Validation is everything (must read)

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Think about it if you get no looks,smiles approaches,

How you will you be confident? Simple you can’t

Chads get validation naturally and his confidence develop naturally because of consistent women validation from social media and real life

Telling an ugly ethnic to be confident is just like laying to your self the earth is flat.?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
validates me

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and LightingFraud
Yep

But let’s talk about validation don’t you think it’s very important?
Of course. It's the reason why I dont fuck all the black girls and ~2.5/10 PSL girls that come after me, because there is no validation from their sex as they are low caste and don't make you look like a king or a god if you are walking with them in public.

Of course. It's the reason why I dont fuck all the black girls and ~2.5/10 PSL girls that come after me, because there is no validation from their sex as they are low caste and don't make you look like a king or a god if you are walking with them in public.

There is this 2psl Asian when I was in high school that likes me a lot but I’m 6psl and I’m also south European

If an NorthAtlantid /Atlantid or Mediterranean women with 5-7 psl find me attractive no I will ask her out that’s my chance lol

One time a cute white Latina but she looks French LOL tried to hit on me and started touching me I stayed away from her because her boyfriend is 6:2 chadlite. So I don’t want to get in trouble but damn she was hot and I acted like pussy because she had boyfriend when I could easily slay

confidence is a spook.