Staff

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: reek, \/orman, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 31 others
@raleqtambrobret

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
JBWminns*** this is disgusting she literally looks like the gorlockthedestroyer meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reek, RecessedChinCel, Kazey and 22 others
holy fuck, she’s so ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, LegitUser, Ryldoo IS COPING and 7 others
Pussy is pussy. U can't expect to get margot robbie when u look like low t valorant playing nerd
pussyobsession is so pathetic you're cooked if you settle for anything less than ltb as a normie yourself. He is at least LTN with status and she is a subhuman who just rolled out of an Indonesian street market. This whole situation is a travesty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reek, Shycel, likenesss and 8 others
How do people settle so low, he def cheats

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
pussyobsession is so pathetic you're cooked if you settle for anything less than ltb as a normie yourself. He is at least LTN with status and she is a subhuman who just rolled out of an Indonesian street market. This whole situation is a travesty.
Fat with nasty skull and bad skin is absolutely subhuman plus shes a jungle chink . He must have severe self esteem failo too

good for him, wish him happiness even if i dont even know him

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme and GabachoCopium
@📎♿️⚙️ JBW

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and 📎♿️⚙️
i will keep my thoughts to myself :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, N1666, deepfuckingvalue and 1 other person
Would u ltr her if she loved u with all her heart and borderline worshipped you? Legit chad treatment with gifts often
No, i literally left a hot skinny mtb who did that for me cuz id rather do drugs than put effort

Would u ltr her if she loved u with all her heart and borderline worshipped you? Legit chad treatment with gifts often
People here have insane standard, they bring down others and try to convince themselves that being celibate is a better choice.
This is the state of this forum, people here are incel because they want to fucks stacies only.

You couldn’t pay me to touch her :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Ricky212
No, i literally left a hot skinny mtb who did that for me
Tie the noose buddy or teach me how to talk to hoes. Iirc ur textbook mtn right?
People here have insane standard, they bring down others and try to convince themselves that being celibate is a better choice.
This is the state of this forum, people here are incel because they want to fucks stacies only.
yeah these fags complain about hypergamy and there are sub high mtns here who r stacy only

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

This would gross me out further

Tie the noose buddy or teach me how to talk to hoes. Iirc ur textbook mtn right?

yeah these fags complain about hypergamy and there are sub high mtns here who r stacy only
I aint textbook mtn but i am mtn.
She probably loved me bc her old friend liked me first but i left her friend for her and since then she had an inflated perception of me (and cuz of her emo friend saying im hot).

Its genuinely all about how ppl see u even while i was rotting on here she would accuse me of talking to girls when i wasnt, i didnt have to lie or anything just be in situations

She probably loved me bc her old friend liked me first but i left her friend for her and since then she had an inflated perception of me (and cuz of her emo friend saying im hot).

Its genuinely all about how ppl see u even while i was rotting on here she would accuse me of talking to girls when i wasnt, i didnt have to lie or anything just be in situations
Fuck even mtns are getting chad treatment i dont even know what to fucking do anymore

WAIT I NEVER Asked u

Whats ur size

Fuck even mtns are getting chad treatment i dont even know what to fucking do anymore
This was only when we were talking or together, plus she was kinda a liar during our break so its not that great. If it helps i am not getting nowhere near chad treatments as of rn and im only talking to a hella weird female.

Size? If u mean height im 6’2 confirmed ☝️

• +1
This was only when we were talking or together, plus she was kinda a liar during our break so its not that great. If it helps i am not getting nowhere near chad treatments as of rn and im only talking to a hella weird female.

Size? If u mean height im 6’2 confirmed ☝️
I think finding autist girls are the key tbh

Penis size

She's not attractive at all.
What is valorant? Is it some kind of statusmax?

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
She's not attractive at all.
What is valorant? Is it some kind of statusmax?
video game for WMAF couples and for everyone else to third wheel

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Fuck all this shit, just came here to say that working for money while looksmaxxing and having goals is so fucking good y'all should try.

This shit is so refreshing, it's 1000% better than rotting at home and browsing .org for shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and The False Prophet
Whats the exact measurement

Like 7 x 5?
Something like dat
I havent measured it in like a year but every girls say its long and nobody ever called it wide or fat 💔

• +1
Something like dat
I havent measured it in like a year but every girls say its long and nobody ever called it wide or fat 💔
Oh shit girls call it long at 7? Life fuel

Is that 7 bonepressed or nah

As long as he's happy that's all that matters, right....Right?

Fuck all this shit, just came here to say that working for money while looksmaxxing and having goals is so fucking good y'all should try.

This shit is so refreshing, it's 1000% better than rotting at home and browsing .org for shit
Take ur meds

@raleqtambrobret
I don’t even need to write anything here.

Literally Asian miss piggy :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Tagging niggas who should run JBW game too
@Magnum Opus @Heinrich Schmidt @<6PSLcel @standardcel @shizuku11111

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah, Heinrich Schmidt, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
bhai i bully fat girls like that and u expect me to betabuxx like that

• JFL
Pounding ugly pussy brutally mogs standardceldom

• +1
look at gf from famous serbian csgo player, cs players are chads compared to valorant soycucks

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and <6PSLcel