging straight down mostly relaxed with some lat flare, the comparison is hilarious, you took a relaxed unpumped video from a bad angle as comparison and still managed to look worse.

good compared to your head, normal when you find out the rest of your body is wide too.
you gotta realize im natural and your not, im talking skeletally you would frame mog any natty no matter what in pure size, you took the photo from this
last two pics are unpumped right before i went to bed thats why i was ass naked

Just have narrow hips, bro.