V-tapers are inneficient, childbearing hips are a death sentence and blocks rule

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169128393&pagenumber=1

V-taper copers are mechanically inefficient. See punch power is determined by your core, the bigger the core the stronger the core and there's a common clause among v-tapers: narrow waist and hips. This is mechanically inefficient because the transmission of force from the core to the arms need use a curve while if the man were to be a block (narrower shoulders or broader waist & hips) the strength would take a much shorter route (with this force being bigger if the waist & hips are bigger).

Now don't get me wrong, childbearing hips are a death sentence, I'm talking about block, rectangles. Now I'm not going to post some profesional mma fighter but rather my body, the one of a normal human being and not some professional maxxer:
img_20181002_230516-jpg.1270

This is a block, as you can see I'm a rectangle, this is the best body for fighting:
-Takes harder punches because the force is distributed among the rectangle
-Big core for big punch power
-Big core & legs for balance
-(Optional) Big skull to take harder punches

Some people would call this guy skinnyfat, yet the skinnyfat block beated the v-taper aesthetically pleasing nigger

phil-davis-liam-mcgeary-muhammed-lawal-bellator-154.jpg

Guess who won? The block, the v-taper lost (even tho the v-taper is 1 or 2 inches taller)

Blocks are also more stocky, they can carry more weight with them. Basically blocks are like tanks, maybe slower but can take hard punches and are hard hitters and the bigger the block the bigger the threat (obviously a bigger block than me would beat me).

In conclusion: Lifefuel for stocky ectomorphs and endomorphs, it has been demonstrated that while it would make sense for a mesomorph to be stronger, the body composition of a v-taper makes him mechanically inefficient and so blocks trumps all; also girls are retarded because they'd rather choose a v-taper than a block (one is aesthetically pleasing, the other is actually useful).

Water is wet.
Wide hips (which I have myself) is a death sentence in any combat related activity.
For pure show however you can work on lats, obliques and delts to give the illusion you don't have child bearing hips

Good cope, thanks for the dopamine

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
wide hips are either combined with wide waist or you may as well kill yourself, block4life

Thank fuck i don't have wide waists. Usually wide hips + narrow waist result in the curves on the side of your body which you can see in your photo. I need to work on my back game

Thank fuck i don't have wide waists. Usually wide hips + narrow waist result in the curves on the side of your body which you can see in your photo. I need to work on my back game
dude, wide hips+narrow waist results in fucking childbearing hips which is a death sentence
wide hips+wide waist+shoulders results in a block, best type of body for fighting

Wide everything is ideal tbh

I find it funny how people talk about punching power and fighting succes while they never stepped foot in a fucking ring/cage.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Deleted member 147
I find it funny how people talk about punching power and fighting succes while they never stepped foot in a fucking ring/cage.
I may get into some combat sport soon, still it's like pslers talking about beauty yet having no girls, knowledge is power

I may get into some combat sport soon, still it's like pslers talking about beauty yet having no girls, knowledge is power

Well, when you’ll do so, you will soon realize that none of that matters. Bodytype, hip size, muscles, doesn’t mean shit. You get knocked out by punches/kicks you don’t see, or perfectly placed punches/kicks on the jaw.

Well, when you’ll do so, you will soon realize that none of that matters. Bodytype, hip size, muscles, doesn’t mean shit. You get knocked out by punches/kicks you don’t see, or perfectly placed punches/kicks on the jaw.
well it does matter, if you put me in a cage with a v-taper of my same height and category, both knowing jackshit, probability is in my favour. But as always everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face, or like in rugby, where everybody knows what to do until a fucking 6'1" 200lbs beast tackles you

well it does matter, if you put me in a cage with a v-taper of my same height and category, both knowing jackshit, probability is in my favour. But as always everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face, or like in rugby, where everybody knows what to do until a fucking 6'1" 200lbs beast tackles you

Between two untrained fighters the first one that lands wins. It doesn’t have anything to do with having a v taper or long legs. Jesus fucking christ this has got to be the most stupid shit I read all day, and I even scrolled through reddit.

Between two untrained fighters the first one that lands wins. It doesn’t have anything to do with having a v taper or long legs. Jesus fucking christ this has got to be the most stupid shit I read all day, and I even scrolled through reddit.
Dude, no, don't cope:
-Bigger legs = better stability
-Bigger core = bigger punching power
-Rectangle = Distributes the force of the punch received among the block, better resistance
-Big stocky skull = Resists harder punches
Is it true that the one who lands first wins? Usually, but if both landed at the same type, the block usually wins because as a matter of fact, it has it better for fights

Dude, no, don't cope:
-Bigger legs = better stability
-Bigger core = bigger punching power
-Rectangle = Distributes the force of the punch received among the block, better resistance
-Big stocky skull = Resists harder punches
Is it true that the one who lands first wins? Usually, but if both landed at the same type, the block usually wins because as a matter of fact, it has it better for fights

I don’t think you realize how fragile the human body is. No matter how big your skull is, or how compact your midface is, YOU CANNOT TRAIN NERVE DISCONNECTION.

