Vampire or dark triad

thenightstalker666

thenightstalker666

Iron
I have a real question to ask, prefer you to look like a fucking vampire or a guy who is part of the dark triad. The best example I could have had is Edward Cullen and Jacob Black.

Personally, I prefer to look like a vampire, have pale skin, have brown hair, brown or green eyes, have super white teeth and perfect skin, with the bone that goes with it and the height. But well, I rather have the characteristics of being part of the dark triad.

I have a real question to ask, prefer you to look like a fucking vampire or a guy who is part of the dark triad. The best example I could have had is Edward Cullen and Jacob Black.

Personally, I prefer to look like a vampire, have pale skin, have brown hair, brown or green eyes, have super white teeth and perfect skin, with the bone that goes with it and the height. But well, I rather have the characteristics of being part of the dark triad.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Least 'dark triad' user with a Ramirez avi named thenightstalker666 talking about dark triad and vampires

• JFL
Reactions: yen, Sushifart, greycel and 4 others
Least 'dark triad' user with a Ramirez avi named thenightstalker666 talking about dark triad and vampires
thenightnigger

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
chat is this real?

• JFL
Reactions: DavidLaidMaxxing

This is the consequence of fluoride in water

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
i want to look like a twink, i think it's a good idea too since alot of females want twinks

It seems like I look like Vampire, I have extremelly white skin, Brown hair. Though that I'm dark triad, but by post it seems like I'm not. IMO both are good

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Stfu retard, if you’re good looking you’re good looking

i want to look like a twink, i think it's a good idea too since alot of females want twinks
You won't get much respect from men and You'd be probably raped in jail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, ASM5 and Chrisssy