Vaping on AAS

leoaccends

leoaccends

Iron
Joined
Jun 18, 2026
Posts
7
Reputation
2
Personally vaping helps a lot with appetite suppression but even on AAS it can make your pumps ass and honestly hasn’t affected my gains in any way. But I won’t vape 2-3 hours pre workout and also use Cialis plus a lot of carbs. Zero vaping while at the gym duh and post workout another 2-3 hours of no vaping but rest of the day I’ll choof. I don’t know if this actually helps but it’s less time of the day to vape and keeps my workouts still insane.
 
@lucasegolifts :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: dino125

Similar threads

hipletslayer11
Discussion Vaping
Replies
14
Views
34
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11
James holder
Replies
0
Views
50
James holder
James holder
cheapbarrett
Replies
0
Views
7
cheapbarrett
cheapbarrett
J
Replies
0
Views
62
jayxcub
J
1iar
Replies
5
Views
46
1iar
1iar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top