I don’t think you realize how fragile the human body is. No matter how big your skull is, or how compact your midface is, YOU CANNOT TRAIN NERVE DISCONNECTION.
you mean getting ko'd by a punch right?

you mean getting ko'd by a punch right?

Do you know how fucking stupid you are?

Like:

"You can win a a fight better tha tha tha"

Wtf? R u like 6 years old niggas?

"Bring short is great because you can fit into small places tall people cant!"

Like true? But who gives a fuck?

The unastheticness of a rectangle frame is LESS THAN 0 compared to the advantage you would have in a fight. (Not that this advantage even exist, Im just playing along).

You've never thrown a punch in your life. And at anything less than UFC level, body compositions like this barely mean shit. Who ever hits first wins, or who ever has more training or just luck. Its like saying, having a a black baseball helmet is OP because it reduces glare from the sun. Yh. That factor is so negligable for 99.999% of baseball players. And even for the 0.001% of players, it only applies in rare situations at the top level.

You know ur dumbass would rather have a V-taper. No foid cares about how strong u are unless u live in a 3rd world warzone or are in the 0.01% of fighters.

Why do you post this retarded shit? Whats wrong with you man.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, jefferson and JustChris
Do you know how fucking stupid you are?

Like:

"You can win a a fight better tha tha tha"

Wtf? R u like 6 years old niggas?

"Bring short is great because you can fit into small places tall people cant!"

Like true? But who gives a fuck?

The unastheticness of a rectangle frame is LESS THAN 0 compared to the advantage you would have in a fight. (Not that this advantage even exist, Im just playing along).

You've never thrown a punch in your life. And at anything less than UFC level, body compositions like this barely mean shit. Who ever hits first wins, or who ever has more training or just luck. Its like saying, having a a black baseball helmet is OP because it reduces glare from the sun. Yh. That factor is so negligable for 99.999% of baseball players. And even for the 0.001% of players, it only applies in rare situations at the top level.

You know ur dumbass would rather have a V-taper. No foid cares about how strong u are unless u live in a 3rd world warzone or are in the 0.01% of fighters.

Thanks, you saved me from having to type a wall of text to explain shit.

Why are you here if It's just to shit upon this forumr? You don't appretiate shit here "DUDES EVERYTHING IS AUTISTIC DUDES YOU ARE WEIRD THIS IS USELESS DUDES!!!!!"
fuck off already then

Why are you here if It's just to shit upon this forumr? You don't appretiate shit here "DUDES EVERYTHING IS AUTISTIC DUDES YOU ARE WEIRD THIS IS USELESS DUDES!!!!!"
fuck off already then

No, lol. Why do you keep making retarded and autistic posts that other people will see. You and Afrikancel are retarded as fuck. I only shit upon retarded post ??‍♂️

Its not my fault u make autistic posts not worth appreciating.

Fucking nigger chimps need to be sent back to the jungle
They are not compatible with civilized society, lets be honest

Fucking nigger chimps need to be sent back to the jungle
They are not compatible with civilized society, lets be honest
Not my fault cumskins shipped us here.

We niggers are here to stay whitey.

I have a white women fetish and will fuck them when I ascend.

??? ????

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Not my fault cumskins shipped us here.

We niggers are here to stay whitey.

I have a white women fetish and will fuck them when I ascend.

??? ????

I sometimes see black men with white women, but I've never in my entire life seen a white guy with a black woman
Who is having sex with them?

Yeah, it may be better in a fight but who cares about that tbh. A v-taper looks so much better and at the end of the day, that's all that matters unless you're trying to become a professional fighter or something.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Cope, doesn’t matter unless your a professional fighter. V taper all the way.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
No, lol. Why do you keep making retarded and autistic posts that other people will see. You and Afrikancel are retarded as fuck. I only shit upon retarded post ??‍♂️

Its not my fault u make autistic posts not worth appreciating.
You are fucking normie scum and you should go back to 9gag, It's not my fault that your inferior curry normie IQ isn't capable of comprehending concepts beyond "le doggo xdz", go eat shit mate

@Afrikancel jfl at this guy

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
You are fucking normie scum and you should go back to 9gag, It's not my fault that your inferior curry normie IQ isn't capable of comprehending concepts beyond "le doggo xdz", go eat shit mate

- Bonesmashing
- Eating other peoples gut germs
- Rectangular frame OP
- Considered eating sperm for "High T"

Still thinks of himself as "High IQ"

Calls another austist to confirm that.

- Bonesmashing
- Eating other peoples gut germs
- Rectangular frame OP
- Considered eating sperm for "High T"

Still thinks of himself as "High IQ"

Calls another austist to confirm that.
Science is science

You always feel attacked when someone disagrees with you and you get butthurt really fast.
But when you say that a dude lost a fight because he has a V taper and not because of difference in fighting skill, fighting IQ or luck, then you shouldn’t be calling someone « low IQ »

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Science is science
"El que nace lechón muere gorrino" (Born as a piglet died as a pig)

Once low IQ, forever low IQ
You always feel attacked when someone disagrees with you and you get butthurt really fast.
But when you say that a dude lost a fight because he has a V taper and not because of difference in fighting skill, fighting IQ or luck, then you shouldn’t be calling someone « low IQ »
"But when you say that a dude didn't pull out a girl due to looks and not because personality, worse game or not having showered, then you shouldn't be calling someone low IQ"

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
GqggYIM

Do I have child-bearing hips, a block, or a v-shape?

"El que nace lechón muere gorrino" (Born as a piglet died as a pig)

Once low IQ, forever low IQ

"But when you say that a dude didn't pull out a girl due to looks and not because personality, worse game or not having showered, then you shouldn't be calling someone low IQ"

Two different topics, not even remotely close. You just prove my point.

View attachment 2175View attachment 2177

Do I have child-bearing hips, a block, or a v-shape?
Below average size block

You know what fighting success is even? We talk about primitive era fighting, I.E. 2 dudes street fighting out of the blue

No one did know how to fight, they may had experience but they had it because of past won fights against smaller dudes or because they were blocks, won fights = experience, back then in cavemen era they didn't have training or schools or whatever. In nature, blocks won; when 2 dudes at the age of 15 fought without any battle experience, the appropriate physique won.

You are confused, you think that fighting success = mma/boxing/whatever success, but it isn't, fighting success = primitive fighting success.

We talk about primitive environments, hence sometimes psl standards aren't applied to model agencies as you have said earlier, the modern LOGICAL (NEUROCORTEX) world is different from the primitive world, which what psl and everything that derives from it applies to.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo

Now this is just some dude online.

Can you imagine how cringe it would be to have a guy like @averageblokecel at a party?
Below average size block

You know what fighting success is even? We talk about primitive era fighting, I.E. 2 dudes street fighting out of the blue

No one did know how to fight, they may had experience but they had it because of past won fights against smaller dudes or because they were blocks, won fights = experience, back then in cavemen era they didn't have training or schools or whatever. In nature, blocks won; when 2 dudes at the age of 15 fought without any battle experience, the appropriate physique won.

You are confused, you think that fighting success = mma/boxing/whatever success, but it isn't, fighting success = primitive fighting success.

We talk about primitive environments, hence sometimes psl standards aren't applied to model agencies as you have said earlier, the modern LOGICAL (NEUROCORTEX) world is different from the primitive world, which what psl and everything that derives from it applies to.

Do we look like cavemen to you? That has zero application to modern society. Also, who said the block physiques won lol? Thats just something you're making up, prove it. And even if you did prove it, it means jack shit. We do have combat training now, and people dont fight out of the blue, Physical strength means nothing to anyone. What a weird fucking cope.

"Iths good I dont have a V-tapher becauthe now if I get athedentally thrown into a thime mathiene I'll have a 0.621% higher chance of winning a fight with a cave man. Tha ha tha ha tha ha".

Last edited:
Below average size block

Then what the fuck does your study prove? Are we living in the stone age? Jesus fuck. You people sometimes find shit online just to try and cope with what you’re lacking physically.

Who said that the « block » dude won? They weren’t even fighting bare handed back then. They would use rocks, sticks, or whatever they could find in their proximity.

As for 2 dudes street fighting, it was always the skinny dude that won in our neighbourhood. And do you know why? Because when you’re weak, you adapt, you overcome your shit. The kids that were huge have never been in a fight because no one dared to touch them because of fear. But once the skinny kid started punching their faces in, they started crying and turtling up, because they have never been punched in the face before.

As for picking up girls, I doubt your parents were supermodels, yet they managed to have sex and give birth to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
As for picking up girls, I doubt your parents were supermodels, yet they managed to have sex and give birth to you.
I doubt my parents lived in the absolute state of female empowerment and hypergamy we are living
Do we look like cavemen to you?
You do look it IQ wise to me tbh
Then what the fuck does your study prove? Are we living in the stone age? Jesus fuck. You people sometimes find shit online just to try and cope with what you’re lacking physically.
Is either the cope or the rope

averageblockecel

I doubt my parents lived in the absolute state of female empowerment and hypergamy we are living

Female empowerement? Men earn on average 10% to 20% more than women on the same job with the same qualifications.

Men are a lot more likely to climb up the corporation ladder than a woman because they do not have to take the maternity leave.

Men had priviliges that women did not have for hundreds of years.

Now that everything is becoming more balanced and women are becoming independent and equal, the cry babies yell WOMEN EMPOWEREMENT.

Women empowerement and hypergamy don’t go hand in hand.

Hypergamy is only existent in third world countries where the majority of the resources are focused on a certain social class and group of people.

You’re talking about hypergamy and women empowerement, yet these subjects are just a small minority of what this whole world represents. And blaming your own failures on the opposite sex won’t get you anywhere in life.

You didnt comment on anything else I said, but Im the Low IQ person here...

You know something is retarded when they say you're not high IQ enough to understand it depsite you already counterarguing it...

Even this concept of Low-IQ/High-IQ is soo autistic...

Hypergamy is only existent in third world countries where the majority of the resources are focused on a certain social class and group of people.
You could watch some of FaceandLMS's videos on the matter to know what hypergamy really means in our 1st world but whatever, I don't have the energy to keep this byzantine conversation ongoing

You could watch some of FaceandLMS's videos on the matter to know what hypergamy really means in our 1st world but whatever, I don't have the energy to keep this byzantine conversation ongoing

Yes, because I’m going to base my opinion on a fucking youtube channel. Jesus fuck you just went from dumb to dumber.

It’s sad to see in what world we live, where people cherry pick information to fit their narrative instead of being well informed.

Yes, because I’m going to base my opinion on a fucking youtube channel. Jesus fuck you just went from dumb to dumber.

It’s sad to see in what world we live, where people cherry pick information to fit their narrative instead of being well informed.
It would be an useless effort to create a thesis with anecdotal and scientific evidence (which there is more than enough) for determined bluepillers (or redpillers if anything)

This is further proof that the blackpill is genetically determined

Female empowerement? Men earn on average 10% to 20% more than women on the same job with the same qualifications.

Men are a lot more likely to climb up the corporation ladder than a woman because they do not have to take the maternity leave.

Men had priviliges that women did not have for hundreds of years.

Now that everything is becoming more balanced and women are becoming independent and equal, the cry babies yell WOMEN EMPOWEREMENT.

Women empowerement and hypergamy don’t go hand in hand.

You’re talking about hypergamy and women empowerement, yet these subjects are just a small minority of what this whole world represents. And blaming your own failures on the opposite sex won’t get you anywhere in life.

Gonna have to disagree with you there mate.

The gender wage gap is a myth, its really closer to 2-3% and there could be so many variables for that too.

Watch this:

Nobody is saying on average women dont earn less, they earn 77% compared to what men earn. We're saying thats true. Whats the problem is feminist saying women earn 77% compared to what a man makes for the same job. Which isnt true.

Women go into low paying, low skilled jobs like sociology or phychology, men choose STEM. Women dont want to work outside on 9-5 schedules on average. Men are willing to do that, which pays more. Women are not willing to be on call 24/7 like a lot of men are, which pays more. Women take time off to have kids. Women are not willing to relocate as much as men are, like crab fishing in Alaska for example which can pay $80k/year or more. Women arent willing to go into physically dangerous/strenuous jobs like being a solider, police officer, oil rig eomployee ect ect. Women are often more agreeable in negotiations so get lower starting salaries. ect ect.

Nobody is saying women dont earn less than men, we're saying its reasonable for the average women to earn less than the average man. Simply because the average man does more work.

I'd love to see women work as hard as men and be leaders, but tbh, biologically speaking, women arent as cut out for the long, harsh conditions needed in some jobs to compete with men.

Nobody is saying on average women dont earn less, they earn 77% compared to what men earn. We're saying thats true. Whats the problem is feminist saying women earn 77% compared to what a man makes for the same job. Which isnt true.

Women go into low paying, low skilled jobs like sociology or phychology, men choose STEM. Women dont want to work outside on 9-5 schedules on average. Men are willing to do that, which pays more. Women are not willing to be on call 24/7 like a lot of men are, which pays more. Women take time off to have kids. Women are not willing to relocate as much as men are, like crab fishing in Alaska for example which can pay $80k/year or more. Women arent willing to go into physically dangerous/strenuous jobs like being a solider, police officer, oil rig eomployee ect ect. Women are often more agreeable in negotiations so get lower starting salaries. ect ect.

Nobody is saying women dont earn less than men, we're saying its reasonable for the average women to earn less than the average man. Simply because the average man does more work.

I'd love to see women work as hard as men and be leaders, but tbh, biologically speaking, women arent as cut out for the long, harsh conditions needed in some jobs to compete with men.

The statistics I'm showing you are statistics gathered from the same companies, with the same job and same responsibilities. Unless you're working in education where salaries are fixed for both men and women, then no, wage gap is existent for the same jobs for people that have the exact same qualifications.